Start by marking “Wordless” as Want to Read:
Wordless

Wordless

Mayhem leads to love in this new standalone romantic comedy from a USA TODAY bestseller. Within hours of meeting him, he assaulted my roommate (okay, the guy was a scuzz-bucket), flashed me his amazing abs (sure, not on purpose), and practically dragged me away from the condo I'd been sharing with the aforementioned bucket.

And now Mr. Billionaire Hottie has informed me –
Kindle Edition
Published December 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wordless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wordless

Start your review of Wordless
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Becka was looking for her sister and instead found mysterious hottie Jack Ward - billionaire author. She'd fangirl over him except his uh, girlfriend? is doing her best to get Becka to leave. But she can't because she needs her sister. The sister who's supposed to be with Flynn at Flynn's home. Speaking of, why isn't Flynn at his home instead of the gorgeous author and his scantily clad girlfriend? And why is Jack insisting on driving Becka to her apartment, then intimidating her roommate? And
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Wordless by Sabrina Stark is the story of Jack and Becka.
Jack is a famous author who happens to be friends with Becka's sister husband who is a very famous movie star. Becka tries not to take from her brother-in-law so she does things on her own until something goes wrong with her 'roommate' and she comes to him for help but finds Jack instead. Jack ends up stepping up to help her and gives her a job on his book tour. Jack is strongly against emotions especially toward women but Becka has flown
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shrouded in mystery and dosed with adorable, Wordless brings the heat and the sweet.

Becka really impressed me with her attitude. She had an almost brother who is a famous movie star. Instead of mooching, she tries her hardest to stand on her own two feet. But when she meets Jack, she's swept off her feet. Literally. Jack is the epitome of mystery. He is a master of deflecting questions, and sneaking off. Jack tried so hard to stay away emotionally from Becka, but with her many mishaps it wasn't
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I give this book a solid 3.5 outta 5 stars. I thought it was a cute slow burn that was super mysterious, but it didn't really stand out to me. I liked the characters but I was not able to connect with them and they left me feeling a bit disjointed while reading it (though that might have been purposeful because of Jack's mysterious ways!).

All in all though if you are looking for a fairly fast, but cute slow burn, Wordless is one that you will enjoy!

PS: Thank you to Sabrina Stark and Give Me
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This was a decent read. It would have been better if it hadn't been so long. Let me begin by saying I wasn't into the whole mysterious act by Jack. It came across as annoying and it would have been better if we got to know things sooner rather than later. However, in the end we finally found everything out and they got their happy ending.
Lynn
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secrets, redemption, a summer job, and a few near brawls ...

This. Book. I can't say enough about it (clearly I'm not wordless!) ... the book is good ... as in GOOD ... G.O.O.D.

What did I like? Jack ... and Becca ... and the writing, which had fast moving and witty dialogue and a super interesting plot. It's funny, action-packed, a page turner, easy to read, super unpredictable, witty, steamy, with great characters, and a fabulously entertaining storyline.

This is a standalone novel that features
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sabrina Stark is a new to me author, and while I did enjoy the premise for the story line, there were a few things that frustrated me. Let me start at the beginning though. Becka Burke is a struggling English Lit student, who's very independent, since she won't take a dime from her soon to be brother-in-law, who is Hollywood leading man rich. Jack Ward is a internationally famous best selling author, with a ton of money & almost as many secrets. They meet when Becka is having some drama with ...more
Nightbird Novels
Nov 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
When Becka Burke meetsher favorite author, Jack Ward, she can't believe her luck! And when he shows up at her apartment... wait, what's he doing at her apartment?! There is just something about Jack Ward that doesn't add up... and when Becka "lands" an intern position on his latest book tour, she can't help but try to uncover the secrets that Jack is keeping...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wordlesswas a cute, slow burn romance filled with intrigue and an adorable couple who
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jack Ward the world famous author and Becka Burke the struggling English lit student. Becka is struggling to finish her English lit degree. With part time jobs she is just managing to scrape through the course. But she is determined to do it herself, despite having a very rich and famous soon to be brother in law.
The elusive and secretive Jack Ward is just about to start a long book signing tour, something he never does. A chance meeting, a few misunderstandings and a lot of unanswered questions
Amber - TBR Book Blog
I haven't read this author before so I went into this blind. I did want to know what happened in the story and how it would end. So there was a good suspense in the story. But...

I just couldn't really connect with this book. I felt like there were plot holes that just weren't explained or at least enough where I had answers. Again, this is my first time reading this author so it might be a different style than I'm used to but I just felt like Jack's mysteriousness was never really an issue for
Erika Jackson
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is about Jack and Becka. Jack is Flynn's friend and Becka is Anna's sister. This book is called Wordless but it's so not true. If you read any books from Sabrina you'll know that she keep you in suspense the whole story until the end, but you will not be disappointed. Jack is a best-selling author but is very secretive. Also he is handsome and brooding. Once Jack open up you will love him. Becka is beautiful, funny, innocent, smart and a little bit of a trouble maker. She was in a ...more
Courtney Anderson
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story because Jack is this billionaire author who is shrouded in secrets and mystery. Jack is protective and loyal to his friend Flynn, so when Flynn’s fiancé sister needs some help he steps in and takes matter into his own hands. Jack seems to think he is helping Becka out of the goodness of his heart but subconsciously he is doing this because he is highly attracted to her. Becka is a college student who seems to stumble onto trouble everywhere she goes so when Jack starts to help ...more
Nicole Carter
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 out of 5 funny stars

Sabrina is great at writing a cute, funny romance and Wordless is hits the mark. It picks up where FHS left off, but you wouldn't really have to read it first. I did, just to be reintroduced to Becka and Jack. Sabrina writes an hysterical mean girl. Every interaction with them stole the show. The entire bit with the clown shirt was great.

Becka and Jack were cute together, we got a lot of slow burn, near misses. They were clearly attracted to each other, but he had a lot
Lozz  Sutcliffe
The story of Beka who ends up reluctantly (at first) employed by handsome billionaire author Jake Ward in exchange for college credit and a great pay cheque... From then on out this book is fairly standard romance fiction. If you can manage to put up with the credibly annoying Beka and her incessant QUESTIONS!
Ita a slow burn push/pull complete with lots, and I mean LOTS of endless annoying meaningless banter. Case in point: the whole English crumpet back and forth with fans arguing at the small
Caroline - Kindle and Koffee Book Blog
3.5 Stars

I really enjoyed Becka & Jacks story. I loved that she was so tenatious and just didn't let up on him at all til she got her answers. The back and forward of their relationship was great for keeping you guessing, but for me to go from on/off to the ending in just a few months was a bit rushed.

I did love the mystery surrounding Jack. My brain was working overtime trying to work out his secrets, and like Becka I was getting so frustrated with his non answers, I was ready to smack him
Danielle Shaw
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC copy of this book for a review

I found this book intriguing
The main character of jack was extremely mysterious and had me guessing at all sorts of backgrounds but the way he seemed to care and protect the other character had me falling in love with him instantly lol
The other main character becca had me laughing out loud at times her personality was one of a clumsy yet clever person who was also interesting to read about and made me think she could have been any one of my
Silvia
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
loved Flipping His Script and was dying to read this book. And I was not disappointed!
This book had a great h, a laconic and secretive H, crazy chemistry, and an even crazier ex! What’s not to like? Absolutely nothing! This book was incredible. I thought I knew the reason for Jack’s secrecy and I was off! Becka was a great character that was so easy to like and identify with. There was just something about Jack that drew me in from the very beginning, and I was instantly hooked! I was glad to
Poppy1102
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sabrina-stark
Jack and Becka's story is one I've looked forward to...If you've read Flipping his Script then you will have met Becka as she's the sister of Anna the leading lady. And it turns out Jack is buddies with Flynn - small world .

Becka first comes across as a bit ditzy but believe me, she's far from it! She's smart, funny, sexy and overly perceptive!!
Jack...Jack is dark, mysterious, sexy, funny, dangerous and one damn frustrating male! But oh in such a good way lol. Noone can write a frustrating male
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Jack and Becka’s story. When Becka ends up working for billionaire Jack, she is quick to catch him out on his mysterious and secretive ways, and the master is evasive behaviours soon find out that he underestimated how perceptive she is. This is a well written story which is fun, entertaining, humorous, and with witty banter and romance, which had me totally enthralled throughout this addictive page turner. I highly recommend this talented authors’ work for all.
Shelley
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this novel! From the very first page this novel sucked me in and would not let go until the very last. I loved Becca and Jack. This novel had me laughing out loud in public. I loved the banter and the dialogue. I loved the chemistry between Becca and Jack. I love when a novel can make you laugh out loud and leave you wishing the novel wouldn't end. This novel checked all of my boxes for me. This novel left me with a smile on my face and a happy heart.
Victoria
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a journey of a read for me as I wasn't sure that I actually liked Jack or that there really was a connection between him and Becka. Then for me the story took off and I enjoyed their relationship journey, the ups, downs, drama, secrets and the dialogue. 80 chapters made my eyes bug at the start, but once I got into the story I wasn't coming out of it until I was done; and I came out with a smile on my face. I am voluntarily leaving this honest review after receiving an ARC.
Simone Haeseler
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked it a lot, it was a book with a lot of witty dialogues, sometimes I thought come on what kind of questions are these, but to be honest it was a good book with intelligent humor.
I loved Jack, he was a no nonsense kind of guy and he did not lie, he left something out, but did not lie, so that's a trade I respect even if it is in a book.
A really good read, if you know the book about her sister, it is even more interesting.
Great book, thanks.
I received an ARC for an honest review.
lowkeyreader
The banter between them is hilarious and the storyline kept me entertained. Becka is so entertaining, with all her questions she kept on asking Jack. He is evasive when it comes to answering questions because he is so private and usually he would do his business alone. But he doesn't know why he wanted Becka to be with him on his book tour.

With Becka's super detective talent, she figured everything out and Jack couldn't endanger her life so he send her back to her sister. Even though that was
Margery Baker
Fun and mysterious
Becka is a college student and an absolute delight. Her curiosity has no bounds and no secret is out of bounds. Pair her with her favorite author, Jack Ward, and you have a mystery/romance that is an absolute trip. I found the whole situation and some of the events humorous, and that added to my enjoyment. Great characters, story, and writing make this a recommended read!
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a good slow-burn romance! Becka & Jack were so entertaining to watch. Jack was so mysterious and the king of fielding questions/sneaking away. I love how he tried to stay away from Becka but he couldn't resist her!
Such a great book! I loved it!
Heather
Nov 20, 2019 rated it liked it
I received an ARC of this thanks to Hidden Gems. I don't have a lot to say about this book, was it the greatest romance I've ever read? No. Was it a cute story? Sure. If you're looking for a quick slow-burn read then I say check it out.
Kelsey
Dec 07, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The male lead is horrible

The male lead is a jerk and treated the heroine like a child. He has absolutely no redeemable qualities and I am actually quite upset that the two characters ended up together.
Jacqueline Ellison
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jack is a famous author and very private. He is evasive when it comes to answering questions. Becka is very perceptive and give Jack a run for his money. The banter between them is hilarious and the storyline kept me entertained. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Judy
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOT

I love this author truly one of my favorites, I have read everything she has written you won’t be disappointed.
Jamie
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fun and amazing read. It will definitely keep you on your toes. I loved how Jack tried so hard to stay away from Becka, but in the end he couldn’t. Thank you for another great book Sabrina.

• Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Devastated (Anger Management, #1)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Edge of Reason (The Edge Series, #3)
  • Outmatched
  • His Royal Highness
  • Nix (Daring the Kane Brothers, #4)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Trust in Me (All I Want, #4)
  • Undone
  • Perfect Strangers
  • Never Trust a Rockstar (Never Trust, #1)
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Oopsie Daisy (The Flower Shop Sisters, #3)
  • Breaker