Start by marking “Silver Brewer (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)” as Want to Read:
Silver Brewer (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)

Silver Brewer

(The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)

Olivet Pierson needs his land.
Name your price, Mr. Harrington.
She has her reasons, and this muscular mountain of masculinity isn’t going to get in her way. However, her heart has a different plan after she accepts his crazy conditions: three nights up on the ridge.

George Harrington is a quiet, giant of a man.
No sale, Cricket.
He’s a war hero, a widower, and COO for
Published September 12th 2019 by L.B. Dunbar Writes, Ltd. (first published September 8th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Silver Brewer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silver Brewer

Start your review of Silver Brewer (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
"Name your price, Mr.Harington?"
The quietude solitary existence of George the Giant is shattered by the chirping of a cricket- Olivet Pierson. His recluse life in the vast land on a mountain is trespased with an intent to purchase
No Sale!!

description

Pink mouth pouts, nervous babbling begins and Lumbersexual & Steamy Giant is slain...
Dunbar is in a league of her own. She gives us one Hunky, drool worthy, Young at heart, sexy silver fox after the other and I'm in love with the Harrington brothers.
DJ Sakata
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

“Micro-penis? Poor guy.” “Wrong again. Poor me.”

I’m content to have him kiss me like he is, like I’m the air he needs to breathe and the color in his wind.

Hope is a dangerous emotion.

I don’t think there needs to be a time limit on love or grief. Grief ends when you’re done. And love begins when you’re ready.

My Review:

She was his Cricket and forever chirping.

He was her Giant ax throwing, he-man, sex god, and part-time shampoo boy.

I always enjoy Ms. Dunbar’s clever and uniquely
Mel Shank
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Omg... Silver Brewer needs to be on everyone's read list.
Just saying one thing.... He washes her hair!!!
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: missy
Y’all, I’m kicking myself right now! Seriously kicking myself because I’ve been missing out on these fantastic Silver Foxes from L.B. Dunbar! My god, I’m going back and reading them all as soon as possible!

Though, I may be hard pressed to find a replacement favorite silver fox for George “Giant” Harrington. He’s all grumbly, grizzly, gruff awesomeness wrapped up in a sexy AF package. He’s closed himself off from love since the death of his wife, but there’s just something about Olivet—Cricket
Roxs Reads
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
L.B. Dunbar writes the types of books I can relate to. Her characters have gone through life, made choices, made mistakes, lived through loss, pain, and happiness. Now that they are over 40 and turning silver at the temples, they are faced with new choices, new loves, new dilemmas. Reading about “older” characters makes L.B.’s books relatable on a whole different level. Their issues are similar to my issues and that is what makes her books stand out to me. Normally!

This time around, our 40ish
Erin Lewis
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star Review Silver Brewer (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge #1) by L.B.Dunbar

I have only recently discovered L.B.Dunbar and I have no idea why that is as I love her style of writing. The Silver Foxes stories for the over 40’s is a fabulous series of books that I have fallen in love with. Each book has left a smile on my face and Silver Brewer is no exception.

I particularly like that the characters are more mature than in the majority of books that I read. It’s wonderful to read a series about
Susan (susayq ~)
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I agreed to read this without even knowing who it was about just because I adored the last book I read by LB Dunbar LOL Imagine how happy I was when I started reading and realized it was in the same world as Mati and Denton from Second Chance. I KNEW I 'd love it :) I loved Giant and Letty and can't wait to get more from the Harringtons!
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
I just can’t with desperate twats that almost ran over a man while admiring his physique.
Heroine is old enough to know better but she’s behaving like hormonal teen.

I’m blinded by the gleam of sunlight bouncing off his firm chest, a sprinkle of hair in the shape of a V between the flat plains of his pecs and above the slow hills of his abs. More hair leads south, dipping into the red band exposed above his waistline, and my mouth waters until two large hands hit the hood of my rental car, and I
Jennie
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All the stars I loved this book! Giant is a 49 year old widower searching for something more in his life. Enter 40 year old Letty, who wants to buy his property in the mountains. He agrees to discuss it if she spends 3 days camping with him.
Neither is good at expressing their emotions and talking things out. Assumptions cause problems that could be solved if they communicated better. This story is sweet and steamy and I can’t wait to read about the other brothers.
I received an ARC for an
Sandie
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love George Harrington II aka Giant. I've been waiting for The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge series too start, I fell in love with them in Mati and Denton's book Second Chance. Giant is the quiet one, after the military, he came home to run the family brewery after his wife died he became even more withdrawn enjoying spending time on his mountain. City girl Letty comes looking for Giant to buy his mountain property on behalf of her uncle's real estate firm. Sparks fly and Letty and Giants love ...more
B. C. Booklover
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second chances for another Silver Fox!

Giant, aka George Harrington II finally gets his story. Man of mystery and few words meets woman of too many! Olivet, aka Letty has much to say but it's all about getting this lumberjack of a man to sell his beautiful and remote land to her uncle's real estate business for a brand new, lucrative resort and hotel . Her future depends on her success here but will Giant sell this land that's been in his family for generations to a strange woman from Chicago?

Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
When a man is named Giant as a nickname, you know what to expect. He is also a middle aged man who has experienced war and great loss in his life. Now, all he wants is peace and quiet, a beer, and a hike through his wonderful land.

All is seemingly fine, until Letty is given the assignment to go and purchase the land Giant owns so her uncle's realty firm can make a ton of money. Let's face it. Letty is not the best sales person, but she is the most motivated woman you ever met. No matter what she
Sharon
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, yet another hot silver fox to swoon over! 5 silver stars for this one!
Meet Olivet, trying to prove to her uncle that she was a great realtor, and she would get this property no matter what she had to do! As she gets there to the property, in Blue Ridge Georgia, she's met with a hot sight, lumberjack silver fox George Harrington, otherwise known as Giant. He's equally as taken with her, and he wants to mess so he does!
These two are an amazing couple, the road isn't easy for them, they face
Monica Murphy
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is unbelievable how LB Dunbar can continually write new and fantastically written stories geared towards us “more mature” readers, and this book is proof.

It is funny how a chatterbox like Letty can take down a man such as Giant. From their first encounter, sparks are flying left and right. It makes me want to move and see if I can find a Harrington for myself.

Don’t miss out on reading this!
Jackie Wright
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This author is relatively new to me and I have no idea why I didn’t discover her earlier because she certainly writes a wonderful story with her older silver fox heroes. The silver foxes are all over 40 and that makes them so much more appealing and real as far as I’m concerned and I was excited to read the latest which is Silver Brewer and let me say this book was everything I expected and so more.
This is a romance that’s starts off on very shaky ground and it takes time for Olivet Pierson know
Denise
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

What a great addition to LB Dunbar’s Over 40 series. I’ve enjoyed each of these stories but but to say that Giant’s story may just be one of my favorites. I love those moody-broody characters and Giant for the bill.

I’m so glad Mrs Dunbar is continuing her over 40 series and am looking forward to Billy and the other brothers stories.
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: marie
I love reading LB Dunbar so much, her characters and storylines are always spot on and Silver Brewer is another book that I will add to my favorites list and recommend.

So much of this book had me swooning for Giant, even when his actions made me mad. Although Letty was a lucky girl to have him, the complications that existed in their relationship made it difficult.

The struggle to their HEA was real, which made this story so endearing to me.

5 Stars #2OCCMS
Dena
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot romance

I really enjoyed Giant. He is a awkward character. He wasn’t smooth or well versed he is just a guy who likes a girl. This story is so romantic and Letty was really amazing. Overall it was intense and at times difficult to read because of the intensity.
Elaine
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author right here just makes the most beautiful story! Its heart wrenching, alluring, happy, sad, beautiful, all the emotions wrapping up in one!
Will Giant and Letty get a happily ever after or will they destroy what they have because of communication issues?
Nancy
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Want to read a book about a huge hunk of a lumberjack man? You're in the right place! Giant Harrington is a sexy silver bear of a man. He's a man of few words who prefers to be left alone. Olivet Pearson almost runs him over she's so taken by this man... But Olivet needs his land. Giant won't even talk to her. But "Letty" is a talker and she's persistent. Thus blooms the worst idea ever, Giant says he will entertain her offer if she spends 3 nights up on the ridge with him. Letty is up for the ...more
Gail Stroker
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn’t put this book down! L.B has totally blown me away with this story. Every time I think no way she can beat this silver foxes swoon factor she writes another book with an even sexier silver fox! She does know how to capture the quiet, sexy, hunk of a man! Giant is a quiet, giant of a man but deep down he has so much to say and so much love to share. Letty has a lot to say and she says it. She’s quite the little chatter box. ;) The first 14 or so chapters are so different than any book I ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
L.B. Dunbar has found her niche. The over 40’s is definitely a trope she does extremely well. Each book she writes gets better and better. I loved this one so much. Giant is every woman’s dream of a hunky, brooding woodsman and beer crafter. He likes his solitude and when he’s almost run over by a fiery woman while at his cabin, he’s ready to read the riot act. Then she tries to buy the land and he demands she learn all about it first. He’s not gonna sell anything though. They get hot and steamy ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
What a wonderfully written story with wonderfully charming, if a bit hard to figure out at times. I loved everything about this story and the characters, even if at time I wanted to shake the hell out of them. With all of their talk about talking to each other, there were times when the thoughts in their heads should have really have been said out loud; it would have saved a lot of pain and suffering on both their parts. Alas, it is a book and the author did know how to ruffle our feathers with ...more
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
Stick a fork in me because – I. Am. Done!

My little heart is full to bursting. Although, between thee and me, I fully expected something else to burst several times whilst reading this story. *snorts* Who needs those pesky little brain cells anyway? Certainly not me. *winks*

L.B. Dunbar has done it again! I know this story is about a Silver Fox, but baby, this beaut was pure gold. *smirks* (Thank you, thank you! *bows* I humbly accept the Queen of Cheese award.)

I honestly don’t think I’ve
United Indie Book Blog
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I gotta say I don't know what it is about this author writing but after reading this I want to go out and find a guy like Giant! She has this way of writing him that just makes you love him and want to jump him in a tent. I'm a wee bit jealous of Olivet if I'm being honest. These two seriously made my head spin. They were either love each other or they don't. They just can't seem to make things work between. The distance is a killer for them. Plus there's omitting some things that keep tearing ...more
Alexandra
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oooookay, I'm really speechless!!!
LB Dunbar, this is perfection!!

With every book Mrs. Dunbar writes, I love her work more and more. Her stories are credible and real. I can empathize with the characters so well. These people have already lived about half of their lives and made decisions that either deepen during the story or they turn their whole lives upside down to start over. These stories give hope. The characters are brave and determined. Most of the time they know exactly what they want.
Andrea
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Letty and Giant…the new dream couple so perfectly created by Ms. dunbar.

With each book, her Silver Foxes and Silver Vixen grow even more on me and Giant and Letty are no exception. Although both master their lives more or less, they have never learned to communicate appropriately.There is so much inner turmoil, so many inner monologues and questions they never dare to reveal. At times I wanted to yell at them, knock some sense into them, to force them to discuss and solve their problems. But
Kathryn at CLiK Book Blog
Silver Brewer - The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge - L.B. Dunbar

L.B. Dunbar just keeps on delivering wonderfully grounded and real stories and Silver Brewer introduces us to the Harrington Family.

We’ve met Giant briefly before in the Second Chances series but he gets to really shine in his own right in this beautifully crafted story.

Letty and Giant have the kind of chemistry that just hooks you to a book and boy, do they ever explore that chemistry with passion and wild abandon. They also explore
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is an amazing book that I just adored so much. I love reading the over 40 crowd because they have issues and things that are real and some of them have even gone through divorces and loss of a spouse. So when I had a chance to read this one I jumped at it because i knew I was going to get a gem and I did.

Olivet and George are amazing as people but when they come together they make an amazing couple. Olivet is a riot because she is so cityfied yes I made a new word but she is all city and
Elizabeth Clinton
As A Woman over 50 I just want to first thank L.B Dunbar and also to let every woman out there no matter your age you can find love.
Letty Pierson is a woman who is 40 years old, never thought her life would be where it is now, no husband, no family and job she really doesn’t love but maybe the day she meets Giant Harrington is the day that everything is about to change. Meeting under unconventional circumstances she meets a man who can be just as frustrating as he is Sexy.
Giant Harrington is a
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • Prose Before Bros (Green Valley Library, #3)
  • Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library, #4)
  • Tracking Tahlula (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha; On Call #3)
  • My Bare Lady (Scorned Women's Society, #1)
  • Southern Heartbreaker (Charleston Heat, #4)
  • Hit & Run (PASS #1)
  • Baking Me Crazy (Donner Bakery, #1)
  • No Whisk No Reward (Donner Bakery, #3)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Happy Trail (Park Ranger, #1)
  • Blindsided
  • Weight Expectations (Cipher Office, #1)
  • Sticking to the Script (Cipher Office #2)
  • Code of Conduct (Cipher Security, #1)
  • Rough Sketch
  • Loving Miss Sassy (The Mr. Wrong Series #5)
  • 10-Code (Rock Point, #4)
Receive once-a-month updates and more with Love Notes: http://bit.ly/LoveNotesfromLBDunbar

L.B. Dunbar has been accused of having an over-active imagination. To her benefit, this imagination has created over twenty novels, including #sexysilverfoxes rom-com for the over 40; a small-town world (Sensations Collection), rock star mayhem (Legendary Rock Star series), MMA chaos (Paradise Stories), and a

The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge (4 books)
  • Silver Player (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • Silver Mayor (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • Silver Biker (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
“Easy is not a word I’d use to describe you.” 0 likes