Start by marking “Wicked Hearts: A New Adult College Bully Romance (Wicked Hearts At War Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Hearts: A New Adult College Bully Romance (Wicked Hearts At War Book 1)

Wicked Hearts: A New Adult College Bully Romance

(Wicked Hearts At War #1)

I DESTROYED HIM.

Buried his reputation and burned his soul. Shattered his heart into a thousand pieces.
And now... He’s out for revenge

Pearl

I’ve always been that girl, the one you want to be deep down.
The popular one. Idolised and adored, privileged and perfect in every way.

But saints have sins, so I’ve kept mine well hidden.
No one knows the real me. Who I used
Kindle Edition
Published December 10th 2019 by Black Jade Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Hearts

Start your review of Wicked Hearts: A New Adult College Bully Romance (Wicked Hearts At War Book 1)
Ga Books LoverX
Jan 05, 2020 rated it liked it
I am conflicted after reading this book, conflicted because I enjoyed reading it, but it also confused the heck out of me. I felt as if there was a secret and I was left out of it, which I don't mind bombs dropping at the right time, but it did not feel that way to me.

BUT, this book totally goes with the blurb and the series- it is wicked and there is totally a war. I was not able to connect with the characters, but I would have liked if there was more to the book and that would have helped
The Smutbrarians
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Feels 0
Steam 1
Storyline 3.5
Overall Rating 3.5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Ladyballs

I wholeheartedly have to agree with some of the other reviews I have read about this book. I was intrigued by the storyline but something was missing. A spark between the main characters? More of an understanding of the background of them? More chemistry? I can't put my finger on it but something was missing.

Megan Lowe
Jan 05, 2020 rated it liked it
DNF at 18%.

Just isn’t my book. I can’t like Pearl and she needs to decide who she wants to be. In the short amount I’ve read, she’s flip-flopped all over the place.
I won’t be continuing with this series, sorry.
Kimberly Godwin
Pearl Darlington is heir apparent to the Darlington International portfolio once she makes two conditions: that she be 21 years old and graduated with honors from the prestigious hospitality institute, La Rochelle in Europe. She is wealthy, attractive, intelligent and her family’s business connections make her powerful.

Five years ago, Pearl’s step mother and father died in a car accident with her step-brother, Seth as the only survivor. Her resentment of Seth for living when her parents died
Alexandra
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five bully stars! A promising dark romance...

OMFG! If you follow my reviews, you may already know that I have the softest spot for dark romance and I tend to read every dark book that is published. This time I found a rough diamond between shining gemstones. I found a promising book that tortured my soul in the most twisted ways with all the angst and vicious romance. Wicked Hearts by Mallory Fox is a heart pounding romance that kept me glued to my e-reader until I devoured every page of it. It
Alexandra
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Five bully stars! A promising dark romance...

Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
At one point in her life Seth meant everything to Pearl, he was the object of her desires, a trusted friend, and the one person who she could always depend on. Then things went totally wrong, he was sent away to military school, and all connection was lost.

That is until now, he has come back to town armed with a mission to right the wrongs of the past and also settle a few scores. One of which involves Pearl, she hurt him and he is determined to pay her back for the pain she caused.

And Pearl is
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wicked Hearts is a story with a great plot, but something just fell a tad short for me. The more I thought about it, the more it felt like having just Pearl's POV with one chapter from Seth was the reasoning as I really do better with all POVs. I just need to read inner monologues from the players, so the rage doesn't become all encompassing while reading. Seth & Pearl have quite the past, and while I don't blame his reasoning for the hate, there was still a part of me that got mad at him in ...more
Christine
Jan 08, 2020 rated it liked it

3.5 Stars

I wholeheartedly have to agree with some of the other reviews I have read about this book. I was intrigued by the storyline but something was missing. A spark between the main characters? More of an understanding of the background of them? More chemistry? I cant put my finger on it but something was missing.

Pearl is a rich girl who grew up spoiled her whole life. Due to a tragedy, she is set to take over the family company until her hotter then hell stepbrother shows up to claim - or
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Whoa...where do I start with this review? Wicked Hearts was just as its name, pure wicked. Pearl and Seth were....well that is a lot going on there. I have no idea what will the outcome of this series will be. This story has edge and is a bit dark. Pearl is a character I have yet figured out. She has thick skin, but I feel like she is a ticking time bomb. Secrets lie beneath the surface. There is the lawyer that I cannot trust fully that is involved with Pearl and Seth. I have my eye on him.

~lil maso~
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My first read from this author and it was a good one!

I'm excited for what is to come in book 2.

*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

For more reviews, news and giveaways, check out Saucy Reviews on Kinky Korner
Melissa Mendoza
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

5 Bully Stars!!! I said I wouldn't jump on the bully bandwagon, but here I am!!!

I'm not a huge fan of the bully romance, I've read a few and they've been great, but this one is BEYOND words!! I definitely fell for it... and I can't wait to read more! I was gasping at certain spots and fanning myself in others!! It's a slow tortorous burn, but gosh it's so worth it! I can't wait to read the next book in the series!!!
Jessica Roessler
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have never read anything by Mallory Fox before, and I have to say, Wicked Hearts was a pretty good introduction to her and her writing.
The story certainly held my attention, and just about received whiplash with all the twists and turns.

Wicked Hearts is about Pearl, our main female character, years after she managed to ruin her stepbrother's life, and in turn, he had to spend 5 years in military school.
But, as of the moment that Pearl is feeling ready to start running her parent's company, her
Ioanna
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review: https://nanasbookreviews.blogspot.com...

Wicked hearts, is a love/hate romance focused on the rivalry and sexual tension between the two step-siblings. The storyline begins with a mysterious
way leaving us wondering what had happened in the past. Slowly some of the secrets are being revealed which helps us understand more the situation
and the main characters. The book is well written and manages to keep your attention throughout the story. I
Pretty_Book_Whore  Narissa
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a slow tortuous burn! Wicked hearts packs a punch. So gripping that when it ended I couldn't breathe! That cliffhanger! Pearl is set to run her family company but everything comes to a halt when her stepbrother comes back from the dead. He wants his share of his inheritance and he will take her to court for it. He loved her once upon a time before she had him sent to military school. Pearl is dealing with a hacker and people leaking fake videos of her in compromising positions. And ...more
blueyed_cntry_girl
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WHAT THE HE$$!! The cliffhanger is torture! Pearl is suppose to inherit her fathers company when she turns 21 but her stepbrother Seth comes back from the dead. Oh and the betrayal of someone she’s trusted is sad...I wanted to strangle him myself. Pearl loved Seth when they were younger we’ll actually she still does. Seth loved Pearl as well. Time hasn’t changed that even though he’s suing her for all her inheritance. And she turns to someone most people wouldn’t for help...will the price she ...more
Shonna
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mallory fox is a new author to me!! This is a slow burn step brother bully romance

Pearl is the queen bee she’s the spoilt rich kid who has everything she could ever want until her step brother comes back from the dead pearl broke his heart and destroyed his reputation now he’s back and revenge has never tasted so sweet there is a fine line between love and hate

I enjoyed this book the moments between pearl and Seth were deliciously hot and I’m intrigued to what happens next between these two
Clare Harrison
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
He's back to claim what he lost when she sent him away.

She's desperate to keep her throne as the current president of the Darlington estates.

Who will reign supreme and come out top dog when all is said and done...

I found myself rather dissapointed with this. Don't get me wrong it's not terrible or anything, it just didnt tick all the boxes for me.

I've read alot of bully romance books and so to me this doesnt really fit that category so much.

Sure there are moments but not from who you expect.

It's
Siobhan (Bookish Vibes)
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
1/2

A new adult, bully romance filled with suspense, revenge and steamy moments.

I liked the idea of this book and the main storyline is great. I think because it was such a short story it was hard to connect with the characters and their world. There wasn't time to go into much depth with the characters and everything happened pretty quickly. Not much of their back story is really explained and there are soooo many unanswered questions.

I finished it in one sitting and I will definitely read the
Andrea
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
This was my first book by Mallory Fox and I’m not sure if there will be another. The premise of the book sounded enticing but the execution seemed a bit off. I felt like I was missing information. I didn’t really feel like I knew the characters or their connection. My favorite scene was towards the end of the book - I felt a little bit of the connection there but that was about it. The two main characters spent much of the book apart. I feel invested but not 100% sure that I want to read the ...more
Marcie
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first read by Mallory and I am beyond impressed. She has weaved a tale filled with so many secrets, unpredictable twists, and wth moments that my attention was on nothing else but this story until I finished. That jaw dropping cliffhanger left me reeling - I can’t wait to see what happens in the next book!

****I received an ARC of this story from the author in exchange for my honest review****
Tammy
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pearl Is close to getting what she wants, control of Darlington International. She just needs to be 21 and graduate with honors from La Rochelle. Seth was her step-brother and he was in love with her, but she ruined his reputation anyway. Now he is back to claim his revenge but is he her only enemy? Fast-paced read with plenty of drama and suspense. Pearl has a lot going on in her life and who will she be able to trust? I look forward to more in this series. A good read.
Ashley Cestra
3.5 stars!

It took me a while to get into this story. The characters were set up weird and I had to figure things out myself the more I read. It’s like the pieces didn’t click into place right away had to move them around and kill it over. The further into the story I got the more I understood and was intrigued with how her friends played into everything.
This was my first Mallory fox book, and I’m curious how the second one will read!
Christina Concus (Moonlight Novels)
This was my book by Mallory and I was intrigued by the whole thing.

At first it took me a little bit to get into the story but once I got into I really liked it. The story was filled with drama, revenge and angst.

There were many twists that had me wanting to read more to know what was really was happening. Overall this book was good and I can't wait for more of this series.
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in a series and is an intriguing story. This story is filled with angst, drama, suspense, revenge, which all lead to a dark and intense read. The only downfall in my opinion only, is that I found this story to be a tad confusing at times. I look forward to reading more in this series.
Maria Wagner
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

This book was dark and naughty. The many twist and turns had me on edge. It's a must read. I was hooked from the very beginning of the book. Looking forward to reading the next book in the series.
Tranese
Wicked Heart. Interesting

First book to be read by Mallory Fox. I really like this one. Although I don't consider this to be a bully romance. More of a revenge by the step brother and the sister is making really stupid choices. I can't wait for the sequel
Samantha La Mar
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thoroughly enjoyed! Major cliffhanger warning.
I definitely enjoyed it. It was different from regular books, her personality reminded of Fallon from Dynasty or Blair from Gossip Girl. I’ve always loved those types of characters. I’ll definitely be coming back for more.
Everything Bookish  Blog
Drool worthy

The characters burned with a fiery passion and I couldn’t get enough of it. The story flowed well and kept me interested. Their dynamic was intoxicating. I’m not looking forward to the wait to see what’s next!
Natalie Miernicki
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My first read from this author and it was a good one! Pearl and Seth step siblings have a turbulent relationship to say the least... this story had so many twists & turns and that ending had a cliff hanger I never saw coming!! A very entertaining read if your a fan of step sibling bully romance then this book is the one for you! I'm excited for what is to come in book 2.

• Code of Silence
  • Ruthless Love
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • Hurting You (Blackthorn Elite #3)
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Bad, Bad Bluebloods (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep #2)
  • Filthy Rich Boys (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep, #1)
  • Bully Me (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Elite Book 1)
  • King of Kings
  • Nothing But Wild (Malibu University, #2)
  • Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • The Execution (Breakbattle Academy #2)
  • One Wrong Turn (Road Trip Romance, #3)
Mallory Fox can attest to the fact that she's addicted to tatted up bad boys, chocolate covered pretzels, and looking deep into heart-melting, big brown eyes... the canine kind.

She absolutely loves to write deliciously dark romance with wicked, twisty plots about tainted-love, sweet revenge, and all kinds of emotional-rollercoaster redemption. So if you like a broken anti-hero (or two, or three)