Start by marking “I'm Yours” as Want to Read:
I'm Yours

I'm Yours

I left Lakeside, Montana heartbroken and lost with no desire to ever return.
But life had other plans.
Moving back wasn’t what I wanted to do, but I’d do anything for my daughter Emmy. Including put myself right in the path of Sadie Jones.
My daughter’s new dance teacher.
The reason my heart was never fully opened to anyone else was because it’s always
Published November 2019

To ask other readers questions about I'm Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'm Yours

Start your review of I'm Yours
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 4 stars <3

I was hooked and I just couldn't put it down, the beginning was so good and I loved the story line! Sadie and Reed's story is emotional,sweet and lovely.I adored them and they have a great connection.

You can't stop yourshelf for falling in love with them and become a part of their story!I loved how Sadie and Reed's story developed!They used to be best friends and also having feelings for each other.Things ends for them before Reed go to college and now after twelve years they meet again.

Reed comes back and
AJ
4.5 stars!

✓ Small town romance
✓ Childhood best friends
✓ Almost-second-chance romance
✓ Sexy single Dad

Jennifer Van Wyk writes the most beautiful, swoony love stories. Her books are always strongly focussed on the romance, and I love getting completely swept up in her books, and this one was no different. The story of a widowed single father returning to his home town and reuniting with his childhood love is sweet, sexy and swoony, and such a gorgeous read!

“I’ve carried you with me, Sadie Jones.”
“I’ve carried you with me, too.”

Reed fell in love with Sadie whread!
Sophie's Reading Corner
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I feel like I have so much to say about this one and yet I feel like I will be at loss of words the moment I'm actually typing this review. But let's make an effort..

Reed is who romance novels are written about. Sexy, single dad covered in tattoos and scruff and muscles. Oh, and let's not forget the fact that he used to be a fireman or that he's a cowboy.

Reed is a widow and a single dad and he's going back to his hometown. The problem is he doesn't know that his ex best friend and first love, Sadieffort..
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Single dad romance and a second chance romance... YES PLEASE! I devoured this book, it was sweet and adorable. This story follows Reed, who moves back home to Lakeside with insanely cute Daughter. It’s been 14 years since he was in Lakeside and 14 years since he saw his first love Sadie. Sadie is the local dancer teacher and the new teacher of Reed’s Daughter. Reed is hot, he is a single dad, all muscle and covered in tattoos. Sadie is different, she’s caring and the perfect fit for Reed. Sadie ...more
Kali McQuillen
Shelves: 2019-read, 2019-arc
(First of all have you looked at this cover? It fits Reed and Sadie so good!!!) Ok, so I love single dad books and I love best friends to lovers but this book is more. When Reed saw Sadie for the first time, she was 14 and he knew she was meant for him.

She kept putting him off, their lives were just too different. She didn't see herself like he did. When he was leaving for college, she broke his heart. Fast forward 12 years and Reed is finally coming home to stay with his 5 year old
Robin Bielman
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this second chance romance! Sweet, sexy, and heartwarming, watching Reed and Sadie fall in love again had me smiling and swooning the whole time!
FunUndertheCovers
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This sweet and steamy story has it all...friends to lovers, second chance, single dad...a perfect, must read combination!

Reed and Sadie were best friends in high school, but Reed always wanted more. Sadie never felt good enough for him, not because he made her feel that way, but because she just had low self-esteem as a result of her home life. Just when things seem to be taking a turn the way Reed wanted things to go, Sadie breaks his heart right before he leaves for college.

Twelve
Heidi Dickinson
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had everything I love...swoony single dad, second chance, and a small town! I absolutely LOVED everything about Reed and Sadie’s book. Emmy (Reed’s daughter) stole a piece of my heart as well! The friends and family were perfect, the setting was perfect, even the twist of danger was perfect!! Highly recommend this book!!
Kaitlyn
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I say it every time, and I know I do but it has to be said. Every time I read one of Ms. Van Wyk’s books I think it’s her best yet and every single time I’m proven wrong. Because the next one I read is even better. And I’m Yours is no exception! From the very beginning I feel for Reed and Sadie. My absolute favorite genres are best friends to lovers, second chance romance, and single dad. Ummmm this book has all that and then some. I mean, how do I not love this book right?!? Reed, he’s one swoo ...more
Tanz
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is seriously my favourite book written by Jennifer!
It was sweet, se*y, full of love and had some suspence thrown in too. Plus an adorable child - equals a perfect story!!
Reed and Sadie shared a one of a kind soul mate love but it didn't come easy for them. The challenges they encountered were realistic and I loved how their relationship started and then grew with them both. I really felt for them at times but understood each of their actions.
It was simply beautiful and I couldn
Happily Mary After
Shelves: 2019-november
A small-town, friends-to-lovers romance you do not want to miss.
Carrie
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic, 10+ star story!! Second chance, sexy, sweet, single dad, strong heroine - it's got all sorts of goodness packed inside. There's even some suspense rolled in, which was an unexpected bonus in this tale of love in a small Montana town.

Descriptions of the lakes and mountains made me want to visit. Descriptions of the characters made me want to live in their town & make them my friends. ; )

Reed & Sadie's relationship has some bumps & detours, but hey end up right w
Island Girl Romance Reads
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has all my favorite tropes; small town romance, second chance and single dad.
Sadie and Reed saw each other for the first time when they were 14 years and Reed fell in love with Sadie.
But Sadie wanted to only stay friends because of her low self esteem and thinking that she is not good enough for Reed.
The night before Reed goes to college, he confesses his love and they spend the night together. But Sadie broke his heart and he left for college.

12 years later Reed returns
Anita Eschweiler
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book! I have been impatiently waiting for the release of this book and it did not disappoint. This is my favorite book Jennifer has written. This second chance romance has all the feels! I loved Reed and Sadie love story and Emmy is so adorable. I love Jennifer’s writing style and she always adds a twist or turn I never expect.
Lynn
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Van Wyk delivers a great small town, second chance, romantic suspense, single dad romance all wrapped up into one!! I loved it. I love her writing.

Sadie and Reed have history. She lets him go so she doesn't hold him back. He comes back to his home town because he knows he needs his parents help with his daughter. Reed has no idea Sadie is still in town.

I loved how the story develops and seeing the history of Sadie and Reed. They have great chemistry and really gr
Passionpages50
Oh. My. Goodness.
5 "Say it, Sadie." Stars!!!!
Reed Sanders could not have made me SWOON anymore than he did. WOW! What a man!
Good Lawd! He was pure perfection.
A sexy single-dad cowboy who has a second chance at love with the one who got away...his Sadie. 🤠
He was strong, capable, honest, noble, a total gentleman, and hot as homemade sin when it counted.
You cannot go wrong with REED!!!

I also loved Sadie. She was a strong heroine with a soft side. She persevered and overcame ad
Jenifer Briggs
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each time I think I have a new favorite book by this incredible author, she releases something new and I immediately change my mind! This book has everything you could want: friends to lovers, second chance, single dad, emotion galore, sexy times and suspense!! Let's dig in!

This story picks up with an eighteen year old Reed about to go off to college, and head over heels in love with his best friend, Sadie. Even being so young, he knows that she's the one for him. The only problem? S
Michelle
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is a second chance romance, stand alone. Sadie and Reed met when they were teenagers. Became best friends. But Sadie was always down on herself and never felt that she was good enough for Reed. Reed did everything to make her feel wanted and special. Decided to admit his true feelings for her. However, she didn’t want to hold him back and lied about her feelings for him. She got her wish and he left!

Both of them moved on the best they could but always felt like a part of them was miss
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
***ARC Provided by the Author***

2.5 Stars

There were a lot of things about this book that worked, and some that should have but just...didn't.

I read the blurb and I was intrigued. I love a good second chance romance, and the set up of this one, with the return of part of the couple when he never intended to return really worked for me. Unfortunately, the way it was handled in the book didn't really work for me, it fell a little flat.

Reed left, and t
Ruby Straaten
Shelves: arcs
This is the best book that Jennifer has written! I loved absolutely every second of it!

In my review of her last book I shared how I felt Jennifer didn't know how to quite blend thriller with romance...well this book she finally figured it out! Well done!

The character development in this book was spot on. I loved Emmy so much and I think I fell in love with her more than I did Sadie and Reed! Reed was amazing, I loved so much how Jennifer was able to bring really tragedy in this book. I liked h
Becca
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything that I look for in a good read. If you haven't dived into any of Jennifer Van Wyk's books yet - this is the one to do it with. I think of Jen as this gem out in the book publishing world that not a lot of people have not been able to appreciate yet. This book is my favorite so far.

Reed and Sadie were the best of friends from the age of 14. Reed knew from the minute that he met her that she would always be in his world. But then 18 comes along and confessions
Megan
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was really different for me than JVW's other stuff. The same elements that make her books awesome were there - smart dialogue, relatable characters, a solid storyline - but there was more drama than we're used to from the folks in good old Liberty, MI. It's not like OMG ALL THE DRAMA drummed up by characters type stuff...more like...more story elements than her previous stuff. I felt more ups and downs. I felt suspense. I felt conflicted. When I was done, I knew I loved the book, but it was ...more
Cheaper Than Therapy Book Blog
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Unrequited love can do things to people. When Reed returns home after years away he is thrown into a life where he comes face to face with the woman that didn’t love him back. Now a devoted father of the most charming little girl he is navigating his way through being what she needs and finding what he needs. I love when a broke heart comes full circle back to a love years later and the timing seems to full into place. I have always enjoyed Jens storytelling and this was no exception.
My only is
Charlene
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
JVW is one of my favourite go to authors, so I always know I’m going to love what she writes, but wow, she blew me away with this one! This must read book has everything and more. It’s sweet, steamy and suspenseful. It’s a friends to lovers, second chance, single dad romance...what more could you want?!

Stephanie
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sadie & Reed’s story was a great single dad, second chance, plus small town romance that had me captivated from the first page to the last!

Reed was swoon worthy! Great dad & friend makes me wish Reed was real! I adored Sadie! Sadie has been through a lot & still so selfless. Reed & Sadie together had great chemistry and were meant to be.

I have loved Sadie & Reed’s journey and I’m not ready to leave these characters & world behind. I really hope Justin & Kandace get
Ashley Gayhart-Hampton
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"I'm Yours."

'I'm Yours' just reiterates why I love this author and her stories. Sadie and Reed's story held so many amazing qualities, so I am not exactly sure on where to start, so I guess I will start from my first thoughts while reading. The prologue was something so relatable to me. I felt it all to well, because I essentially lived it. So when I say this author nailed the emotions, I mean that with my whole being.

Sadie and Reed's story held a certain amount of suspense that did
Susan
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm Yours is the first book in a new series by Jennifer Van Wyk. New characters, new setting, new awesome plot!

Reed and Sadie were best friends growing up. Because of life situations, Sadie always felt incompetent when it came to Reed. Once high school ended, their friendship breaks apart and they don't see each other for the next twelve years. But when Reed moves back to Lakeside, Montana with his 5-year old daughter, those old feelings come up again.

I really love a good single-dad book. Espe
Aly
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you’re not reading Jennifer Van Wyk books, what are you doing with your life?!

Reed, the quintessential book boyfriend. Dark haired, tattooed, tough guy with an adorable daughter named Emmy. Intrigued yet?

Sadie, thoughtful, funny, and doing her best to handle all that life has thrown at her while running a dance studio that teaches the girls ballets and the women to, well, you’ll see!

Reed and Sadie haven’t followed the normal or easy path to love, but when they finally come back
Jillian Kerr
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each book by Jennifer Van Wyk gets better and better than the last and I'm Yours is sitting at the top of my favorites list! I'm Yours is made up of some of my favorite reading tropes, best friends to lovers, single dad and second chances! I loved all the layers and dynamics of this book. The storyline and character development flowed nicely and made me fall hard for Reed and Sadie. I loved the secondary characters interaction and relationships with Reed and Sadie , especially Emmy! I'm Yours wa ...more
Melanie Helms
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So so good!!! Like usually for me these books make me love this author even more. Sadie and Reed's story was so beautiful. Emerson was so adorable and she handle how her short little life has been with stride. Reed and Sadie's love literally never really gave up. Which i loved that! It nade it such a good story. I did love the difference in writing in this book i noticed! I would love to see more like this. Can't wait to see what's to come next.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Too Good at Goodbyes
  • Love and Landscape
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Unexpected Fall (Unexpected Arrivals #3)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Stay With Me (Hope Valley Book 5)
  • Your Christmas Love
  • Waiting for the Sun (Hand Over My Heart Duet, #2)
  • No Vacancy
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • Dangerous Temptations
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • Out of the Darkness (Hope Valley #6)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
“I carried a piece of you with me even when I tried like hell to let you go. Couldn’t. Realized I didn’t want to.” 0 likes
“I’ve carried you with me, Sadie Jones.”
“I’ve carried you with me, too.”
0 likes