Start by marking “Keeping Christmas (Rodeo Romance #7)” as Want to Read:
Keeping Christmas (Rodeo Romance #7)

Keeping Christmas

(Rodeo Romance #7)

A promise made is a promise he’ll keep. Even if it costs him the woman he loves. . .

Professional bareback rider Gage Taggart can almost taste the world championship title he’s spent all year pursuing. When an unexpected injury sidelines him, he heads to his best friend Trevor’s home to recuperate. Little by little, he finds himself completely smitten with Trevor’s beau

Published November 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Keeping Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeping Christmas

Start your review of Keeping Christmas (Rodeo Romance #7)
Tonya Lucas
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shanna Hatfield’s 7th book in her Rodeo Romance Series, Keeping Christmas, is an amazing story about sweet memories, overcoming life’s obstacles, and true love between two friends. Delivered as always, in Ms. Shanna Hatfield’s sweet jovial rhetoric.

Tally King always felt at home and loved on The King Penny Ranch with her brother Trevor and her dad Ross. Although Ross wasn’t Tally’s biological dad, a fact she never knew until she was about seven, Ross welcomed Tally as part of his fam
Phyllis
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun, sweet romance

Shanna Hatfield has written a fun romance, filled with the flavors of the West.

As a fan of the "brother's best friend" stories, I was excited to see the author had chosen to use this in Keeping Christmas.

Trevor, in perfect big brother fashion, didn't trust his best friend, Gabe, to not break his sister's heart. So he made him promise to leave her alone. Yeah right. Poor Gabe didn't realize what a challenge he had before him to not fall in l
Stephanie Jenkins Ortiz Cerrillo
Another phenomenal read by Shanna Hatfield! I need to read every book in this series because I have loved the two that I have read. I'm never disappointed in a Shanna Hatfield book and this one is no exception, I highly recommend it! All SH books leave a smile on my face and my heart happy when I finish them and this book was one I didn't want to put down.

I just loved the characters Gage, Tally, Trevor and especially Aunt Marvella! I love a good rodeo book and this is no exception. There were t
Shonda
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This was such an incredible book! I loved all the characters especially Aunt Marvella , she was a hoot. I have never laughed so much at reading a book as I have this one. There is so much to love, from the rodeo, romance, Aunt Marvella to Christmas Eve. This book pulled me in from the first page, my emotions went from laughing to crying and then just plain mad. Hatfield has mastered the craft of storytelling, every emotion was pulled from me in the pages of this story. My mind stayed upon the st
Jo-Ann Roberts
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s Christmas once again and for fans of Shanna Hatfield that can only mean one thing…a warm and wonderful holiday romance.
In Keeping Christmas (Rodeo Romance Book 7) Gage Taggart is on track to win the world championship title he’s been working all year to achieve. An unexpected injury waylays his plans and he finds himself recuperating at his best friend’s ranch. Over the next few months, he falls for Tally King, his best friend’s younger sister. But Trevor King thinks there is no one
Linda
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tally King has had a crush on her brother's best friend and fellow rodeo participant, Gage Taggart, ever since Trevor brought him to their ranch the summer she was 12 years old. Still seeing herself as the chubby little sister, Tally spends all her time working as a nurse at the local hospital and helping Trevor, now retired from the rodeo, run the family ranch with their eccentric Aunt Marvella.

Gage, vying for the world title in professional bareback riding, is in an accident on the way to a r
Glenda Kinard
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome, Amazing, Wonderful, Phenomenal, I could just go on and on listing words to try and express just how great Keeping Christmas is!! This book is such a fun read just downright hilarious in places. LOL has new meaning now since I finished this book for I literally Laughed Out Loud at times while reading this book. Aunt Marvella is such hoot with a colorful personality in this story. I love Aunt Marv just as much as Tally and Gage. Tally and Gage’s love story is just so sweet and special and ...more
Dorothy Roller
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous. Wonderful. Terrific. Marvelous. Another winner by Ms. Hatfield.
This one is a most awesome read like all her books but I really loved the characters. The heroine is so good and sweet and so in love. The hero is one handsome, rugged and hurt. Since her bother is also hurt, she gets to take care of both these guys, then there is aunt Marvelous. Aunt Marv is a hoot and great helper but a little on the strange side. They never know what she will say or do.
This is romantic, funny
Catherine Graham
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keeping Christmas is book 7 in the Rodeo Romance series and is another excellent book by Shanna Hatfield.
Gage remembers Tally as his best friend Trevor's 14 year old sister but she's grown up and he can't take his eyes off her … but she's not into the rodeo and he's a bare back rider hoping to win the world championship. Can they get over their differences and give love a go?
I loved these characters especially Aunt Marvella who had me laughing out loud and in stitches! It was a story abou
Diane
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the Rodeo Romance Series!!! You will love Gage and Tally’s love story. It begins when she is too young and he is a teenager. When they meet as adults she still has the same crush and he realizes she has always been special to him. But his best friend’s little sister is still off limits. As expected, Shanna Hatfield crafts a wonderful story with love, commitments, humor and great characters. You will fall in love with Aunt Marv and laugh until your sides hurt at her antics! ...more
Ljones
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in this series

I love Tally and Gage. Tally has been in love with her brothers best friend for years. When Trevor asks her to deliver something to Gage at the rodeo, she doesn't want to do it. When she ends up playing nursemaid to both her brother and Gage, they fall into an easy friendship. But she is still in love with Gage. Gage promises Trevor to leave Tally alone and he always keeps his word. A wonderful story of friendship and love. This can be read as a standalone, bu
Alice
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Trevor needs a favor from his half-sister, Tally, she reluctantly decides to do it. Her experience at the rodeo did not always bring good memories. As a matter of fact, it stirred up really bad memories from years past. However, she decides to deliver the equipment to Gage, her brother’s friend who she had a major crush on when she was younger.
When she sees Gage, he realizes that Trevor’s sister has grown up – nicely! But he made a promise to Trevor and plans to keep it.
Laura Davies
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Shanna Hatfield gem of a story that makes you laugh and love even as you bemoan the integrity of the hero keeping a promise that should have never been made. Real characters that you want to know and befriend for real, can I invite Tally over for Tea please, and bring Aunt Marvella too! Also the #keepingchristmas (in your heart all year long) was a grain of truth to carry with you long after you’re finished with the book. As usual you just can’t go wrong with one of Shanna’s stories.
Nethanja
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gage is Tally’s brother best friend and she had a crush on him for years. Now Gage is on his best friend’s ranch to recover from an injury. He’s smitten with Tally who is an professional nurse and helps him. Their love grows but there’s a promise that he is determined to keep. Will it stand in the way of their happiness?
This is a great story that will feel you all the different emotions. It has everything to keep you entertained.
Tammy Rolle
Rodeo cowboys rule

I love this series. Tally and Gate's story has me wanting to go back and read the first books again. It touches base with all the couples from the previous takes and is a feel good read. I just know if Aunt Marv has her way, we'll be seeing Trevor's rodeo romance. Who knows, maybe Wyatt has a soul mate out there somewhere.
Doni
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book!
Keeping Christmas, is a feel-good
& moving romance. Great characters
& the comforts of family & friends
make it the perfect holiday read.
Gage ❤ Tally, steal your heart
from the very first pages to the last.
Can't wait for Trevor's book!
I loved everything about this Must
Read Story!!
Martimagic
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful Christmas story from Shanna Hatfield. Two delightful characters each hiding secret crushes from long ago rediscover each other but are kept apart by a promise. The drama and angst they endure is offset by their happiness when together. You will keep turning the pages to see what happens next. It takes a few tissues to reach the HEA.
Anita Rohn
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enchanting story of a cowboy and a shy nurse. The tale is so full of Christmas ,all the sights and sounds but more specifically rodeo and all its adventure. A truly wonderful read Every page will warm your heart.
Pat  Comer
Wonderful Story.

Sweet story, Gage and Trevor both had accidents and Trevor sister, Tally was a nurse. She took care of both guys, got them healthy. Love this series, Thanks Shanna Hatfield.
Tracy Sylvester
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a witty, fun, and romantic read with wonderful characters. Gage Taggart the hardheaded rodeo cowboy. Trevor King the overbearing brother to Talilah King a local hard working nurse and of course you can't forget Aunt Marv who is a hoot! Such an incredible romance story!
Teresa
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow this was one very emotional ride for Tally and Gage - being hurt is bad enough but then having your own private nurse surely will help you on the mend, right - gotta read it to find out - LOVED reading an ARC and I am freely leaving my review!
MaryEllen
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful characters, interesting plot, action, and romance... what more could you ask for in a sweet romance story?!?
Nari
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It has a fun characters that make you laugh. It has wholesome romance that warms the heart and it is a good story.
Mary I Hauser
Mildred V Wasson
Nov 15, 2019
Outi Ojanen
Nov 15, 2019

• Cowboys Never Kiss Under the Mistletoe: A Johnson Brothers Novel (Chestnut Ranch Cowboy Billionaire Romance Book 2)
  • Liam's Invented I-Do: Christmas Brides for Billionaire Brothers (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance Book 3)
  • Never Forget the Past (The Men of Fire Beach #3)
  • The Dashing Groom (Holliday Islands Resort Book 1)
  • Best Friends with an Alaskan Man (An Alaska Romance Series Book 2)
  • Wild Card (Black Aces, #3)
  • Saving Miss Everly (Inglewood, #3)
  • The Tycoon's Sister (Silverpines Companion Tales Book 6)
  • Tripp's Trivial Tie: Christmas Brides for Billionaire Brothers (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance Book 2)
  • Fall Fireside (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 25)
  • Herd to Please (The Bride Herder Book 9)
  • Dancing to the Altar (Holliday Islands Resort Book 2)
  • An Agent for Adelaide (The Pinkerton Matchmaker #49)
  • Playboy's Promise (Quinn Valley Ranch, #24)
  • Homecoming for Christmas (Christmas Mountain Clean Romance Series, #1)
  • His Stand-In Holiday Girlfriend
  • Her Second Chance Forever Groom (Bachelor Texas Rebel Romances, #5)
  • Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise
A hopeless romantic with a bit of sarcasm thrown in for good measure, Shanna Hatfield is a best-selling author of clean romantic fiction written with a healthy dose of humor.

In addition to blogging and eating too much chocolate, she is completely smitten with her husband, lovingly known as Captain Cavedweller.

Shanna creates character-driven romances with realistic heroes and heroines. Her histor

Rodeo Romance (7 books)
  • The Christmas Cowboy (Rodeo Romance, #1)
  • Wrestlin' Christmas (Rodeo Romance, #2)
  • Capturing Christmas (Rodeo Romance, #3)
  • Barreling Through Christmas (Rodeo Romance, #4)
  • Chasing Christmas (Rodeo Romance #5)
  • Racing Christmas (Rodeo Romance Book 6)