Start by marking “Off-Limits (Sons of the Underground #1)” as Want to Read:
Off-Limits (Sons of the Underground #1)

Off-Limits

(Sons of the Underground #1)

Lyla was completely off limits.

My best friend’s baby sister was the thing wet dreams were made of. Killer body, sexy personality, and the ability to win my daughter over with that disarming smile of hers.

I’ve loved her since before she was legal, but there was always something in our way.

Her brother would kill me if I touched her though. What Judge ruled, everyone in
Published October 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Off-Limits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Off-Limits

Start your review of Off-Limits (Sons of the Underground #1)
Brandi
A great start to a new series! (Although if you haven't read it, you should totally start with Holding Mia (Rockers' Legacies, book #1) by the same author first. Not required but cool to make connections between all of the characters in both books.)

Howler & Mia made for a sizzling match. Their history with one another, the chemistry they share, the adorable family of three they are with Josie... it all just makes them a couple you can't help but root for.

Howler... He was super s
Karen
Shelves: browning
This is book 1 in a crossover series from the Kids books. This book is Layla and Howler's story. We met these characters in Mia's book. Layla has been in love with Howler since she was 15. Howler has also been in love with her but problem is Howler is her brothers best friend and her brother has warned anyone in the underground from her. Howler also has the cutest daughter that you can not help falling in love with. Their story takes you through the journey as they both decides that their happin ...more
Flo₂₂
Nov 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: hate-time-apart, meh
i enjoyed this story but i felt like something was missing
every time i thought that something will happen but...nothing happened!
I thought that her brother will be stay in the way, but no! the brother told him that back then he could do anything to make her stay and not let her go away and he didn't do that cuz he didn't think he meant doing "that" and he reject her, but i could kind of understand him then cuz she was almost 18..she was still little...
I usually avoid story's wh
Mrs K Bartholomew
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoying this series

So following in from Mias book we stick with the fighters/bodyguards and they sure make for some interesting characters. Laya has been in love with Howler for years but he always chose his loyalty to get brother and the Sons over here. This books sees his control snap and he goes for what he has been denying himself for years. But all is not smooth sailing when his psycho ex is causing issues and putting his daughter in danger. A typically well written Terri Anne book but
Kim Richards
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I was pulled into the story right from the beginning and that is where I stayed until I had read the last word written. All the while I was watching it play out in my head with my mini movie.
There are twists, turns and surprises throughout this story. Some of the surprises you may see coming while others you won't. Some surprises are large and some are small. Each and everyone holds equal importance within the pages of the book.
Emotions are rife throughout the book. I
Chasity Williams
Great

Lyla and Howler have a connection. He's is best friends with her brother Judge. Howler is a single dad to Josie, fighter and construction worker. Lyla is in school plus works for her cousins Sercurity team. Lyla has been in love with Howler since she was 16. Howler has fought his attraction to Lyla for years cause she was jailbait and because of his best friend. What will happen when they cross the line? What will happen when Josie is in danger? Will there be a HEA?
Toi
Loved It

Wow - and Terri Anne writes another book that you don't want to put down it just sucks you in from page one. You get the whole story in Howler and Lyla, they've loved each other since she was fifteen, but its something he wouldn't act on, but when push comes to shove what'll they do to protect Josie ...
Dia
SO FREAKING AMAZING

Terri does it again!!! I'm in love with Lyla and Howler. They are the cutest badass couple. I already loved Lyla because of Mia's book. I loved the backstory so we know the history between the two. Just outstanding. I'm excited for the next installment of the Underground 😍
Christy
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
Doesn’t stand on it’s own.

This is supposed to be the first in a series, but it is a spin off. It is really hard to follow. There are other stories from other series woven into it, but there isn’t any background information to bring it together for you. It definitely takes away from the story.
Rhonda Beard
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can I give a book more than 5 stars? Because if it is possible this book definitely deserves it! I loved Howler and Lyla’s book so much. There was love, heart ache, fear, an amazing little girl and everything else a book needs without any unwanted or unneeded drama. Can’t wait for Judge’s book!
Brenda Longland OLeary
Love This!!

Always have been a fan of this author and this book doesn’t disappoint. Howler has loved her for so long, but has denied himself because she is his best friend’s little sister. Definitely recommend this book!
Amy Rehberg
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a book!

Terri Anne has done it again. This book has suspense, love, passion in every way possible, and humor. A little girl who melts your heart from Mia's story and continues in this book with Howler and Lyla.
Debbie Eichler
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Howler and Lyla

Loved this book. Howler fought his feelings for Lyla for a long time for the wrong reasons. I was happy that their time to be together finally came!! This was a great first book in this crossover series. I can't wait for the next one.
Jason Daugherty
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

Can this woman write it what? I have read everything that Ms Browning has written and never been disappointed. This is the beginning of what I think will be an off the charts new series! I for one can not wait to see where it goes... Thank you!!!
Bianca Anderson
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Always creates new characters to love

Terri Anne Browning draws you in from the start and while you love the characters the story is about she puts in teasers for new ones that you can’t wait to hear about! Love love love this book
Lisa
5 star read

Once again Terri Anne Browning gave us another wonderful read. Howler and lyla's story was passionate, romantic and oh so good. Little Josie is a sweetheart. A story of love with a bit of intrigue. This is one of those books I will read again and again.
Angel
Great!

As usual it was perfect! Can’t wait for the next one. Terri Anne does a fantastic job of pulling you into a story, getting invested in all the characters and marking the days on your calendar till the next story is ready.
Book Lovers  Down Under
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jo jo stole the show

I have to say little Josie stole the show in this book. She was just to cute. But loved how her dad finally found his balls to fight for the girl he has always wanted. Hope you all enjoy this books as much as I have. Thanks.
Heidi
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect!

I just love everything thus author writes. I love how all the series connect, it really makes you want to be a part of this world. Can’t wait for the next book!!!
Minibelle
Oct 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Lisa Icard
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this book about Lyla and Fowler!
Emma
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Brilliant book, loved every word written, love the story between josie, Howler and lyla. A must read, if you like non complicated romance.
Kim
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Joining the underground Sons

So good cant wait for Judge’s story....hopefully by Xmas time lol. Terri Ann Browning you never disappoint. Til the next one
Michelle
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another good one

As always this was another great story, and a fantastic start to a new series. I can’t wait to read the next one.
Tracy Postiglione
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Great story loved the characters and their story line. Can't wait to read more about the Sons of the Underground. Love little Josie. A must read. More than five stars.
Thaina Fernandes
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
honestly I'm more invest in the secondary stories than the main characters in this book, can't wait for Mia's book.
CB
Oct 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Read like a bad YA novel. DNF at 15% and returned.
Brooke Jenkins
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book as I do all of Terro Anne Brownings books. It was just so quick! I wanted to enjoy the story a little bit longer.
Penny Harbaugh
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Off-Limits

This was another amazing book by Terrianne Browning. Lyla, Howler and Josie. To sweet. The sweetest proposal ever. I can’t wait for more.
www.facebook.com/writerchic27

Terri Anne Browning is a USA TODAY bestselling author.
Being dyslexic, she never thought a career in writing would be possible, yet she has been on bestselling lists multiple times since 2013. Reese: A Safe Haven Novella was her first Indie published book. The Rocker Who Holds Me changed the tables and kicked off The Rocker... series featuring the sinfully delicious members of Demon's Win