Start by marking “The Grateful Boys” as Want to Read:
The Grateful Boys

The Grateful Boys

Published October 1st 2019 by Clink Street Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Grateful Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Grateful Boys

Start your review of The Grateful Boys
Bookread2day
Sep 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Jeepers Creepers!! Something strange is in the air.!! It's not just the fog.

A husband and wife are on their way to Corpus, Georgia. A dark winged figure swooped upon her husband and slammed him on the hood of the car, and then pulled her bloodied husband into the dark. Next it will the wife.

No one ever left Corpus Georgia, and no one moved there.

Reports of two people found dead along in Old Mill's Road, just dead on the road. Perhaps that's how the town retrieved its name Corpus. Dare you rea
Sara - Curvy Constellation
There’s a very eerie vibe around Corpus, Georgia. It is usually a very sleepy and quiet town that likes to keep to itself. Nobody ever moves to Corpus, you’re either born there and move as far away as possible after high school or you’re born there and you never leave. When unexplainable things start to happen, the townsfolk want to know what is causing the break-ins and deaths and they want to put a stop to whoever or whatever is disturbing their town. I really did enjoy this #ownvoices read an ...more
Jasmine
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Grateful Boys is a unique, new paranormal YA novel involving vampires. It's a novel that tackles issues such as racism, fear of the unknown, and one small town's desire to remain stuck in the past.
I have to say, I rather enjoyed The Grateful Boys. It starts off with a bang, and then it sort of mellows out and takes a bit to get going again, but once it does, you find yourself sucked in and curious to see how everything will play out.
Hailey and Mason are the new kids in town. Mason imm
Sharon
Oct 07, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a hard story to get into at first though it starts out with a couple being killed be flying hairy beasts. It is located in the small town of Corpus, Georgia, where football is king and a young girl is being groomed for the queen of the undead.

Told by the new kids in town, siblings Mason and Hailey, where their lives become entwined by the mysterious teenage boys in black. I found the relationship with Hailey and Percival had a Twilight vibe without the sparkles, but I was cr
Becky Price
Oct 16, 2019 rated it liked it
My rating is more like a 3.5, but unfortunately Goodreads still doesn't have half ratings. I did enjoy my overall reading experience with The Grateful Boys, but I did also have some issues. The plot as a whole was very interesting and is what kept me reading. I LOVE multiple POV with a passion, but I felt like having so many POV's took more away from the story than what it added. I really think we should have only had Hailey, her brother's friend, and it would have been nice to have one of the v ...more
Heavenly
Oct 12, 2019 rated it liked it
For a debut book it's a really good and solid story. Author has created an eerie and mysterious world who few times gave me goosebumps.
The book touches few issues like racism and small town bend on staying in the past. We have here few POVs and at times it did confuse me who is currently narrating but overall it was a really good book.
The story itself follows new kids in town, Hailey and Mason. And their friends who are something else than they seem to appear.
A good paranormal story.
Sep 30, 2019
The Book Moo
Oct 26, 2019
Alfie Rowland
rated it did not like it
Sep 10, 2019
Kim
Oct 26, 2019

• Creative Writing Skills: Over 70 fun activities for children
  • Whee to the Moon
  • Bell, Book and Candle (To Snare A Witch, #1)
  • Cookie
  • The Legend of Sidri
  • Dorothy in the Land of Monsters (Oz ReVamped, #1)
  • The Colour of Death (Colours, 1)
  • The Deathless Girls
  • The Pale
  • The Million Pieces of Neena Gill
  • Simon Says
  • Crown of Coral and Pearl (Crown of Coral and Pearl, #1)
  • Empire's Daughter (Empire's Legacy 1)
  • The Man at the Door
  • The Silvered Serpents (The Gilded Wolves, #2)
  • Cilka's Journey (The Tattooist of Auschwitz, #2)
  • The Umbrella Mouse
  • Broken Trust (Devastation Duet Book 2)