Start by marking “Then You Happened” as Want to Read:
Then You Happened

Then You Happened

From New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg comes a standalone contemporary romance about trusting fate and finding yourself again.

How
Published February 3rd 2020 by JKB Publishing, LLC

Start your review of Then You Happened
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
There’s something about Jack Sutton that calls to me, and it’s so much more than learning how to trust again.

K. Bromberg is my happy place. She just is. And with every book she releases, she just solidifies that place more and more in my heart. Her stories hit me right in the feels and this one just rooted right in and made itself at home.
*happy sigh*
Tatum Knox. The unexpected woman I can’t seem to get enough of. I’ve definitely fucking fallen for her. And hell if that isn’t a
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 - 4,5 stars

Such a fantastic read, it was full of emotions with a great story and an intense romance !I have read many books from this author but none was like this.This one was full of emotions and the romance was heavy and I was swooning and melting with Tate and Jack.

"I realize all of these feelings, these realizations, within me came to life the minute he stepped on my porch. The minute he somehow entered my life."

description

The romance is slow burn at the beginning and I was aching for them.When
NiCoLeTa E.
*** More than 5 "Next time!!!" stars***

IT'S LIVE!!!!

...TODAY IS THE DAY YOU OWN YOUR WILD...

And that's K. Bromberg for you, guys!!!
God, this book was sooo beautiful... One of my favorites for this year already!!!
This book was sweet, but intense... sexy and funny, and full of secrets...
This story was about a woman who was broken in many aspects and a man that wanted to fullfill a promise to himself and to his father...
These two were brought together by fate and it is in their hands if they
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

In the prologue we see how Tatum left her family six years ago. Well - she didn't really leave. Her dad told her to choose between her parents and her boyfriend. She chose the boy.

Six years later she's a widow fighting to keep her horse breeding ranch alive. Which is so not easy because her husband lost all their money. Plus, he isolated her on that ranch and told lies - so that the people in town now hate her.

Enter Jack. He's here for his own mysterious reasons - and he's here to help. But
BookishStacy
Wow! Once again, K. Bromberg blows my mind. Just when I think I know what to expect from her, she gives me something totally different. Then You Happened is the story of Tate and Jack, two people with difficult pasts, both trying to carve out their own lives beyond what was expected of them. This is a slow-burn, enemies to lovers romance with some twists and turns that I did not see coming. I really enjoyed this one!
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

-Time fades all scars. Even the ones we can’t see.

photo 2B99AC74-CB12-4857-8956-7687AAB18018_zpsifiosequ.jpg

Tatum Knox comes from a wealthy, family, and leads a privileged life including an Ivy League education, and a trust fund. Then she walks away from it all when she decides to chase her dreams. She feels suffocated, and wants to live her life, and make her own mistakes. This includes following a man to a new town, and starting a new life. Fast forward almost six years, and she’s alone in the small
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Your wild next time' Stars!
ARC provided via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

K. Bromberg giving us a sexy, mysterious cowboy? And a strong ass heroine? I am all over it! I always have crazy high expectations for this author and she surely did not fail me with this emotional love story. This is my first 5 star read of 2020 so that should tell you how much I enjoyed this one. Get ready because Jack and Tate’s fateful story will find a special place in your heart!

Then You
K. Bromberg
Feb 02, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)

I went and fell in love
Elle Kennedy

Julia
DNF

Let me start off by saying that people will like, maybe even love this book. Its got all of the ingredients there to be a hit. But for me....? Anyone that follows my reviews can attest that I get ticked off at one particular bit of dialogue that is used in every goddam contemporary romance book. So here ya have it folks.

“I wanted to show you exactly how this relationship is going to go. I give orders, and you follow.”
“You’re an ass.”
“Tell me something I don’t know.” I shrug and take a step
Penny Reid
Feb 03, 2020 marked it as to-read

Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Jack and Tatum absolutely, should not, 100% definitely are not the kind of people who should be attracted to one another. And, oddly, I think this is why they are unable to ignore the attraction.

They try. She is struggling against odds she created and odds that were given to her in the way life often does...and he has things going on with his family that are calling him to return home and not help Tatum.

This is one of those books that is all about the characters, their reactions, and
Meghan March

Maria Naydenova
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a gut-twisting, heart-melting, soul-touching, picturesque, beautiful, and emotionally moving story.

description

It was typical Bromberg - full of heart, steamy hot, with colorful characters and a well-thought intrigue going throughout the whole book. Add to that a small, cozy town, noisy residents, unique sceneries and some horses, and you got yourself the full package. It's Bromberg's trademark mixture of sweet, emotional, sexy, intense and intriguing. And maybe a bit wild ;)

The banter was off the
Gi's Spot Reviews

5 ‘ Her Wild’ Stars

WOW, oh Woooowww!!!! THEN YOU HAPPENED is now my all time favorite western Romance/ Enemies to lovers! Ms. Bromberg just wows me every single time and Jack and Tate’s romance is the very definition of EPIC LOVE STORY ! As always with the author’s gems, there’s this pure, raw intensity and passion that transfix and enthralls from the very first line and steals our heart with every single scene! Pure romance magic!!!!

Tate and Jack’s story
Michele
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tatum is a widow whose trying to hang on to her ranch. Jack is the man who can help her. When they meet, she decides she doesn't need him and tells him to walk, but Jack has more than one reason for being at the ranch. He's not only there to help Tatum save her ranch, he's there to right the wrongs of his past. Jack digs in until Tatum agrees to hire him. She only knows what's on his resume. She has no clue of his past, his connections, or who he really is.

The townspeople only know what Tatum's
Rachel Dyken
Kayla
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I am at a loss for words with Then You Happened. It has taken me all day to process enough to write this review. This is my first book of 2020 and K. Bromberg is starting my year off with a bang. This story was a breath of fresh air and far from the authors norm. At first I had mixed feelings with this book. But boy did that change by the end. I
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy, ratula
Then You Happened is so much more than an enemies-to-lovers romance. It’s a story about two people who’ve been burned in the past and aren’t quite ready to re-open their hearts and minds to love again.

I loved the relationship between Tate and Jack. Their banter, their slow burn to trust, to love. How each wanted to hide things/protect each other from the ugly truth. Loved Jack’s alpha tendency to protect her—going after those who maligned Tate. Wait till you get to the feed store showdown—it
Anne OK
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-reads
Bromberg says she “lost her creativity . . . that nothing she wrote this past year felt right.” I call NO WAY! Because Then You Happened definitely happened and proved her wrong. It is one of her best yet – different from anything I’ve read by her before - and I liked the step away from her norm a lot. So beautifully written and the feelings so real. This book is just amazing from start to finish.

When cowboy Jack Sutton meets firecracker Tate Knox sparks fly. From there it gets complicated. A
Willow Winters
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I loved this book!! Legit fell all over this sexy as hell cowboy. He was unexpected and everything I wanted I wanted in a male lead! The story packed such an emotional punch and was riveting right from the start. This is one of the reasons why K. Bromberg has been a top favorite author of mine for so long. Her stories are poignant. They are deep and often times deal with the messy real life situations that we face day to day.

This one however was so much more than that. The shocker almost laid
AC Book Blog
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
What a great love story! Love Jack and Tatum. Tatum is a widower who lives on a ranch. When her husband dies, he left her nothing but a dying ranch, debts, and heartache. The town gossip is rampant about the woman supposedly spoiled, stuck up princess who does nothing but prancing around town taking photos. Tatum is in deep trouble with her ranch and close to being homeless if she can’t figure out the next move soon. Jack is a mysterious handsome man who showed up to offer his service, but Tatum ...more
Meghan Quinn

~Dawn~TUG
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Totally enjoyed this new one from K. Bromberg. I was instantly invested with the fire that meets you when you first come upon Tatum. Jack is more of a slow burn when you meet him. There are secrets in the ranch, feelings, friendships and trust will be tested. I completely relished in their back and forth, the banter, headstrong duo kept me not only on my toes and wanting more...they kept me connected and wanting for them. K. Bromberg hits home with this heartwarmingly sweet love story. My vote, ...more
Linda
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Can’t wait to read this. Everything from K. Bromberg is a 5 Star read!
L.J. Shen

Emma Louise
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A gripping story that has it all. Love, loss and betrayal.

Then You Happened will have you glued to each and every page, needing more of Jack and Tate’s story.
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Tatum is young and madly in love when she decides to walk away from her family to be with the man she plans to share the rest of her life with. She had no idea the path she chose would change her life in ways she never imagined.

Seven years have passed and life is very different now. Her husband is gone, the money's gone, everyone in the small town they lived in hates her and the ranch is in the beginnings of foreclosure, she needs a miracle and she needs it now.

Jack Sutton is looking to make
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I do not read novels featuring Cowboys ….

I do not read plotlines with horses and cattle ….

Nope …

But I read "Then You Happened" by K. Bromberg …

There are Cowboy's in this book, lot's of hot weather, horses and cattle so you might wonder about my first statement. While there might be all of these things inside this novel this is far from a "Cowboy Novel" simply because it's written by Ms. Bromberg.

Thrown directly in the middle of an argument the reader will never want to stop reading because
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Inappropriate
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • The Lying Season
  • Perfect Chaos
  • Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Dream With Me (With Me In Seattle, #13)
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Dear Ava
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate but can’t help to love.

A mom of three, she plots her novels in between school runs and soccer practices, more often than not with her laptop in tow.

Since