Start by marking “The President (Of Rebel Rage MC #1)” as Want to Read:
The President (Of Rebel Rage MC #1)

The President

(Of Rebel Rage MC #1)

When Alaric meets the right woman under the wrong circumstances, as the president of Rebel Rage MC, his options are limited... unless he can strike a deal that would benefit the both of them.

Making the best of a bad situation, Angie accepts the help of the muscled, overbearing biker who offers her protection from the danger stalking her at every turn.
Published September 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about The President, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The President

Start your review of The President (Of Rebel Rage MC #1)
RCK
Oct 22, 2019 added it
Shelves: not-for-me
Naughty Mom Story Time
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was a pretty good introduction to this author’s work.

Quick, erotic with a bit of suspense, it definitely kept me intrigued with the world of the Rebel Rage MC. The heroine, Angie, was pretty badass. For a tiny thing she’d seen enough of the underworld that the big, bad Alaric never once intimidated her. She stood toe to toe with him from the moment they met and quickly got under Alaric’s skin.

This was a quick read that had all the element of a captivating story!
Jennifer Finn
Sep 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the first book in the Rebel Rage MC series by Addy Archer. I love the name Alaric so I immediately wanted to read this book. Aside from the many grammar mistakes my problem with this book was I think the author tried too hard to make these men seem like they’re badass. It came off as way too much and honestly a little OTT.
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4 sexy biker stars!!

This is book one of, “Of Rebel Rage MC” and ends in a cliffy. I believe this is a trilogy and definitely will want to read them all!! This first part is Prez and Queen Fixers story.

This is a story of bikers and bike clubs, alpha males, whores, mob bosses, pimps, drugs, and hot dirty sex!! Let’s take a ride...

Omg I am in love with this group of characters. The main character, “Prez” aka Alaric (I am not sure how to pronounce that), pissed me off
Suzy
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-5
The President (of Rebel Rage MC Book 1) by Addy Archer Kindle Edition.
As the death of a woman unleashes a chain of events that dr
Judy Emma’s Mommy
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book the bow chica wow wow was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 the characters where amazing I loved the H and actually for once fucking enjoyed the h she was fucking funny as hell and took shyt from no one even though she was this way I though it was cool she respected club rules It was also refreshing not to deal with jealous club girls regardless of the fact that the word whore was thrown out so many times throughout this book it was crazy...

The book does end in a cliffhanger sor
Terri Moore
Nov 15, 2019 rated it liked it
The first couple of chapters really hit you. They're gritty and violent and a nice show and tell of who the H and h really are. Loved the h - she was strong and the whole queen cleaner thing was unique. When I'm in the mood for it I love me some instalove and an OTT "she's mine!" H and we get that in spades. So as you can guess I was feeling this book through the first 50%.

The pacing in the back half of the book was much different and seemed rushed. There was very little badass h and the little
Kylee
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'll admit I judged this book by its cover and it did not disappoint. This first book in the Rebel Rage MC series is fast paced, gritty and seriously steamy. The President, Alaric will have you sitting on the fence at times as to whether you love him or hate him. I loved that Angie is such a strong female character surrounded by badass bikers. If you like your MC romances that are just a little different with a hard edge but still have that possessiveness that only a biker can have for his old l ...more
Lory
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Strong heroine

Pretty good start especially loved the heroine was strong in her own right. H was a little hard to take at first but had some growth after getting together with h. Liked them together. Hope to see the author dig a little deeper in her subject matter. All the bad guys were one dimensional. Needed a little more there. Adding in some more of the mafia brother could be interesting...
Barrie Mac
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

Alaric is a tough MC president. He has no desire to have an old lady till he meets Angie. To keep her safe, he makes her his old lady and keeps her in the MC clubhouse. The first part of the book is great, showing us Alaric's alpha side and Angie's strong woman, note letting a man tell her what to do side. Then the book becomes wordy and emotional which doesn't fit for either character.
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy😮😮😮😮😮

I've read books where the Prez is laid back a little but Alrick? That Man Is the epitome of alpha JERK, he doesn't have any respect for women and the way he talks to them is WOW!! But Damn it, the book was so good, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!! These men don't apologize for being themselves. The Heroine? She's BAD for real😊a woman cleaner? You don't get that some books but you know what? I loved it, Author Addy Archer gave me the best ride of my life with this book......5 stars indeed!
Marie Keagy
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
It started off a little rough. But the more I read the more I liked it. Stuff happened a little fast but that is to be expected with a short book. I thought the writing was good and I liked the characters. I had enough background on them to form an opinion without a super not needed lengthy history lesson. I will def read the next book.
Dawn Jordan
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stories in Review
Deb B
Oct 18, 2019 rated it liked it
I am generally an addict for this sort of book but sadly, this one just didn't work well for me. It has the bones of a great story but it seemed to be too much concentrated on the culture and less on the story. I will probably read more of the series but not immediately ..
Violetta
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Loved this book! Pulls you in from the very beginning. Is fast paced & fun to read the entire time. Completely adored Angie! She's awesome! Can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Andrea Gillan
Oct 16, 2019 rated it liked it
New author for me

A good start to a series. Some parts were rushed and the Pres is very rough and very crude spoken but his heart is in the right place. Behind closed doors he is sort and gentle but infringe of the club he is the Pres
JenMcJ
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku, e-books
Eh. I don't know. I didn't hate this but I didn't like the complete collapse of the character of Angie from the first scene to the end. I also was distracted by the amount of times Alaric says "c*@t".

Not following onto the next in the series, I don't think.
Dottie Withers
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
No Thanks!

Just read the blurb and you'll be fine. Besides the numerous typos, this was boring. The dialogue was stilted between the characters. The interactions were dull and so predictable. Don't waste your time or $$ on this one.
Brittany beereadsalot
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m a sucker for a good MC series and this one is good and has the potential to be great. There are some typos that need attention but other than that the characters and plot are solid. Looking forward to Hunt’s book
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Wow. I loved this book. The storyline was fast paced and centred very much around the MC which I liked.

The main couple make a great pair, and they interact well with the secondary characters.

I can't wait to read the next one.
Jo Adams
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok

Full of drama and h isnt a walkover even if she falls quickly for the H,enjoyed this read,left on cliffhanger that leads to book 2
Anne Sherman
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

This was a good read a first for this author. I will continue to second book. I did wait to it was out as the first book ended in a cliff hanger. Would recommend
Danny
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I’m excited about this new series, although I hate when there’s a cliff hanger. Can’t wait for the next one
LuDena Radford
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebel rage

Is a hard hitting gritty MC book with an Alpha male and female. No cheating but not for those who like the PC could be a riding club namby pamby male leads. I loved it.
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Normally, I'm really not a big fan of short(ish) stories as it feels like things are rushed, however, I didn't get that from Addy Archer in her amazing book, The President. But she sure pulled out all of my extreme emotions cover to cover. See, the Rebel Rage MC didn't hold women in high regard, in fact, they were horrible in their treatment, which really fired me up. And the President, Alaric, led the way so it didn't look like things would change with this brutal bunch. It took the death of a ...more
M Robo
Oct 03, 2019 rated it liked it
this started out brilliant and i had really high hopes, but it all went a bit too simplistic, predictable and insta love. the series definitely has mega potential but it needs depth and more complex and thought out plot lines if the author is gonna keep readers coming back. its like she thought oh shit i need to finish the book so at 70% it all became rushed, underdeveloped and formulaic!

I'll certainly read book 2 when it comes out, whether i read book 3 will depend upon the aforemen
Julie
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! The Rebel Rage MC are a tough bunch and their treatment of women seems to be very low in their priorities, and you can thank their president Alaric for that. They are passed around from brother to brother, treated no better than cheap whores, expected to keep them happy no matter what they ask.

Then the death of a women brings Angie to the MC’s domineering world. Alaric needs to know why she has arrived at this time. Angie doesn’t like Alaric, but Alaric needs to know why she arr
Kim Butler
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great read. Looking forward to the next book.
Gayle Kidd
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I stumble upon this book, and thought why not. I loved the nitty gritty of the characters. I loved her characters, and introducing The Queen to the club. Alaric character is nitty and demanding which I love. I love Angie's friendship with the VP and how she is tough but soft. Can't wait for more!!

• Bear's Forever
  • Grunt (Texas Kings MC, #4)
  • Bird (Texas Kings MC #3)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Sonny (Texas Kings MC, #2)
  • Kale (Texas Kings MC, #1)
  • Nickel's Story: A Steel Bones Motorcycle Club Romance
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Splintered Hearts
  • Charge: A Steel Bones Motorcycle Club Romance
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Home Forever (Texas Knights MC, #1)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Heart of Stone: Demons Head MC
  • Striker (A Devil's Highwaymen MC Romance, #1)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
  • LOUT: Texas Kings MC, Book 5
Addy Archer is a contemporary and romantic suspense writer who loves rough bikers twisted with a hint of romance and sassy women. She currently has one complete series: Rebel Rage MC. When she isn't working hard on her next book, she enjoys long walks with her dog, traveling, and reading.

Of Rebel Rage MC (3 books)
  • The Vice President (Of Rebel Rage MC #2)
  • The Prospect (Of Rebel Rage MC #3)