Start by marking “Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)

Savior

(Blackwings MC - Devil Springs #3)

Savior

I started prospecting for the Blackwings MC to appease my grandfather. He raised me after my parents died, and I’d do anything for him. As it turns out, he was right. Joining the Blackwings MC was the best thing for me. Until it wasn’t. I had a personal obligation to uphold—a promise I made to a woman I’d never met—and my time with the MC was interfering with it.
Published September 7th 2019

Start your review of Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
A beautiful love story with a bada$$ biker and a beautiful widow...

Teagan you have written a book that makes the person reading it feel just what the characters do.. BRAVO!! to you. You did an amazing job bringing Savior to life.
Savior is a a strong man who carries the weight of the world on his shoulders. A mistake that happened a few years prior has changed everything in his life. He pushes forward and finds different things to help alleviate the guilt he feels, the problem is nothing he does
Peggy Darrow
I think I died

Savior and Avery are an awesome read. Heartbreaking and soul wrenching, but so beautiful in the end. I laughed and cried. I can't wait for the next!!
Charlotte
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*WARNING* contains explicit sexual content, adult language, and violence
Savior made a serious mistake one night and has never forgiven himself.
Avery doesn't know the whole story, but continually grieves.
Another incredible book from Ms. Brooks. I enjoy having the characters from the original series make as appearance. The story of Savior if a rough one. This has all the feels expected of a romance, with all the support of a family CHOSEN not born. It just seems one thing after another happens to
Becky
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Savior is one of the Best BBF's ever!!!

4.5 stars!!
I loved Avery & Kellan aka Savior! I loved the kids, the whole MC family, reoccurring characters and amazing storyline! I didn't necessarily love how Avery & Kellan came together....spoiler so I won't go into details here.... That part just didn't sit well with me but I quickly realized the story was bigger than just that part! Love Tegan Brooks stories and how well they are written. Each book is filled with love, romance, drama, mystery.
Nina Traweek
Oh the feels!!!

Nina here-

Savior is who we have all seen from his first appearance and finding out how he came to Blackwings MC. My heart broke for him and Avery in the beginning 2 lost souls looking for something to make them feel alive not just living. Everything they faced separately and together seemed like it would be the final thing to break them but they just got stronger. Savior proved once again that he was will to do anything to keep Avery and kiddos safe. I loved this book!
Brianna
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I really thought I was going to go an entire series without having a favorite!! I've loved every single book in this entire series to absolute pieces, but this one takes the cake!!! Hands down my favorite in the series. Poor Savior and Avery had one blow after the other... I kept wondering, what is going to happen next?! They've already been through so much! How could something else happen?!? Y'all. This series is amazing.
Manda Jane
Wow!

All the feels with this one! My heart was broken from the beginning for Savior and Avery. So much happened, that I was worried how they would come back from it all, but I should've known better. TB can write a dang book and never lets me down!
Emily Fantis
Pure goodness

After an extended wait Savior was definitely worth it. I didn’t want his journey to end!! There was laughter, tears and so much goodness. A huge 5 star in my opinion!!
Dacia
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Savior did not disappoint

This was a really really good book. I felt the guilt, pain, sorrow and the happiness of the main characters.
Donna Brantley
Hooked

I was hooked from the start and couldn't put it down. Rollercoaster ride with all the emotions. I laughed out loud and cried. Awesome book. Can't wait for more.
Katherine
Amazing book!!
At his whole series is a must read!!!
Stephanie
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a MUST READ!! Savior is my favorite BWMC story thus far. His and Avery’s story is one of heartbreak and salvation. Absolutely loved and highly recommended
Shani
What do I say about this book? I'm struggling to put my thoughts together without sounding like a crazy person! This story was one that is so raw, real and personal for many. It ripped my heart out, put it back broken, cracked it a few more times and finally healed a little. There were moments of true humor that I loved. It's something that I can always expect from Teagans books. So yup, I laughed, cried, yelled at Teagan (ok, ok at my kindle), had to take breaks to find candy to help me cope ...more
Kim Richards
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fanfeckingtastic

I was pulled into the story right from the beginning and that is where I stayed until I had read every single word that was written. All the while I was watching it play out in my head with my mini movie.
There are twists, turns and surprises waiting for you throughout the pages of this book, some of the surprises you may see coming while others you won't, some are large, while others are small, but each and everyone of them is equally as important as the next, they all play there
Lee-anna Dunk
The best.!

Wow Teagan Brooks knows how to bring out the big guns and bring forth all the dam flood gates and emotions. I think i cried more in this book then any other. Savior has a heart the size of Texas, nope i take that back its bigger then that. He has been through so much in his life yet he didnt let it bring him down, he still put one foot in front of the other and carried on . He deserved so much happiness in his life and due to a coincidence or i think more the powers that be he got that
Jenna
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Savior. Where do I even start with you? First of all, the cover to this book is absolute perfection. Hands down I think he is the hottest man alive. The book itself though was absolutely fire! There were multiple times I actually laughed out loud and I don’t do that a lot when reading but Teagan really knows how to get you going! Poor Savior has been struggling for years with an accident that changed his life forever and you just feel so sorry for him. He’s such a great man and tries to do ...more
Megan
Meeting the Characters
Avery
----------------------------------
What happens?
Savior is in a car wreck. He accidentally hits and kills an off duty police officer sitting at the side of the road when he falls asleep at the wheel. Unable to live with his guilt he tries to look after the police officer's family without going near them; paying for school trips, meals and other things to help the
Eva M
Just Wow!

OMG you could feel the pain and angst that Savior was going through at the beginning of the book. He was just at the lowest point in his life and Avery was the most unexpected person to be his “savior”.

I cried big, fat emotional tears while reading this book. Teagan Brooks has a way of writing that makes you so involved with every character that you feel what they’re feeling and you can’t put the book down. This has so many twists and turns and the plot was so great that the author owes
Jennifer Ritch
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you haven’t read any Blackwings we can’t be friends!

Where do I even begin on this amazing journey of Savior and Avery?! I was handpicked by Teagan to be one of her beta readers. It’s an amazing honor to have an author personally reach out to ask for a readers opinion and perspective. I have read EVERY BOOK Teagan has written and I love each one a whole and each individually. Savior is no exception. Teagan really hit some sensitive subjects and got me right in the feels. I have read Savior 4
Sep 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: mc-biker-romance
I love reading teagan brooks mc shenanigans and this book was just as action packed as the previous books . However, at the beginning the storyline was a bit all over the place and whoever proof read missed some major mix up. After savior had banged “grace”then left her to go do some club business it said he hadn’t seen grace for a few days etc then I think it was chapter 4/5 it picked up from Avery s pov where savior turned up “ the day after he first banged her” and it was at that point they ...more
Tammy Anderson
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My words will not do this book justice. If you are reading this review to get a feel if this is a book you may be interested in reading... My answer to your question is YES! You will definitely not be disappointed.

Second chances is a beautiful thing.

This book was beautifully written and with so much heart and emotions. You will fall in love with the characters, Savior and Avery. You will go on an emotional roller coaster ride, from sadness, anger, happiness, love to laughing out loud. Teagan
LuDena Radford
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Savior

Savior is a bit heart wrenching and heart warming . However Savior eventually gets his happy ever after after he gets a few bumps and bruises . Though I thought Kelly and Todd should have had to suffer a bit more for the heart break they caused . It should have been pointed out to kelly that being at the hospital when her placenta started rupturing would have been what saved mom and baby .
pamela d bryant
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great!

I chose this rating because this was a really great book. I enjoyed Amos all of the characters. The Blackwings MC is a group of guys that stand by and stick together through good times and bad. Kellan and Avery now this was a chance meeting for this couple they both went through a lot. This book was well-written, the author did a awesome job. I recommend this book to all romance and MC lovers.
Leeann Pule
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fate

Avery lost the love of her life to an accident Ned cannot seem to find her way. When she has a chance encounter with Savior. She has no clue that Savior is the one who fell asleep at the wheel changing her future forever. When they accidentally become pregnant and she finds out who he is, the drama begins. But not because of them it's the outside forces messing with them.

This was a great story and I cannot wait for the next installment of this series.
Shaun Buchanan
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hopeful

I users hopeful in the subject line, not because I was hopeful that this was or could have been a better book. I used it because Teagan has written a wonderful sexy story of love and hope. She has brought two characters together after a terrible tragedy i which they are linked, and given them hope and love to look forward a to a wonderful future. I hope you enjoy this book.
Irene Marshall
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wonderful

What a fantastic 3rd book in this series, Savoir and Avery's story it takes you through a whole range of emotions you laugh you cry and smile the characters in this book are incredible. As always the club it's members and old ladies are all there to give support when it is needed and not do these two need it. So much happens in this book that it keeps you on your toes all the way through an absolutely brilliant read.
Staci Blandin
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Teagan knocked it.....

Out of the park again! Just when I think I have a favorite guy out of these Blackwing men Teagan puts out another book and I am torn as to who is my favorite. Savior is imperfectly perfect and the twists and turns he and Avery go through are gut wrenching and surprising. This book had me on the edge of my seat until the very end. This book is a must read and this series is in my top 5 favorite series of all time.
Diana Rieck
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I loved this book. I’ve read all of the Blackwings books and have thoroughly enjoyed all of them - but this one was one of the most emotional one. I cried a lot with this book for Savior, Avery and especially Ian who’s life was cut too short. Hope more books are forthcoming.
Beatrice
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Best one yet!

I have loved every single TB book so much..she quickly became one of my favorite authors! But this one..Savior...wow! It was so everything! I laughed, I cried and I just loved every beautiful emotional page! This went so deep! Who is next?? I can't wait for the next one!
Teri
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Teagan does it again and this book was so worth the wait. My heart went out them throughout this book and had tears in my eyes as well as laughter. Loved Avery’s kids and Riley will be trouble like Gabby when she is older. She had me in stitches. Cannot wait for the rest of the guys like Batta and Coal. I love all the Blackwings.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • Grunt (Texas Kings MC, #4)
  • Bird (Texas Kings MC #3)
  • LOUT: Texas Kings MC, Book 5
  • Hammer: An Evil Dead MC Story
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Wick (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter, #2)
  • Kale (Texas Kings MC, #1)
  • Demetri, The Volkov Empire
  • Sonny (Texas Kings MC, #2)
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Shadow's Surrender (Insurgents MC #14)
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • Bear's Forever
  • Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
Teagan Brooks lives in the Southeast US with her husband and their daughter.

She loves all things girly, particularly makeup, high heels, and purses, but also has a passion for guns, knives, motorcycles, and muscle cars.

When she isn't in front of her computer writing, she can be found with her family on their boat in one of the nearby lakes.

Teagan is very friendly and loves connecting with others.

Blackwings MC - Devil Springs (3 books)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 1)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)