Start by marking “The Good in Goodbye (Lisa Millar #2)” as Want to Read:
The Good in Goodbye (Lisa Millar #2)

The Good in Goodbye

(Lisa Millar #2)

Relationships are complicated. Long distance ones, even more so.

When Lisa Millar met AJ Williams online through mutual friends, she wasn’t prepared to fall in love with the man of her dreams. She was even less prepared to discover that he already had a wife. In a heart-wrenching story of love attempting to transcend miles, Lisa finds herself pregnant and on the wrong side
Published October 11th 2019 by Drama Llama Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Good in Goodbye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Good in Goodbye

Start your review of The Good in Goodbye (Lisa Millar #2)
Dash fan
4 A Poignant and Compelling New Adult Romance

The Good in Goodbyeis the second book in the series. It does continue from the first book, but you can read it as a standalone, although I do recommend reading both books so you get a feel for the plot and characters. This does end on a cliff Hanger!

The story opens up with Lisa finding out she's pregnant with AJ's Baby.
But there's a slight problem.... AJ is married and lives on the other side of the world to Lisa! He was in Alabama, whilst she is in
Kaisha (The Writing Garnet)
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All reviews can be found on my blog at https://thewritinggarnet.wordpress.com

Before I go any further, if you arent already aware – ‘The Good In Goodbye’ is part of a series, the second book in fact. I would whole heartedly suggest that you get the first book, ‘Intimate Strangers’ read first before you get stuck into this one. The storyline in this book will make more sense to you if you do it that way.

So, yeah, as the blurb so rightly warns you, this DOES end on a cliffhanger. Something I didn’t
Joy Corkery
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
Originally published here: https://joyfulantidotes.com/2019/12/1...

Of course I’m not going to tell you whether or not Lisa and AJ’s relationship lasts. You need to grab a copy of the book if you want to find out that. What I can tell you is that, unfortunately, The Good in Goodbye was not for me.

I’ve read so many wonderful reviews about The Good in Goodbye that I am sure I’m in the minority with my opinion. Thing is, I just couldn’t connect with the characters. Now, it could very well be because
Christie72
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
When the synopsis read: “Relationships are complicated. Long distance ones, even more so,” this is no exaggeration. I have always thought Lisa and A.J.’s relationship was complicated and complex...well, it’s about to get even more so. This book is full of angst and emotion. My emotions ranged from joy, anger, and sadness.

I thought their relationship would have somewhat settled into a routine, not always an easy one, but would still have settled somewhat. I was proven wrong. New secrets emerge
Ems. (afternoonbookery)
Lisa Millar met AJ online through mutual friends and The Good In Goodbye is the second book in the series and whilst i havent read the first one, it was easy enough to pick up the narrative and continue on. AJ already has a wife of convience but she choose to continue on in this relationship. So when Lisa finds herself pregnant miles from AJ can she handle it? Will their relationship stand the test of distance?

I liked this book, the format made for a quick read as a big chunk was told in text
Jane Hunt
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it

Another passionate chapter of the internet romance between Lisa and AJ. This new adult romance is emotional with touches of humour and sadness that draw you into their lives and make you care what happens to them. Lisa’s pregnant, and this leads to a new vulnerability, whilst highlighting the drawbacks of her relationship with A.J.

The story is sensitively written, and the characters, as in the first book, continue to be believable. The story charts the rough with the smooth, before tumbling to
Jessica Belmont
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Contemporary is often not a genre I grab, but oh my gosh, am I glad I picked upThe Good in Goodbye! This author had me laughing in parts and (actually) crying too. That takes some serious writing skills to give a reader a range of emotions.

Lasairiona McMasterwrites about social issues in the best way. She carefully crafts her plot to teach lessons without being in your face and I really appreciated that. The characters were very relatable and I felt like that helped move the plot forward.

The
Trinity Lecroy
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love how the first book was all about AJ and his hockey injury. This book is all about Lisa and the pain she endures. This book is perfect and totally accurate. It portrays real life situations that could happen to anyone. It is gosh awful what happens to them both, but I surely felt their pain, happiness and struggles myself. I hated having to watch Lisa go through what she did, but it definitely makes her who she is. This book is intriguing and makes for a great continuation to their story. ...more
Tiziana Langone
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it

Heart wrenching from start till end!

Lisa is completely in love with AJ, despite a whole ocean between them. They continue their relationship despite the distance, but it’s not easy for them.To make it even more difficult, Lisa finds out she is pregnant AND AJ starts to act really weird all the sudden…Is their love strong enough to survive all the misfortunes or are they doomed to fail?

I can write a very short review by just saying ‘read the books as they are amazing’, but of course you’d need a
Kerri
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this second book!!..it made me laugh..made me cry!..and is amazingly written...I thought book one was amazing but this one is even better...I really do feel that I am a part of these books and am living the story with the characters..Lasairiona E. McMaster is an incredibly talented and wonderful author.
Helen Chapman
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book!! This emotional rollercoaster will make you laugh, cry, cheer and then laugh again!
The characters are so real and relatable. Be warned, when you finish this you will NEED to know what happens next! I can’t wait for book 3!!
Proud Book Reviews
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I feel like I need to go into some spoilers with this review, so if you don’t want spoilers, make sure you skip that section!

We pick up Lisa’s love story with AJ like a month and a bit after she had to leave him back in the US. She’s discovered something pretty life changing and she’s coping with it pretty well until tragedy strikes. Luckily, she’s home in Ireland so she’s got her childhood best friend and her parents with her to help her through this time. Not to mention a few new friends she
Alison Greenan
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg!

I loved the first book in this series but book 2 is even better! Can't say much for spoilers reasons but I really connected to Lisa in this book and laughed out loud on many occasions. And as for that ending............
Ange Martindale
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So so thrilled to see my email this morning letting me know my pre ordered book was on my Kindle app ready to read.
Started it as soon as I could, had to have a break around chapter 16 to venture out the house but after that I just couldn't put it down!
The emotions this book has put me through in the last hour is ridiculous!!
What a second book, what an ending and what an amazing author!!
Lasairiona you did it again hunny, you did it again
Heather McNeill
Sep 12, 2019
Magi
Sep 13, 2019
Lasairiona McMaster
Sep 18, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Amanda Sloan
Dec 01, 2019
Jéssica
Dec 11, 2019

• It's Not PMS, It's You
  • Rocks and Flowers in a Box (Lorna & Tristan #2)
  • The Blossom Twins (Detective Natalie Ward #5)
  • One Week 'Til Christmas
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part Four: Starry Skies
  • Perfect Match
  • The Cake Fairies
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part Two: Sparks Fly
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part Three: Christmas
  • Lucy Mathers Goes Back To Work: A romantic comedy about the trials and tribulations of returning to the workplace!
  • Naughty or Nice
  • Christmas Kisses on Hollywell Hill: Lose yourself in this festive, feelgood, winter romance with a touch of humour
  • The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek
  • The Raided Heart (Historic Hearts, #1)
  • Magic Under the Mistletoe
  • The Wives
  • The Wife's Revenge
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part One: A Reunion
Lasairiona McMaster grew up dreaming of an exciting life abroad, and, after graduating from Queens University, Belfast, that is exactly what she did - with her then-boyfriend, now husband of almost ten years.

Having recently repatriated to Northern Ireland after a decade abroad spanned over two countries (seven and a half years in America and eighteen months in India), she now finds herself

Lisa Millar (2 books)
  • Intimate Strangers (Lisa Millar, #1)