Start by marking “A Pumpkin Potion Explosion (Happy Blending Witch #2)” as Want to Read:
A Pumpkin Potion Explosion (Happy Blending Witch #2)

A Pumpkin Potion Explosion

(Happy Blendings Witch)

ebook
Published October 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Pumpkin Potion Explosion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Pumpkin Potion Explosion

Start your review of A Pumpkin Potion Explosion (Happy Blending Witch #2)
Joyce
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Combine a smoothie owning witch with the Harvest Festival where a murder occurs makes this a fun cozy just in time for Halloween. Throw in the mystery of the missing pumpkins and the search of a new water witch for their coven and it is bound to keep anyone busy this fall. An easy one day read.

Amanda
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sam Green has a lot on her hands, it is the annual Harvest Festival where vendors and tourists descend upon the town, for some reason there are no pumpkins to be had! How can you have a Harvest Festival without a Pumpkin? No Pumpkin smoothies No? Never mind that how can you have a Lammas Ceremony to keep the town safe for the winter when your coven is depleted without a Water Witch? Or a Witch with a Black Magic Infection? And then there a body in the field with a smashed Jack o Lantern next to ...more
Sue
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-challenge
The Harvest Festival is getting into full swing, but the coven still hasn’t found a new water witch. How are they going to have a successful Lammas Ceremony and keep the town safe? When a murder occurs, earth witch Sam and fire witch Tessa are a little more than concerned. How are they going to keep the supernatural forces at bay while the third witch in their coven Mara is recovering from her encounter with some black magic? Two witches out of four just doesn’t seem enough.

The townspeople fear
Disney14604
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc, books
Run a smoothie business with a flair for knowing what people need. Also part of a coven but missing an important witch especially since need to do a specific ritual for the upcoming winter.

It is the Harvest Festival and all the pumpkins are gone. Someone bought them all out. Pumpkins are big for the festival, after all it is pumpkin season. There is an interesting ghost who .... there is a Madam who has a message but no one is listening about what is in front of their eyes. Loves how she leaves
Penny Hickman
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Goodsprings is having a Harvest Festival, which brings in a lot of tourists. All the pumpkins have been sold, purchased by one person, leaving all the other businesses without pumpkins for their dishes and drinks. There is a murder again, throwing everyone into panic, rumors are flying that the killer is a ghost. The coven decides they are staying out of this investigation, they already have alot going on, trying to find a new water witch. That doesn't last long when one of their life's is ...more
Carol
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Some enterprising entrepreneur decided that if all the pumpkins were bought up, no one else can offer pumpkin treats and everyone will have to buy from the single pumpkin treat provider, thus decimating all competition. Great business strategy, but what they did not bargain for was a dead body in the empty pumpkin fields, thus pointing a finger at them as the no. 1 suspect in the murder enquiry.

Sam has her hands full, with the lack of a 4th with in her coven, a black magic infection and tourists
Molly
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Harvest Festival is a bit mixed up this year. Someone managed to buy up all the pumpkins. So no pumpkin treats, ale, or anything else.

A pompous pastry chef seems to be quite haughty and unfriendly. He will not enjoy a fun festival- and he does his best to make things unhappy for others.

A bit of a black magic bug has caught Mara, and she is literally a bit batty.

The search is on for a new water witch - perhaps one will pop up in a surprising time and place too.

Wild and wacky KU witchy fun
Pete
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal Cosy Fans
This is a very good second book in this fun series, featuring a witch in a small town who runs a smoothie shop and is also part of a rather depleted coven, they lost their water witch in the last book.
In this story a rather unpleasant halloween stall holder is found dead in very unusual circumstances, a young witch seems to be infected by dark magic and the search is on to find a replacement water witch to bring the coven back to full strength.
The characters and the story are both very well
Judy Johnson
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable quick read starring a coven of witches (no, not the nightmare kind) and a Harvest Festival story in a story, a mystery that is sure to entertain. The second book in the series, you don't have to read the first to get into this one, but it's helpful and I recommend that you do, if only because it's good too! Fun characters and story, don't hesitate if you love a nice cozy and want to smile with a good book. I received a complimentary copy of this book and am providing my honest opinion.
Bev
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not your typical witches' story. Each witch has a different power that has something to do with nature, you know water, wind, fire, etc. Anyway, it is the annual Harvest Festival and there are no pumpkins! Plus there is a murder of a not very nice man who is a vendor. But who would kill him? Could there be something evil going on in Goodsprings? You will need to read the book to find out. Oh, will Tessa and Ethan get together or not? Another mystery. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book. ...more
Janet Graham
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short, Sweet Autumn Cozy
This cozy murder mystery features a small coven of witches. This is the second of a series. While this book stands alone well, it is better to read the books in order to get the full experience. This is a sweet story that shouldn't cause anyone to have bad dreams. The mystery is fun, but the real story is all about the Harvest Festival. Good, clean reading. I received this ARC book for free from Booksprouts and this is my honest review.

Lucrecia Tolbert
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This coven of witches are like no other that I have ever read about. Ms. Barker has infused the magic world with the mundane seamlessly thus allowing the mystery to be solved. I just wonder how will the obvious be explained in the next book.

Pat Eroh
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a compelling mystery with fabulous characters. I love the witches of Goodsprings. This book is well-written with plenty of twists to keep me guessing to the end. I am looking forward to the next book by this author.

Stephanie
Marianne
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome cozy mystery! I loved it... It is magical and mysterious, cleverly written and so much fun to read!

Evonne Hutton
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Murder and attempted murder during the Harvest Festival causes a bit of havoc.
The coven is still searching for the new water witch to no avail.
Highly enjoyable hi-jinx!

Elvira
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had a great time reading this book. The characters are well developed and engaging and the storyline flowed smoothly from start to finish.

JANE VAN HORN
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: barker-constance
Excellent book. I was given an advanced copy for an honest review. I really enjoy this series. The main character is a witch that owns a smoothie shop and ends up solving crimes with her friends and coven sisters.
Savannah
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The characters are amazing and well presented. I will read more from this author. The cover art is amazing. Makes you feel like your in the story. The author is awesome. The author is new to me

Janet
Nov 09, 2019
Zoe
Nov 17, 2019

• Witching in a Winter Wonkyland: A Wonky Inn Christmas Cozy Mystery
  • Gram Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #3)
  • Clairvoyant Clues (Sunnyside Retired Witches Community Book 4)
  • Croakies & Scream (Enchanting Inquiries #4)
  • Pumpkin Patch Murder (Wicked Good Mystery #7)
  • Croquembouche Murder
  • Vengeful Vampire at Wonky Inn: Wonky Inn Book 8
  • Cold as a Witch's Toffee (Allegra Darling Cozy Mystery Book 1)
  • The 12 Cozy Mystery Carols of Christmas
  • Over the Broomstick (A Wildes Witches Mystery Book 1)
  • Panic in the Treats (Sweetfern Harbor #16)
  • Un-Familiar Magic (Accidental Familiar Book 3)
  • Murder With a Psychic Zap (Wonder Springs #2)
  • Hole Lotta Magic (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 7)
  • Witchy Business (Witches of Shadow Lane #1)
  • A Witch Too Bright (Crystal Springs Cozy Witch Mystery Book 3)
  • Vampires and Vanishings: Paranormal Cozy Mystery (Magic & Mystery Book 6)

Happy Blendings Witch (4 books)
  • The Potion Commotion (Happy Blendings Witch #1)
  • A Drop in the Potion (Happy Blendings Witch #3)
  • A Pumpkin Potion Explosion (The Happy Blending Witch Cozy Mystery Series Book 2)