Start by marking “Beneath the Surface (Druid's Curse #5)” as Want to Read:
Beneath the Surface (Druid's Curse #5)

Beneath the Surface

(Druid's Curse #5)

His whole life Hrafn had been ridiculed for his inability to always understand things. He was slower than others when it came to comprehending the world around him, but that didn’t mean he didn’t want what everyone else did – love. Yet, he was sure that would never happen for him, for who could ever learn to love someone like him?

With a knock on the door, Teagan’s world
Published September 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Beneath the Surface, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beneath the Surface

Becca
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Oh *sighs*. This was the other one I wanted more than anything. If you’ve been keeping up with this series, you know Hrafn is a bit ‘slower’ than the others in that he doesn’t get things as quick due to brain injuries. Thanks to his asshole father. He hoped and prayed that his bondmate would really love him, but he wasn’t for sure because he felt like everyone thought he was a loser. And after 1200 years, the abuse from his father still rang in his ears. So I really wanted someone special for hi
llv
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5 stars
Hrafn was one of my favorite characters from the previous books. So much so that I skipped the past two books just so I could read his story. While there were events that I missed skipping those books, it didn’t stop me from keeping up with the story and didn’t detract from my enjoyment of this book. I really loved Hrafn and felt bad for all that he went through in his life. It was good to see him get his HEA with Teagan who is perfect for him. As far as the main plot goes, we k
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Another great addition to the story. I absolutely loved the twists. Things are getting desperate and dark I’m on the edge of my seat wondering what’s going to happen next.
Kaila
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
so much fun and sexy and interesting.. made me happy.. this character and his love made me smile.. they were so sweet and loving.. and different.. which was fun.. i enjoy when characters arent the "normal" it was very good
John-Torleif  Harris
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it

I'd really like to have more insight into the druids' abilities now that they are immortal. In previous books, we've gotten hints that they have something extra once they mate, but we haven't gotten any evidence of it.

I felt that Hrafn wasn't the same character, in his own book, as he has been in the previous books. He was able to communicate with the whole team much more easily than normal. I would have liked it more of his communication was tied to Teagan specifically, or if mating ha
Rachel
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great add to the series. Hrafn and Teagan’s gives us so much more then I expected. I loved learning more about this Universe and how it connects to them. Sweet and adorable meets exciting adventures! Hot chemistry with twist and turns that had me guessing, don't want to say too much because it would be a spoiler. If you loved the series so far this is just as brilliant. Can't wait for the next. I voluntarily reviewed an 'Advance Author’s Copy' of this book.
Kathryn Manzella
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beneath the Surface is the fifth book in the Druid's Curse series by Shea Balik. Hrafn is one of my favorite characters. He is so sweet and I just adore him. He is wise in q way that others aren't, even though he has his struggles. Teagan is a wonderful partner for him and I love them together. The story is exciting... with some drama, suspense, surprises, humor and heat. Each book has gotten better, what will the last half of this series give us?
Bran Zesti
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Again! She did it again! Another book that grips you. Take you for a ride and doesn't let go. I just love the guys in this book. They make you go awe and also growl at people. I didn't want to put it down. Its soooooo good.
Tami Robison
Lee Todd
Jennifer Rote
SD

Druid's Curse (6 books)
  • The End of Darkness (Druid's Curse #1)
  • A Flicker of Hope (Druid's Curse #2)
  • A Menacing Tempest (Druid's Curse #3)
  • Fatal Frost (Druid's Curse #4)
  • Mind over Matter (Druid's Curse #6)