Start by marking “Unforgettable (Indulgence)” as Want to Read:

Unforgettable

(Indulgence #3)

UNFORGETTABLE
INDULGENCE series

From New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Aleatha Romig comes another of her steamy novellas exploring hidden desires. UNFORGETTABLE is a stand-alone story in the INDULGENCE series.
*Warning: reading may set your e-reader on fire while bringing a smile to your face.

Have you been Aleatha’d?
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: October 22nd 2019 by Romig Works

To ask other readers questions about Unforgettable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unforgettable

Elizabeth
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed all this series but I think this is my favourite, there is a twist that I have never seen before especially in a BDSM environment it was ingenious as a plot twist. Luke and Marjorie are such a unique couple as well and so sweet and Callie made me smile. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
Carissa
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what a great, quick, steamy read. I love how short and yet has a full story in this novella. Lucas def. oozes some power with the way Aleatha described him. I loved how Marji and Lucas developed their relationship. It was just interesting and then of course someone has to get in their way. Then ending sorta made things twisted in a good way.
Timitra
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rated 4.5 Stars

Unforgettable was pretty good. It's a quick read but it doesn't feel rushed. It's very precise. I loved it and definitely recommend to those who love hot and steamy quickies.

Copy provided by author
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Indulgent Stars ~

Unforgettable is the third novella in Aleatha’s Indulgence Series and it is truly indulgent!! This book will steam up your windows and melt you kindle ;)

Aleatha Romig definitely packed a punch with this story. It is slightly out of my comfort zone but nothing to outside that it made me squirm or not finish it. Truly it just had my mind working overtime….lol :)

This book does focus on BDSM, so if that isn’t your cup of tea, then this
Sparklin
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While this book is short it is one hot and steamy read. With a little push Marji and Lucas have wonderful chemistry.
TheSassyNerdBlog
I am a sucker for a good BDSM read and this beauty is incredible.

Firstly. HOLY FUCK BALLS... This was HOT and when I say hot... I MEAN H. O. T. but even though this short, seductive novella was steamy as hell, it certainly held so much more... When you think of novella, I think of a short and fun read that I can devour in a matter of a couple of ours... And that's exactly what I did with this, but there was so much more to it than that. It held substance, it held a storyline I couldn't help but
Shirley
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Luke and Marji are by far my favorite in the Indulgence series. Each is a stand alone, but all are part of Dr. Kizer's universe. Unforgettable is a hot, steamy, sexy as sin read. When curiosity finally gets the best of her, Marji takes matters into her own hands and orchestrates an encounter. Anonymity helps calm some of the nerves but she soon realizes that maybe this isn't just a one time deal.
Luke is struggling to find himself again after the loss of his wife. When he returns to a familiar h
Avid Reader
Unforgettable (Indulgence #3) by Aleatha Romig
5 stars
M/F BDSM Romance
Triggers: Death and sabotage
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

STEAMY is what I would call this book. It's the third installment and it was fantastic. Short and steamy, but not devoid of emotion or development. A Dom who is looking to see if he still has the desire for play and a novice submissive who is looking to explore her fantasy, rather than read about them or hear someone else's version. It was fa
Chris
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unforgettable is the third book in Aleatha Romig's Indulgence Series and my favorite! It's a quick, hot, steamy read that left me satisfied and smiling. Part of the story takes place in the BDSM world. Once again, Aleatha Romig gives us characters that come to life as you read, their emotions and feelings jumping off the page into your heart. I loved Luke and Marji! The story unfolds quickly and flows effortlessly from start to finish. The twists and turns were exciting and unexpected. Unforgett ...more
Mary Mooney
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a quick, fun, sexy read that will keep you reading until the end. Luke and Marji are the perfect coup!e. They are made for each other but do not know it until they pretend to be someone else at the BDSM club Lace and Leather. Where Luke used to be a master and trained submissives and Marji is intriguing to learn more about her fantasies.
Can they spend one time together and it be enough? Will they learn who the other is? Will they want a future together?
I love these quick sexy reads and
Crystal
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Unforgettable is just that. It will leave you breathless and a little hot and bothered. I couldn't put it down! The pages were filled with steamy hot curiosity of the BDSM world. So intriguing and alluring. Loved the characters. I've been Aleatha'd.....yet again! What a great book!!
Sue
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great steamy read! Love Luke and Marji. A fun, hot, steamy read. I loved it.
Patricia
Oct 09, 2019
Angie Manes
Oct 09, 2019
Rachael
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wasn’t sure where else Aleatha could go with this series having loved and devoured the first two, but I was pleasantly surprised at the story line she brought into Unforgettable. It was steamy, erotic and a very quick read that left me gasping for more! Lucas and Marji bring the passion in this Unforgettable story that wraps up this series quite nice. They both have pasts that have held them back from seeking what they desire most, that is until Leather and Lace. What unfolds between them behi ...more
Cynthia Chan
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While I have taken a break in reading novels, I can never pass up on Aleatha’s newest novella. She is the only author that I still keep track of even in my hiatus. And true enough, it’s another winner. The story is rich in eroticism and the characters unforgettable. I felt sad that the story ended too soon. More books please.....
RBCRRBLOGGER
Ana
Kelly
Cat
Sep 22, 2019
Aleatha Romig is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Indiana. She grew up in Mishawaka, graduated from Indiana University, and is currently living south of Indianapolis. Aleatha has raised three children with her high school sweetheart and husband of over thirty years. Before she became a full-time author, she worked days as a dental hygienist and s ...more

Indulgence (3 books)
  • Unconventional (Indulgence #1)
  • Unexpected (Indulgence #2)