Start by marking “Ameer & Sanjay: A Risky Love” as Want to Read:
Ameer & Sanjay: A Risky Love

Ameer & Sanjay: A Risky Love

“You better be worth the risk.”--Sanjay Howard

Sanjay Howard vowed to keep her eyes straight ahead and her focus on the important tasks at hand. The baton of power was handed over to her from her mother—OG Jacqueline Howard—placing her in charge of their pursuit. With the responsibility of her brothers and new role weighing heavy on her shoulders, she works hard to keep h
Published September 5th 2019 by Royalty Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Ameer & Sanjay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ameer & Sanjay

Jeanida Luckie-Weatherall
A MUST READ

A great collaboration ladies. This is my first read by Shanicexlola, but definitely not my last. Asia, your writing gets better and better. I so hated to read "the end"., I really hated for once this was a standalone. Loved everything about this story. Definitely, looking for more of these characters....really loved Ameer and Sanjay. Would love a spin-off about the brothers in the future. Highly recommend this book, you won't be disappointed. Amazing job Asia Monique and Shanicexlola.
Natalya | TheIslandReader
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it

Sanjay Howard is a boss. Taking over her mother’s dangerous empire hasn’t been easy but she’s excelled over the years. She’s ruthless when warranted and keeps a watchful eye over her family. She’s not looking for love as her mother has warned her, it’ll just complicate her already chaotic life.

Love doesn’t fall neatly into our plans though and when love shows up in the form of Ameer Davis, she can’t resist.

When you’re at the top, people will be interested in your spot and Sanjay faced p
J.
Ameer is BAAEEE!
I loved that he was everything he said be would be and more for Sanjay!
Ameer was a manly man and had no problem standing on his word and actions as long as Sanjay allowed him to.
Sanjay wasn't used to having anyone be there for her. She was used to being everything for everybody and putting herself last. To see her grow and finally decided to be her own woman and not just who her mother wanted and needed her to be was EVERYTHING!

I also loved that Ameer wasn't afraid to show his
Q Owens
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A MUST READ!!!!!

You ladies did the darn thing with this book. This is my first read by Shanicexlola but definitely not my last. Asia you never disappoints me. I absolutely loved it. I hate that it’s a standalone because I could go for some more..I love Ameer and Sanjay. Maybe we can get a spin-off with the brothers later...This is most definitely a must read. No one should be disappointed by reading it...
Kitani
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ameer and Sanjay definitely faced some risks on the road to loving each other. Bradley caused his own issues by being dumb and in his feelings. I was waiting for Sanjay to take control of her life and finally do what made her happy. I loved how she did what was needed to make sure her brother's didn't go without. Saleem was quiet but truly made a statement that he'd always have his family's back. There were a few hurdles for Ameer and Sanjay to cross but their love overpowered it all.
annalise
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Page Turner

Wow!!! This book was a great surprise from the regular in this genre.
It's been a long time since I've excitedly read a book. Definite page Turner!
Well written, mature characters, great storylines, and let me tell you it was so dam refreshing
to read a book without the typical club//liquor name dropping scenes.
But the best part was truly Sanjay and Ameer!!! Dam Dam Dam is all I can say!!!!!
Tamika
Omggg

Would it be too much if I wanted another Ameer and Sanjay book? I loved them!! Sanj needed a man like Ameer to snatch her up. It’s hard to captive the attention of a bad bish
RENDA FOSTER
Intrigued

This book flow was good ,I was not ready for it to end.Sanjay was a boss chic ! Ladies the collaboration was awesome.
Daphne
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ameer and Sanjay

I really enjoyed reading about a female taking charge in a male dominated field. The whole Howard family were some heavy hitters, with the youngest one being the sharpest. Ameer was a heavy hitter in his own right, but he's a retired man..or is he? Sanjay has it all together professionally, but her personal life is practically nonexistent. When Ameer comes along to shake things up Sanjay is thrown off her square. I definitely wish this one was longer. There's too many stories to
Carolyn King
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good Book

I enjoyed reading this book. Sanjay took became the plug when her mother went to jail. Ameer took one look at Sanjay and wanted her. They are good together.
Tamia Brown
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Page turner

One of my top 5 favorite authors has done it again ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. This author never disappoints. It’s nice to read about a female with a backbone that only needs a man to compliment her. Jay was truly about her business and family. Ameer and Sanjay made the perfect couple ❤❤. I would definitely recommend this standalone.
Vickie Woods
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
VickieJ

Asia and Shanice I really enjoyed this book and I most definitely tell my friends who also read this book. Will keep reading your stories. Awesome writing.
Andrea Provost
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
♥♥♥♥♥

Really loved reading this book it flowed and had u on the edge of ur seat. This was truly a love story. Ameer and Sanjay really had a romantic story . Loved it job well done
Tonia
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Risky Love

Wow Bradley that's all I can say about that situation. Saleem I like cause he moved in silence and he doesn't let no one knows what he's doing. Ameer and Sanjay was perfect for each other cause they both lived that life. I'm hoping we get a book about the Brother's
Carolyn
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
It did not occur to me this....

When Ameer first started his chase to win Sanjay's heart, I did not expect his task to become a mission. The fact that they had so much in common unknowingly was interesting. Smart did not appear to be a quitter, and Sanjay was definite boss lady materials. They made a great couple.
ShanicexLola
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ameer + Sanjay >>