Start by marking “Wicked Warlock (Cursed Coven, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Warlock (Cursed Coven, #2)

Wicked Warlock

(Cursed Coven #2)

No one can stop the curse laid on him—and breaking it may kill me.

I may not have much in this world, but I do have a plan: work hard, save every penny, get that college degree, and build a better life for myself.

Getting involved with the guests of the hotel where I work would definitely derail me from that path. I have been specifically warned to keep away from the ones
Kindle Edition
Published October 4th 2019 by Rocky River Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Warlock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Warlock

Start your review of Wicked Warlock (Cursed Coven, #2)
itsmeesahara❤️
Wicked Warlock
Oliver & April

It was a quick and enjoyable read. Reading this feels like reading a modern and adult version of Beauty & the Beast. It was simple yet compelling to read. I love how April fell in love with Oliver and oh my gosh the Epilogue. I love it a dream come true indeed.
Brenda
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
First book I've read in the Cursed Coven series and it was quite enjoyable! Can be finished in less than a day if you're looking for something quick to read.

April meets Oliver as she's taking towels to his room on the top floor of the hotel where she works. April thinks him insanely attractive and also rich since he is on the top floor of the hotel. She wants nothing to do with his type and quickly departs.

Two days later she is at the same room. After hearing a loud noise and groaning she goes
Marina Simcoe
Sep 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote

Midnight Coven, Cursed Coven Series
Jannie Cv
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you believe in magic?
...maybe you should! Just a l.i.t.t.l.e. stretch of the imagination, and Oliver will take you there. April was not a believer. That changed.
Afflicted by a curse, Oliver asks April to help him. I’m thrilled to see the changes in attitude he soon exhibits. April quickly becomes attached to our ever so wicked warlock. For April, “...love was not in grand deeds, it was in small things.” I love these characters and watching their transformation as their feelings for each other
Cherisse Colbert
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoyable. Was a fun, quick read that had a little bit of everything. This was the first read from this author and I will definitely be looking for more of her books soon. Would have liked to see it a little longer and a bit more character depth but as this is a novella I can appreciate the information constraints. Enjoyed the dual perspectives however would have like to see the H in first person. Highly recommended. Everyone needs to believe in a little bit of magic!!

I received a
Elizabeth
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this short, sweet novella. I was hooked from page one and as the story progressed my interest and desire to read more only grew.
I truly loved April and Oliver. Their love and chemistry was undeniable, like a living, breathing entity. What made me love it even more was the fact that April fell in love with Oliver, not because of his looks, but because of this personality, his compassion and eventually his love.

I really enjoyed this book, it’s definitely a story I see myself
Payne’s Bookworm Reviews (Samantha Payne)
A new to me author. This is the first book I have read by this author, I can honestly say that if all her books are this hot and addictive, then I’ve just become a massive fan.

Wicked Warlock is the second book to be released in the Midnight Coven’s Cursed Coven series, which consists of thirteen different books, each penned by one of today’s hottest paranormal romance authors. While each story stands on its own with a happily ever after, characters do tend to wander from book to book, and you
Susana
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful and worth reading romance story.

I really recommend this story. It’s short and totally worth reading.

It starts and simple girl meeting and mysterious guy and how they relationship evolves from completely strangers to something deeper and powerful.

It’s a beautiful love story with some tear-jerking scenes. There’s more than meets the eye in this wonderful romance. Of course you will find, steamy scenes, hilarious moments and there’s magic, innocence, evil villains, and some ingredients
Courtney
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oliver was dark and mysterious and willing to sacrifice himself for all the right reasons. April was a fighter and a breath of fresh air. She too was willing to risk everything for love. This couple went through so much in a short amount of time and it was made even hotter by mystery and secrets. I really enjoyed reading this book.

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I love The Midnight Coven collaborations and this one did not disappoint. It’s the first time this author does a story with them and I loved it so much. It was like she was always here. The story flowed so well and mentioned other characters we have read about in previous stories. I loved Oliver and April and how their love developed with no physical touch until almost at the end. True love!

Mim Crenshaw
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good entertaining read. I found the characters and their interactions and personalities well developed. I liked that that their was enough backstory on Oliver that I wasnt asking questions about the feud, and it was really well written.

Melinda Workman
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This a relatively short read but so appropriate for the season. April and the oh so sexy Oliver are an odd couple. April falls hard for Oliver and is drawn to him in ways she can't understand. But she wants to believe. He is magic and cursed. Will April be able to break the curse and have an HEA? No spoilers here. I loved this short story and hope there will be more to follow!
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Warlock by Marina Simcoe is an amazing story that I have loved reading. This is book number two in this amazing series that I have loved reading fro the begining. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about erotic and paranormal romance.

Christina Rodriguez
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! It was an awesome Friday evening read. Yes, I read it in one sitting;) Such a sweet love story. My only complaint was that I wish it was longer! I definitely would love reading more of their story.
S
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this novella. The drama and the buildup in story were just perfect. Love sex and magic, a perfect combo for this time of year!

•Kate•/
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A short but sweet story of magic and curses just in time for Halloween. It has a dash of Beauty and the Beast mixed in for good measure with some interesting tie-ins to Ms. Simcoe's Demons series.

It's a quick read. If you're a fan, I wouldn't miss it.
Suzanne Irving
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book of the cursed coven series. I love when numerous authors write books for the same series. This is a terrific fun book to read. I enjoyed the characters and the story both.

Madeline Hernandez
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Wonderful Short Story

What can I say all that Marina Simcoe writes about is wonderful even her short stories this was wonderfully written enjoyed it very much
Gayla

• Escaping Wonderland: Cosmic Fairy Tales
  • The Lion and the Mouse: Cosmic Fairy Tales
  • CONTAGION
  • Werewolf Cinderella
  • Alien Hope (Alien Invasion, #5)
  • The Hunchback: Cosmic Fairy Tales
  • Minotaur: Prayer (The Bestial Tribe, #2)
  • When She's Ready
  • Alien Alliance (Alien Invasion, #4)
  • Havoc of Souls
  • Immortal Promise (Vampire Mates)
  • The Midnight Bride (The Dead Lands, #2)
  • Callie's Catastrophe (Icehome, #9)
  • In the Arms of an Android
  • Rampion: Cosmic Fairy Tales
  • Bane (Xian Warriors Book 3)
Marina Simcoe likes to write sometimes dark but always delicious love stories. Her heroines are often ordinary women who rely on their inner strength in hard situations. And her heroes are often ... not entirely human.
She has lots of fun exploring how her out-of-this-world characters with their own set of beliefs, values and aspirations fit into our everyday life.

For more illustrations of her

Cursed Coven (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Wicked Thorne (Cursed Coven, #1)
  • Wicked Love (Cursed Coven, #3)
  • Wicked Creatures (Cursed Coven, #4)
  • Wicked Omens (Cursed Coven #5)
  • Wicked Devotion (Cursed Coven, #6)
  • Wicked Desires (Cursed Coven, #7)
  • Cursed Coven (Cursed Coven, #8)
  • Wicked Truth (Cursed Coven, #9)
  • Wicked Witch (Cursed Coven, #10)
  • Wicked Shadows (Cursed Coven, #11)