Start by marking “100 Bible Facts About Jesus: The Exciting way to Learn” as Want to Read:
100 Bible Facts About Jesus: The Exciting way to Learn

100 Bible Facts About Jesus: The Exciting way to Learn

To your avail, I have this fascinating book here that holds unique facts about Jesus Christ. It is mightily condensed with particulars that you cannot find inside of any other book unless you read the Holy Bible. The Holy Bible is my go-to Book for everything! That is why I thoroughly researched over 500 hours within the Bible to bring you accurate and distinct facts about ...more
Published September 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about 100 Bible Facts About Jesus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 100 Bible Facts About Jesus

Start your review of 100 Bible Facts About Jesus: The Exciting way to Learn
Sean Brown
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is of the highest quality of spiritual wisdom. Dr. Baum is my favorite author because she is not like other Christian writers I've come across. She unlocks the divine codes and opens the eyes of others. This book is her best yet. It unveils mysteries that most pastors miss.
Melanie Powers
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is beautifully written, and geniusly put together. Just when you think it can't possibly be any more intriguing it continues to get even more remarkable. This is an author that I will continue to follow. I am very much looking forward to her next book!
Erin Preston
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the best Christian book I have ever read in my life. I cannot give it enough stars. This book will literally blow your mind!!! It is full of so many fascinating facts, historical information, biblical highlights, and beautiful photos. Ancient mysteries and secrets that are clearly and carefully brought to light. A book as carefully constructed and divinely designed could only have come from Heaven above.
Zoey Timberlake
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a blessing to read. Very inspiring. A well rounded christian book. Would recommend for anyone to read for spiritual encouragement.
Jarrett Palm
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With several Christian books on the market, this one was refreshing, full of life, and respect for appropriate capitalization. Dr. Baum has a gift from above.
Sean Brown
Jack Bean
WOW FACTOR
Shannon Price
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not of this world's caliber, it exceeded all of my expectations.
Stacy Williams
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was endless contentment for two months for me. I enjoyed it very much. #1 christian book of 2019
Tim Edwards
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ennobling
Britney Williams
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Empowering and soul quenching...
John Wiggens
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This here is not a "professional review," let's just keep it real folks. Authenticity and humanism is what everyone yearns for, not an overwhelming stuffy book review that is more like an essay. I figured I'd drop a few lines just because I really enjoyed this book. It is as real as it gets with no fluff added and trying too hard does not apply. It has a natural flow of God's essence and presence.
Joe Simmons
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't normally take the time to do reviews. However, other people's reviews on books have helped save me time and money on about 90% of my dealings. This book was one of the best investments I have ever made. It has showed me how to see things in a new raw perspective that I will carry with me all of the days of my life and share with my children.
Jeanine Blume
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a long read and never boring. Took me about two months to finish. Speed readers will not prevail, each page has deep significance.
Adam Blake
10 stars **********
Jarrett Palm
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With several Christian books on the market, this one was refreshing, full of life, and respect for appropriate capitalization. This author has a gift from above.
Shirley Reynolds
Delightfully intriguing.
Penny Lynn
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everything you'd want to know about Jesus Christ.
Steven Roland
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect book for building up your faith. It will bring you closer to God.
Peggy Gilreath
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Soul capturing, wisely written, organically organized, heart tugging, mind boggling, earth shaking, and fantastic grub for the brain!
Jade Phelps
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone that is blessed enough to get their hands on it!!
Recommended to Jade by: My Pastor
This is the most inspirational and fulfilling book!! I didn't know a christian book could be this awesome!!
Roger Banks
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deep & Wide
Ellen Mcgowin
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was glued through the whole ride!
Jill Binns
Moses Jackson
Gifted author!
Stan Holcomb
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Highly Recommended for: Book Clubs! We chose this book for our book club in the month of November 2019. What stood out the most to me was that although it was based on biblical facts, 95% was information that we never came across before (at least not knowingly). The facts and details represented were of pristine genuousness. They are brought about in a way that was understandable and through all of the different directions the author takes us in the many chapters, everything went together in ...more
Dr. Sterling
Brilliantly written.

• What You Are Not Being Told about Vaccines: The Year of Truth 2019
  • What You Are Not Being Told About Vaccines: Find out now Before its too Late... Welcome to the Year of Truth 2019 (What You Are Not Being Told About Vacines #1)
  • 55 Celebrities With Anxiety: The Secret Weapon Cure That Is Being Concealed
  • The Genius Mind of an Anti-Vaxxer: Truth Unleashed
  • Jesus Freaks: Stories of Those Who Stood for Jesus, the Ultimate Jesus Freaks (Jesus Freaks, #1)
  • The Case for Christ
  • Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
  • Vaccine Damaged Children
  • Before and After: The Incredible Real-Life Stories of Orphans Who Survived the Tennessee Children's Home Society
  • A Tale of Magic... (A Tale of Magic, #1)
  • The Mystwick School of Musicraft
  • Dragonwatch (Dragonwatch, #1)
  • The Pleasures of God: Meditations on God's Delight in Being God