Start by marking “My Girl (Gambling Hearts #3)” as Want to Read:
My Girl (Gambling Hearts #3)

My Girl

(Gambling Hearts #3)

Sometimes, the right decision isn't the easiest one to make

Trish Sylvester knows her family and when they accept a week long stay at a rustic dude ranch, she is concerned- especially since it's at her ex's home.

Aaron is overjoyed at the opening of his family's guest ranch, until he learns their first guest is his ex-girlfriend, her parents--and a fi
Kindle Edition
Published October 21st 2019 by Wavefront Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Girl

Start your review of My Girl (Gambling Hearts #3)
Becky Claxon
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Aaron, Matt and Sophie live on their Texas ranch their parents left them when they were children. Matt is the oldest and has taken care of his siblings after their grandmother passed away. I feel bad for Aaron as he has always feels he isn’t taken seriously. He tried to help save their ranch by selling a piece of the property to his girlfriend Trish’s father to build something he built to help with water. His brother vetoed and the idea, and then Trish broke up him. Her father was furious about ...more
Connie
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful conclusion to this series. I couldn't wait to read Aaron's story after some intriguing glimpses from the last book, "Crazy Little Thing Called Love". I read all three of these back to back. I loved how the stories where written.

This series falls the Shaughnessy siblings. All three of the siblings appeared in all of the stories. The two characters that married into the family appeared here as well. The plot here was beautifully written. Miscommunication and Trish'
Nicole Laverdure
A second chance story!

My Girl by Jacquie Biggar, is her third story in her Gambling’s Hearts series! This story put me in a romantic mood! Her characters Trish and Aaron are so charming.

Trish accepts an invitation to the Shaughnessy’s Ranch. She intends to spend a relaxing a fun time with her new fiancé and her parents until she meets again Aaron her ex boyfriend. That's when the fun begins! He still has feelings for her and never understood why she had left him for the big city. Lo
Evonne Hutton
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
The ranch is still struggling to survive but has much improved.
Sophia has booked and received her first guests....who turned out to be the family Sylvester.
Can Aaron and Trish work out their differences?
Lovely story line filled with characters we have met before.
Bernadette Cinkoske
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Girl is a great addition to the Gambling Hearts series. Trish and Aaron make a great couple after the obstacles are removed from their path. There is some suspense in this book because it is obvious someone is out to sabotage the ranch's success. If you enjoy well written, second chance romance with personable characters, do not miss this book!
Elaine
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Girl has everything to love in a novel: hunky and handsome cowboys with soft hearts, second chance romances, cute kids and some secrets and suspense thrown in. As Jacquie so aptly states in the Afterword, ranching and farming is a struggle these days. Many ranchers look to other ways to supplement their incomes and the Balmoral Ranch in Texas is starting up as a dude ranch, in addition to raising cattle and prize horses. You will fall in love with the Shaughnessy family. The two brothers and ...more
Sharon Grow
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful third book in the Gambling Hearts series. Aaron Shaughnessy, middle sibling, fell in love with Trish Sylvester several years ago. When a financial dispute caused hard feelings between Aaron and Trish’s father, Trish returned to Austin, Texas. When her family shows up at Balmoral, the Shaughnessy ranch, Aaron is shocked to see her and old feelings resurface. Will he get another chance to make things right with Trish? Aaron’s plans are for naught as Trish has arrived with her fiancé. W ...more
Karen
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book from the author, Jacquie Biggar, via Bookfunnel and this is my voluntary and honest review. I loved this second chance romance between Trish and Aaron. It is well written and heartwarming especially the ending. I hope you will take the time to read this clean romance because it is well worth your time.
Laverne Bellemare
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is about intrigue, suspense, and that with patience and understanding love can and will win. Loved the different instances of humor making it a page turner to see what will happen with Aaron and Trish. You won't want to miss this new release by Jacquie Biggar.
S.l.
Nov 14, 2019
Pat Field
Oct 23, 2019
Denise
Oct 27, 2019
Jacquie
Sep 08, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Courtney Kinder
Mark
Kaynat
CJLuvsBooks!
Oct 22, 2019

• The Senator's Daughter (Heritage #3)
  • Betting On Us (Wilde Love, #3)
  • Betting On Her (Wilde Love, #2)
  • Carnations and Hot Toddy Kisses (Heart of the Family Book 4)
  • Johnnie Walker (It's All In The Whiskey Book 1)
  • Waltz of Seduction
  • David, Billionaire Cowboy (Billionaire Protectors #3)
  • Betting On Him (Wilde Love, #1)
  • Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses (Heart of the Family Book 1)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • My Wicked Billionaire (The Billionaire Kings Book 6)
  • A Liberating Love to Set Her Free
  • The Rescue
  • Spring Tides
  • A Joyful Song: A Dry Bayou Brides Christmas Novella
  • Lavender's Fire: A Short Story (Bethel's Garden Book 1)
  • The Seamstress (Dry Bayou Brides Book #2)
  • The Rebellious Red
My name is Jacquie Biggar. When I’m not acting like a total klutz I am a wife, mother of one, grandmother, and a butler to my calico cat.
My guilty pleasure are reality tv shows like Amazing Race and The Voice. I can be found every Monday night in my armchair plastered to the television laughing at Blake and Adam’s shenanigans.
I love to hang at the beach with DH (darling hubby) taking p

Gambling Hearts (3 books)
  • Hold 'Em (Gambling Hearts #1)
  • Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Gambling Hearts #2)