Start by marking “Two Worlds of Oblivion” as Want to Read:
Two Worlds of Oblivion

Two Worlds of Oblivion

(Two Worlds #2)

The blood that holds the power to change the fate of Allinan is the same blood that will destroy her.

Even though Maray has returned to the world she grew up in, she isn’t safe. Grasping for power, Rhia seeks her blood to claim its magic. To prevent this, the rogue revolutionaries intend to kill Maray first.

This time, running isn't an option. She must return to

Published October 15th 2019 by MK

To ask other readers questions about Two Worlds of Oblivion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Worlds of Oblivion

Start your review of Two Worlds of Oblivion
Brittney
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Non stop action and romance!

Finally book 2 is here! It picks up almost where it left off, a few weeks later. Just like the last book it moves quickly with adrenaline kicking action only stopping for a moment here and here to remind you of things that have happened (which I am grateful for because my memory is abysmal). I love how fast paced this book is. There are no lulls or down time to to recover from the last twist. Just non stop action and romance. This book is perfect for adults and teens.
✨The Quick & Dirty Bibliophile✨

Overall: 4/5
Steam: Kiss only
Feels:

~REVIEW~
The Quick and Dirty: Girl + magic blood + evil grandmother/queen intent on stealing her blood so she can be immortal and omnipotent.

Reunited with her mother, Maray and her family plan their return to Allinan to try to gain support from the court against Rhia, only they're not sure who they can trust. A group of revolutionaries are intent on killing Maray before her evil grandmother is able to steal her magical blood and when they think they've finally
Dawn Yacovetta
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book begins with Maray back in the world she grew up in with her mother, who she's still a bit leery of, and her father who continues to train her, knowing she still isn't safe. Her grandmother remains in hiding and could come for her at any time in order to steal her blood, something that would give her immense power. And the rogue revolutionaries are intent on preventing this from happening in the only way they know will be absolute, by killing her first.

There is nowhere in either
Fanny
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If part one left you breathless and following the unveiling of the storyline with your heart in your mouth, beware. Part two won't give you any repose. The process of finding her new role in a world she's coming to know a little better day by day will confront Maray with more than she might have imagined. Amid demanding decisions, surprises of the nicer and also of the alarming kind and questions of allegiance that are not as easlily answered as they seem, the readers find themselves drawn ...more
Noreen Bruce
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series is so enjoyable! The characters are relatable. The world building is wonderful. I can't wait to see where this story takes us!
Brandi Mantz
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This one took me a few pages to get hooked but then I was in! I love how Angelina builds on the characters and the story. I can not wait to see what the next one brings.
Katheyer
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jenna | Bookmark Your Thoughts
Spoiler Free! Full review available at Bookmark Your Thoughts.

"But this wasn't just about making it right. It was about being unable to reconcile the thought of never being able to tell him that she felt the same way ..."

Two Worlds of Provenance:

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review; thank you Angelina J. Steffort for the opportunity to read and review this novel. This in no way sways my review or opinion of the novel.

See ... this is what I love ... not having to wait YEARS to
Emma Katherine
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read my full review here: https://lifesanovelty.blogspot.com/20...

Opinions: In five words: the epitome of YA fantasy. Steffort's Two Worlds of Provenance and Two Worlds of Oblivion contain all of the elements necessary towards creating a thoughtful, engaging, thrilling fantastical read for teenagers (according to Writer's Edit) and even more. Magic system? Check. Well-developed setting? Check. Cast of complex characters? Check. A central conflict? Check, check, and check. A system of government?
Elizabeth
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
NO SPOILERS.

Another great sequel from Angelina, we are once again back in the parallel world of Allinan. We explore more of Maray, her family and friends and the obstacles she has to overcome. I particularly love the characterisation, the relationships between the characters and the description of the cities.

I found the pacing of the book a little fast, with the action and the repetition of the inner turmoil, (particularly Maray and Jemin) lead me to feel less inclined to pick up the book again
Pretty_Book_Whore  Narissa
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Picks up pretty much where book 1 left off. But Maray has to go back to Allinan. She is the princess. But who does she trust when her grandmother wants her blood to stay young and half the people love her. The other half... will do anything to stop her from getting more power. I absolutely love this world that Angelina has continued to create for us. It's an original. Packed with action that has you holding your breath. I cant wait to continue this journey with book 3!
I recieved an ARC in
Claire Birkin
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This sequel to the first book in the series picks up almost exactly where it left off and continues marays story. She has to return to allinan to learn the ways of the world there. Has her evil grandmother gone for good or will she try to find her way back....... No spoilers here. The book also develops the relationships between the other characters and it was nice to learn more about jem heck and Corey too. The story moves well and holds your interest. Well written novel with good development ...more
Faith Miller
Dan
Dec 05, 2019
Kelly Woznik
Dec 08, 2019

• Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Praying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #1)
  • They Mostly Come Out at Night (Yarnsworld, #1)
  • From the Shadows of the Owl Queen's Court (Yarnsworld #4)
  • Nissa
  • Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)
  • The Fifth Doll
  • Echo North
  • The Pretenders (The Similars, #2)
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1)
  • The Gods of Men (Gods of Men, #1)
  • The Grace Year
  • The Gold-Son
  • Regretting You
  • Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #6)
  • The Unfortunates
  • Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1)
"Chocolate fanatic, milk foam enthusiast and strict fan of the southern sting-ray. Writing is an unexpected career path for me."

Bestselling author Angelina J. Steffort was born on February 28th 1984. She has multiple educational backgrounds, including engineering, business and music. Angelina writes YA fantasy and paranormal romance and is the author of The Wings Trilogy , and Two Worlds,

Two Worlds (3 books)