Start by marking “Sweet Vengeance: Ladies (Iron Orchids, #14)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Vengeance: Ladies (Iron Orchids, #14)

Sweet Vengeance: Ladies

(Iron Orchids #14)

The handoff of an orchid colored card was all it took to call the Iron Ladies, a whisper network of women.
They specialized in bringing abusive men to their knees.
Men who abused women and abused power, men like the Camden’s.

Sunday Prescott was a tech goddess, cyber espionage was her specialty.
During her latest assignment, she uncovered more than she ever hoped for: Bo
Expected publication: December 10th 2019 by F Squared, LLP

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Vengeance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Vengeance

Start your review of Sweet Vengeance: Ladies (Iron Orchids, #14)
J Basco
Nov 30, 2019 rated it liked it
With an epic opening quote from Mary Howitt’s The Spider and the Fly Danielle Norman once again takes us on a journey led by courageous women.

Sweet Vengeance tells Sunday Prescott’s story where she grows from a quiet, behind the scenes computer genius to an assertive woman who uses her voice to speak her mind. I really loved Sunday’s character. She’s the kind of person who is naturally more introverted but still very present, even when it appears she’s busy working away on the computer. It goes
Pauline Cassie
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
In Sweet Vengeance we meet Sunday, Olivia, Melanie and Adeline. Young women brought together in college all of whom have 'nerd' as part of their DNA.

Now they are an elite private investigations firm that can only be contacted through their elusive 'orchid card'. Their mission? To bring abusive men to their knees, using their superior brains to achieve just that! The only thing missing is a 'Charlie', and a Bosley!

Sunday Prescott infiltrates a well established financial institution to work out
Erin Lewis
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star review of Sweet Vengeance (Iron Orchids #14) by Danielle Norman

I love this series about strong feisty women who are not afraid to put themselves out there for those women who need their help.

This is Sunday Prescott and Bennett (Bo) Camden’s story. Sunday is the computer genius of the the Iron Orchids who is usually found behind the scenes, happy to let others take the lead. I loved Sunday, in fact I haven’t met an Iron Orchid woman I didn’t like or admire.

Bo is definitely an alpha,
Tiffany Hannick
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book!! Sunday and her friends are funny, smart, and beautiful. While the ladies are busy working on a case Sunday meets Bo the son of their client. At first, she doesn't know if he is involved with the trouble at his mom's company or not but as she investigates she finds out he is also trying to find evidence of the crimes being committed in order to save his mom. Through the course of the case, Sunday and Bo end up developing feelings for each other. While investigating further ...more
Cindy Fong
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for the Iron Ladies stories and Sunday's story did not disappoint. Who says nerdy girls finish last? Danielle Norman has a way of writing characters that you want to be best friends with and be able to hang out with. Each, beautiful and strong with a fierceness of a "momma bear". Sunday is no wallflower and Bo sets her for a loop. Can she finally find that man of her dreams? Bo while initially an egomaniac turns into a swoony hero worthy of Sunny. I loved this story hard!
jamie
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sue
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sunday was given a hard time during school and even in college. Especially when she waited two hours for a guy who didn't show up. So that damage as followed her through her life. She works as a computer genius/hacker for the Iron Orchids. They take on a case for a wife, who believes her husband is embezzling money from their company. Her son, Bo, goes to the FBI about the same thing. And this is where Sunday and Bo clash, when they lie to the other about what they are working on. HEA
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sunday Prescott is one of the Iron Ladies and a computer expect. These women belong to a secret group who help others women in need who can’t get it just anywhere. Bo Camden is a alpha male suspicious of the new woman working for his mother. When they meet sparks start flying. They are thrown together to investigate his father. Ms. Norman always writes about strong kick ass women. The humor just makes the pages fly by.There is also a serious story line and when you put all that together you have ...more
Cay Scheumack
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic, page turner from Danielle Norman. If you haven't read any of the Iron Ladies, Iron Orchid books, your missing out. MS Norman just keeps producing better and better storylines, shile inserting a degree of humor and suspense along with previous and future characters and storylines. This the story of Sunday Prescott, a shy, computer genius nerd that was always overlooked until the Iron Ladies and Bo Camden, the son of their client.
Jennifer Marie
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Computer nerds are the best! Love that the ladies bring Sunday out of her shell and shows that even those that prefer to hid behind the screen and be the ears of the world, can also kick but and take names including those of the hunky guys. It also reinforces you can't take a piece of information as fact with out all of the background information and letting someone explain. I love the other Iron series and this one is just as great. Can't wait until the next book.
Christie Kennedy
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have always loved books where the nerd gets the man of her dreams. I have to say that Danielle doesn't disappoint me! I loved the way that Bo.and Sunday interact together. She isn't afraid to put him in his place. He loves her feisty side and I think in the future might even go.out of his way to bring it out more! Way to go Danielle!!
Rachel Granger
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick read written in true Danielle Norman style- strong, independent, intelligent woman and a man trying to break into her heart. All of the Iron Orchids books are connected in one way or another, but I loved that this one had a bigger tie in to another book from the Orchids spin off series, Iron Badges. If you're not reading Danielle yet, go back to the beginning and get started!
Crystal
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! Definitely added Danielle to my top favorite authors. The Iron Ladies are absolutely amazing. This book was full of humor, romance, suspense, hotness, and sass! Gotta love when you literally can't put a book down until you finish it because it's just that good!
Tammy Dangiolillo
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in one day, it hooked me in within the first chapter, I love a book that has a good storyline, with romance and intrigue, and this book had both. I have fallen in love with Danielle Norman’s writing. You will not be disappointed by getting this book. Looking forward to more!
Lorri
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story about a strong woman - these ladies get the job done while taking care of each other with enough humor thrown in to keep it light and entertaining,
Teresa Lara
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series
Bo and Sunday grabbed my heart
Intense emotional broken heart stopping twisted
Love the iron ladies
Ready for more
Susan
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Iron Ladies are back and doing what they do best by helping a woman in need. This time Sunday gets a little more than she’s bargained for. What a great group of ladies that I’d love to be friends with. Vengeance couldn’t be any more sweeter than with Sweet Vengeance!
Jessica
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite Iron book yet! Whether you've read any books in this series or this is your first it is such a great read! Thia book grabs you from page 1 and demands you keep reading til you hit the end. Just the book I needed this week: powerful women, developed storyline, a truly good book!
Jennifer Olivas
is currently reading it
Becky Wise
is currently reading it
Nov 30, 2019

• Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)
  • Dirty Little Secret (Forbidden Desires, #1)
  • The Scarlet Night (Rose Gold Book 0)
  • A Very Merry Alpha Christmas
  • My Life As A Pop Album (My Life as an Album #2)
  • Harley (Heaven Hill Shorts Book 4)
  • Hate Sober (Love Me Duet #2)
  • Almost Home (Rock & Roll Forever, #4)
  • Queen of Men (King Maker #2)
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • London Soul (London Royal #2)
  • Dirty Ex-mas (Dirty Darlings #1)
  • Conheartists
  • Detour
  • To Romance a Scoundrel
  • Misadventures with a Twin
  • Darling (Darling Devils, #1)
Before becoming a romance writer, Danielle was a body double for Heidi Klum and a backup singer for Adele. Now, she spends her days trying to play keep away from Theo James who won’t stop calling her or asking her out.
And all of this happens before she wakes up and faces reality where in fact she is a 50 something mom with grown kids, she's been married longer than Theo’s been alive, and now get

Iron Orchids (9 books)
  • Enough  (Iron Orchids, #1)
  • Almost  (Iron Orchids, #2)
  • Impact (Iron Orchids, #3)
  • Often (Iron Orchids, #4)
  • Until (Iron Orchids, #5)
  • Under The Stars (Iron Orchids, #6)
  • Badges Prequel (Iron Badges, #0.5; Iron Orchids, #7)
  • Getting Even