Start by marking “The Halloween Onesie Spell: Witch Cozy Mystery (The Kitchen Witch Book 13)” as Want to Read:
The Halloween Onesie Spell: Witch Cozy Mystery (The Kitchen Witch Book 13)

The Halloween Onesie Spell: Witch Cozy Mystery (The Kitchen Witch Book 13)

Are you ready for Amelia's yearly Halloween spell?

Unable to exorcise her discretion, Amelia is forced to grant Marina Mercer the annual Halloween spell, just as Camino reveals her latest onesie design, a haunting prospect.
With the spell going awry, will Amelia creep calm and carry on, or will she come out frighting?
You will laugh until you're coffin!

Another fun witc
Published October 31st 2019 by Best Cosy Books

To ask other readers questions about The Halloween Onesie Spell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Halloween Onesie Spell

Start your review of The Halloween Onesie Spell: Witch Cozy Mystery (The Kitchen Witch Book 13)
Miss W Book Reviews
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Halloween Onesie Spell is Book 13 in the Kitchen Witch Series. I fell in love with this series from Book 1 and I was so excited for this new release!

There is so much action going on in this book I could not put it down. Amelia is committed to granting Marina her annual Halloween spell that usually ends in mayhem, and this year is no different. There are multiple story lines that are so seamless and the story flows so well!

I love all the characters in this book that I have grown to love. Th
Lynn
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amelia Spelled is once again forced to provide Marina Mercer with her annual Halloween spell. Marina wanted to do an unselfish thing this year by making the spell grant Camino’s deepest desire for her onesies. When all Camino’s onesies come to life, Amelia and Alder try to reverse the spell while solving a murder. Who killed Henry? Camino is one of the main suspects. Great read with wonderful characters.
Nadine
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Silly fun!

I read books 1-3 in this series, then skipped a whooole lot because I wanted to read this Halloween themed one first! That meant I did miss some personal things, but it worked fine for the mystery. When I think back about this book, two words pop into my head: silly fun. I really like that! A lot is going on, and it was entertaining all the way. The characters are wonderful. A good Halloween cozy!
Pamela
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Halloween romp

I do believe nothing could be more frightening than Camino’s onesies coming to life. Laugh out loud fun with a good mystery to solve.
Thomas
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun story with solid characters, an unusual storyline, and a good bit of silliness thrown in.

Once again, Amelia has to do the annual Halloween spell for Marina.

This time Marina decides to be nice and let Amelia do the spell for Camino, and grant her her hearts wishes for her Onesie creations.

Oh boy! Here we go again!
Rosemary
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After her grandma dies, Amelia has inherited the yearly spell granted request for a friend. Mariana. This year Mariana wants to do something a little less selfish by granting Camino a wish instead. That wish is to make one of her dreams come true. But Mariana and Amelia didnt think it was a bad idea, so it is granted. Even though Amelia has doubts, she never imagined the trouble that would create because Caminos dream was to have all of the onesies she created, come to life!!! There are bats, ch ...more
Wulfwyn
I’m still making my way through this series so I read this one out of order. It’s Halloween and what better time to read a Halloween story? I enjoy the characters in this series very much. They are a fun group. This book has Amelia performing the annual Halloween Spell for Marina. It’s a task that proves to be dangerous for Amelia every year. This year, though, Marina has an idea. Will it work? Meanwhile the house is playing Ghostbusters. I love this! The author even gave The Stay Puft Marshmall ...more
Jan
Two wacky ideas come together with a murder added to the mix. Amelia is a witch and is obligated to perform a spell on Halloween for a specific person, but the lady wanted to give it to be a present for Camino. Camino is pretty wacky on her own but since her main obsession is making onesies for all her friends, the spell is to bring all her onesies to life! There are waaay more of them than anyone guessed and that is a real hoot, but it gets out of hand. Meanwhile, Camino was sitting with a hosp ...more
Barbara Hackel
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A hilarious Halloween story centers around Amelia Spelled and the annual wish-spell that is being handed down to her, thanks to Amelia's grandmother. While this year's spell seems safe enough, it isn't as safe as one would think. How could it be when it brings all of the dozens of onsies, that Camino has made. to life? Goblins, trees, pumpkins, the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man and more have gotten loose and are running amok. Combine this with a devious murder and Halloween celebrations, and you hav ...more
Giselle Jeffries Schneider
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spellbinding Mystery

As usual, another spellbinding mystery filled with laughter. This one is the most unique so far with the onsie fiasco. I think I will be laughing for days.
However, a couple issues force me to take away a star. 1. The first part of chapter 2 is absolutely confusing and comes off as a massive scene jump until it is clarified pages later. 2. The revelation to Camino about Nancy and the jewelry is repeated within a few pages of each other. Both times Camino is surprised.
Great
Barb Foerst
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery, paranormal
Amelia Spelled is once again forced to give Marina her annual Halloween spell. However, this time Marina wants to give Camino her greatest desire. The spell is cast and all the onesies come to life! The small town is overrun with strange onesies running wild. It’s a good thing it’s Halloween.

In addition, a local movie star has been killed. The crew needs to solve the murder and find the onesie book to reverse the spell. Lots of fun in this mystery. I would love some pictures!
Tiggyleee
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So fun and histarical.
Janet C
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amusing

Is the best way i can describe this book. In spite of a serious murder, i smiled the whole time i read. It was hard not to, with onesies running across the pages.....
Kris
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Was a great read, loved how this year's Halloween spell went wonky and all that went along with it. Once again Amelia has to figure out who murdered someone to help a friend out. Read the book in only a few days it was that much fun, hated to put it down.
Elaine
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 13 but oh what fun . When the Halloween spell to give Camino her heart's desire. All of her onesies come to life. And there's much fun on Halloween. I have so much fun reading these books I haven't read one yet that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed.. also in the Mist there's a murder of a local movie star killed in the hospital room while he's visiting.. more mystery to find out who done it.. so intriguing to find out the mystery love these cozy books. I haven't picked up one book by this autho ...more
Helen O'Neill
Nov 09, 2019
Scott
Nov 06, 2019
Linda C. Pieper
rated it did not like it
Nov 06, 2019
LINDA M. KOZAK
Nov 18, 2019
Shirley Vilathgamuwa
Nov 16, 2019
Barry Cordingley
Nov 11, 2019

• Pooches, Pumpkins, and Poison: A Pooch Party Cozy Mystery
  • Cloaks and Daggers (Spellbound Ever After Paranormal Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Witches & Words (Library Witch Mystery #4)
  • Stamped Out (A Mail Carrier Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Thanksgiving by the Sea (Haunting by the Sea, #5)
  • The 12 Cozy Mystery Carols of Christmas
  • Curses and Cauldrons: A Paranormal Halloween Mystery Anthology
  • Valleys, Vehicles & Victims (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #9)
  • A Werebear Scare
  • Fries and Alibis (Mitzy Moon #1)
  • Gram Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #3)
  • WICKED DECISIONS (AN IVY MORGAN MYSTERY #15)
  • Croakies & Scream (Enchanting Inquiries #4)
  • Flea Market Magic (Southern Relics Cozy Mysteries #1)
  • Haunting Hooligans: A Chantilly Adair Psychic Medium Cozy Mystery (The Chantilly Adair Psychic Medium Cozy Mystery Series Book 4)
  • Rebel Without a Claus: A Christmas Romance (Mistletoe Miracles Book 1)
  • A FISTFUL OF DEMONS (HANNAH HICKOK WITCHY MYSTERY #2)
  • A Pumpkin Potion Explosion (The Happy Blending Witch Cozy Mystery Series Book 2)
USA Today best-selling author Morgana Best survived a childhood of deadly spiders and venomous snakes in the Australian outback. Morgana Best writes cozy mysteries and enjoys thinking of delightful new ways to murder her victims.