Start by marking “Chronicles of Marsh (Princelings of the East, #9)” as Want to Read:
Chronicles of Marsh (Princelings of the East, #9)

Chronicles of Marsh (Princelings of the East, #9)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
The Princelings of the East are now King Fred and Prince Engineer George. Gone are the years of innocence when they travelled for adventure and uncovered time tunnels and pirate plots.

Now Fred, assisted by his queen, Kira, has the responsibility for his people, his lands, and for persuading the lords and kings of the Realms to act together for the common good.

Georg
ebook
Published November 14th 2019 by Princelings Publications

To ask other readers questions about Chronicles of Marsh, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chronicles of Marsh

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Chronicles of Marsh (Princelings of the East, #9)
Jemima Pett
Oct 20, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Well, this is the ninth book in my Princelings series, which finishes with book 10, Princelings Revolution. That is due for publication in 2020.
Chronicles of Marsh starts with Fred and Kira celebrating their life together as the new king and queen. Kira encourages Fred to keep a journal for the main events of his reign. It's a selective choice, and one that some may laugh at. Fred's interests show up, as do his brother George's. The focal point for Fred's reign is to deliver the promise he
Wendy
Nov 01, 2019
Victoria Zigler
marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2019
Great Middle Grad...: Chronicles of Marsh launch Giveaway ends 6th Dec 2 8 Nov 13, 2019 09:31PM
I left school with the careers advice "Well, you're going to do Maths at University aren't you?". And then what?

Well, I tried a lot of things to find out what I should be doing. Eventually I retrained and found I loved working in environmental research, where I could write loads of interesting reports, articles and papers.

And then I settled down a bit more, got my guinea pi