Start by marking “Then You Happened” as Want to Read:
Then You Happened

Then You Happened

From New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg comes a standalone contemporary romance about trusting fate and finding yourself again.

Jack Sutton was the man I didn’t want to need.
His know-it-all attitude. His annoying suggestions. His outlook on life.
He was determined to help me while I had resolved to figure it out on my own.
But he taught me things I’d forgotten.
How
ebook
Expected publication: February 3rd 2020 by JKB Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Then You Happened, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Then You Happened

It's by K. Bromberg?
Added!
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Jack and Tatum absolutely, should not, 100% definitely are not the kind of people who should be attracted to one another. And, oddly, I think this is why they are unable to ignore the attraction.

They try. She is struggling against odds she created and odds that were given to her in the way life often does...and he has things going on with his family that are calling him to return home and not help Tatum.

This is one of those books that is all about the characters, their reactions, and
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
I have been a longtime fan of K. Bromberg and her emotional and sexy stories. Then You Happened was a prime example of this. Jack and Tate had a great enemies to lovers connection. I enjoyed their snarky banter and how deeply their emotions were for one another.

This story had it all: secrets, love, betrayal and redemption. I enjoyed how prickly Tate was. She was a woman who suffered through a lot of pain but who kept on trucking based on pride and determination to not fail. But when there is
Michele
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tatum is a widow whose trying to hang on to her ranch. Jack is the man who can help her. When they meet, she decides she doesn't need him and tells him to walk, but Jack has more than one reason for being at the ranch. He's not only there to help Tatum save her ranch, he's there to right the wrongs of his past. Jack digs in until Tatum agrees to hire him. She only knows what's on his resume. She has no clue of his past, his connections, or who he really is.

The townspeople only know what Tatum's
Maria Naydenova
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a gut-twisting, heart-melting, soul-touching, picturesque, beautiful, and emotionally moving story.

description

It was typical Bromberg - full of heart, steamy hot, with colorful characters and a well-thought intrigue going throughout the whole book. Add to that a small, cozy town, noisy residents, unique sceneries and some horses, and you got yourself the full package. It's Bromberg's trademark mixture of sweet, emotional, sexy, intense and intriguing. And maybe a bit wild ;)

description

The banter was off the
Veronica  Bellaorev Books
4.5 STARS

Kristy just added another great set of characters to my list of favorites, Jack and Tatum. A sexy cowboy, an incredibly strong heroine and a beautiful country love story.

Then You Happened is a novel with an emotional touch and a passionate romance. It’s a book about finding and loving yourself. A story of second chances in life and fighting for what your heart desires.

The story is in a small town with spectacular scenery and very unique characters that will add flare to the story
Linda
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t wait to read this. Everything from K. Bromberg is a 5 Star read!
Stacy Ross
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of K. Bromberg’s Then you Happened. I first started reading Kristy’s books about 4 years ago when she was a new author. Since then I’ve read everything she’s written and fall in love with each and every character she writes about and Tate and Jack are no different.

Then you happened is a story about Tate, who’s been hurt many times before and doesn’t trust easily anymore and Jack who comes to town to be Tate’s ranch manager. Tate and Jack are like oil and water in the
Emma Louise
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A gripping story that has it all. Love, loss and betrayal.

Then You Happened will have you glued to each and every page, needing more of Jack and Tate’s story.
Viviana Varona
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author for this book.
Kayla
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"I realize all of these feelings, these realizations, within me came to life the minute he stepped on my porch. The minute he somehow entered my life."

I am at a loss for words with Then You Happened. It has taken me all day to process enough to write this review. This is my first book of 2020 and K. Bromberg is starting my year off with a bang. This story was a breath of fresh air and far from the authors norm. At first I had mixed feelings with this book. But boy did that change by the end. I
Vivian
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whether Kristy's writing about baseball players, rockstars, indie car drivers or ranch managers, she can bring us a story that will touch our hearts and inevitably make us fall in love with the story and its characters.

THEN YOU HAPPENED will creep into your heart slowly, but once it's there, it won't leave. You will be left with a contented smile on your face after reading about their bumpy journey to each other. Both made mistakes, but both were working diligently toward amends and ultimately
Brigid Brown
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, K. Bromberg had me at the dedication....

"This book is dedicated to the broken ones: To the person with a broken heart. To the reader whose trust has been broken. To the woman feeling broken because she lost sight of who she was for a moment. You’re not alone. Keep your heart under lock and key. Keep your trust guarded Keep your chin up. One day this will all be just a memory. The hurt. The lack of confidence. The loss of self. Hopefully you will rediscover your own resolve as you
Novel Grounds
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book y'all. I could not stop once I started reading it. It hit my right at the start and I was hooked.

This is a story of strength and perseverance that you don't see coming. It completely takes you by surprise and you fall for each and every character.

This is not a second chance romance. Not really. not in the sense that every other one you read it. But this is a second chance at finding a love you din't know you could have.

It is also a story about fighting for what is yours and not
Trish Sutherland
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Devastatingly beautiful with so many poignant moments.
Then You Happened is full of so many different emotions that it will overwhelm you, consume you and bring you to your knees.

FULL REVIEW TO COME.
Alexa Rayne
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a gripping, beautiful story of loss, heartbreak, hope and love. Jack and Tate’s story is one that is full of emotions and feels.

Tatum Knox is one hell of a fighter. She’s been dealt with some horrible cards in life but forages ahead. She’s determined and brave but lost herself. I shed a few tears for all she’s been through and all she continued to shoulder.

Jack Sutton was a cocky cowboy who got on my nerves in the beginning but quickly snuck up on me. There were so many moments that Jack
Chriss
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All the sighs. All the ‘every things’ to make your toes tingles and your heart beat a little faster. Jack Sutton and Tatum Knox are explosive and delicious deliciousness. Full review to follow.
Amy Toward
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a story! I’m not sure how to review because you need to read this and discover every little secret, every heartbreak, and every victory as it comes along. The hero and heroine in this story, Jack and Tate, are forces to reckon with. They bicker and fight and flirt. They work hard, and they love hard even if neither want to. Their journey as it unfolds from the past to present is not an easy one, for either of them. You feel every emotion that Tate and Jack go through. That’s the beauty of ...more
Alison Manning
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
......... ahhhhhh back to my happy place, reading a K.Bromberg book ...more
Ratula
Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/384VgAP
Adrian
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cowboys, favorites
What a fantastic story! I'm always down for a hot cowboy, and Jack is definitely that, but Tatum was the star of this story. She is the epitome of "pulling yourself up by the bootstraps", a strong woman who is determined to make it on her own. I love that their romance was a slow burn, but once it ignited it was white hot! There are secrets and a lot of angst, but the angst isn't over the top and fits in perfectly with the story. Bromberg gives us a well-written romance with an original plot, a ...more
AmyKatherine1974
Then this book happened!

This book is a little different that the usual books by this author- I would know since I’ve read them all. The hero is a little less alpha- the heroine is a little more hardened. But the story definitely doesn’t suffer in the least from these changes.

I dare say I like Tatum a little more for all her hardness. For her need to protect herself in a place she doesn’t feel she fits. For her bristled talk and rough edges.

And I love Jack...so much. That’s all I can say about
Stephanie
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jack & Tate. He’s a man on a mission although he’s not quite sure how it’s all going to pan out. She’s a woman determined to survive while trying to protect herself in the process. She needs him but doesn’t want him. He needs to help her but isn’t sure he can manage to do so. I’ll give a much more thorough review when the book releases but Then You Happened needed to happen. Thank you, Kristy, for another book with all the feels!
Mary Baird
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW, just wow!!

Finished Then You Happened yesterday afternoon! There are so many things about this book that resonated with me. The emotions between Jack and Knox (Tate) blew me the away!!

Tate Knox character was anything but simple. Having taken the helm of her horse ranch single handedly was new for her. Leaving behind a life of wealth and family she was determined to take care of herself. Neverminded that she was widowed and had been blindsided by her husband and left broke and trying to run
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Shelves: favorites
Another 5 Star read in 2020... Boy my year is starting off with a bang of AMAZING reads and now I'm adding Then You Happened by K. Bromberg to my Amazing reads so far!!

"Why is it a bad thing to hire a man who might work you just as good in the sheets as he works on the ranch?"

Well that is just what Tate has to decide.. She has to decide if hiring a ranch manager is really what she needs. The town has already shunned her. She can't keep anyone working on her ranch for long. Like every small town,
Ninfa Zito-Maisano
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
K. Bromberg continuously manages to blow me away with her talented storytelling writing skills that etch a forever place in my heart with her modern day fairytales.
Then You Happened…. this slow burn read makes you feel the heat right off the cover! Hope, uncertainty and determination collides with promises, amendments and finding yourself.
Tate, the wildheart heroine is just as much as a hero, if not more than Jack, the sexy cowboy in this epic written story. The beautifully damaged, torn and
Jaime
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
K. Bromberg is at the top of her game with this book! So many emotions bled through the pages of Then You Happened. There were moments that I felt as raw as Tate did. What she has been put through is absolutely devastating. Her trust has been shattered and when Jack comes into her life, she is angry and hostile. Much to her chagrin, Jack brings out the fight in her. Tate finally starts to really live for herself again! It is a beautiful journey. I can't say enough about Then You Happened. This ...more
Michella
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Wild stars! K. Bromberg is a “sure thing” when it comes to storytelling. I devour and love all her reads as I did with Then You Happened. I absolutely loved this slow burn enemies to lovers storyline. The chemistry between Jack and Tate is electric. Their banter and push and pull will keep you turning the page wanting more. The emotions you feel for these characters during their struggles and victories will have you root for them. Another fantastic read and yet again when you read the last ...more
Kristy Odom
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this story! Tate was so afraid to trust people, and Jack was hiding trying to figure her out. I loved that both of them had to bend a little to make things work. I absolutely loved these characters and I don’t want to say goodbye to them yet. I loved the ending though. I was crying and sighing through it. Wow! I hate that I’m finished. This book was everything. The author may have struggled to get it out, but wow it was a great book! I haven’t read a cowboy romance in a while, but this ...more
Lana-White Hot Reads
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The fire that Tatum has is unstoppable. She is one fierce, bold woman who is trying to make it on her own after her husband has left her struggling to keep the ranch afloat. Jack Sutton burst onto the scene like a bucking bronc wanting to help her out. There is lust, hope, betrayal, love and redemption all tuck into this book and makes you fall in love with both Tatum and Jack. A must read.

• Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • The Open Door (The Found Duet, #2.5)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Iron Crowne
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Christmas in the City
  • Misadventures in Blue
  • The Setup (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Avoiding Temptation (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Seducing Mrs. Robinson (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Jordyn's Army
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate but can’t help to love.

A mom of three, she plots her novels in between school runs and soccer practices, more often than not with her laptop in tow.

Since