Start by marking “Then You Happened” as Want to Read:

Then You Happened

From New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg comes a standalone contemporary romance about trusting fate and finding yourself again.

Jack Sutton was the man I didn’t want to need.
His know-it-all attitude. His annoying suggestions. His outlook on life.
He was determined to help me while I had resolved to figure it out on my own.
But he taught me things I’d forgotten.
How
ebook
Expected publication: February 3rd 2020 by JKB Publishing, LLC

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Feb 03, 2020
    Enter for a chance to win one of TEN signed paperback copies of THEN YOU HAPPENED.

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 10 copies available, 2882 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jan 21 - Feb 03, 2020

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Then You Happened, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Then You Happened

Start your review of Then You Happened
    BookishStacy
    Sep 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
    No cover.
    No blurb.
    It's by K. Bromberg?
    Added!
    Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
    Yayy <3

Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
    4.5 Stars

Jack and Tatum absolutely, should not, 100% definitely are not the kind of people who should be attracted to one another. And, oddly, I think this is why they are unable to ignore the attraction.

They try. She is struggling against odds she created and odds that were given to her in the way life often does...and he has things going on with his family that are calling him to return home and not help Tatum.

This is one of those books that is all about the characters, their reactions, and
    Maria Naydenova
    Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    What a gut-twisting, heart-melting, soul-touching, picturesque, beautiful, and emotionally moving story.

description

It was typical Bromberg - full of heart, steamy hot, with colorful characters and a well-thought intrigue going throughout the whole book. Add to that a small, cozy town, noisy residents, unique sceneries and some horses, and you got yourself the full package. It's Bromberg's trademark mixture of sweet, emotional, sexy, intense and intriguing. And maybe a bit wild ;)

The banter was off the
    Bookgasms Book Blog
    Shelves: ratula
    I have been a longtime fan of K. Bromberg and her emotional and sexy stories. Then You Happened was a prime example of this. Jack and Tate had a great enemies to lovers connection. I enjoyed their snarky banter and how deeply their emotions were for one another.

This story had it all: secrets, love, betrayal and redemption. I enjoyed how prickly Tate was. She was a woman who suffered through a lot of pain but who kept on trucking based on pride and determination to not fail. But when there is
    Michele
    Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Tatum is a widow whose trying to hang on to her ranch. Jack is the man who can help her. When they meet, she decides she doesn't need him and tells him to walk, but Jack has more than one reason for being at the ranch. He's not only there to help Tatum save her ranch, he's there to right the wrongs of his past. Jack digs in until Tatum agrees to hire him. She only knows what's on his resume. She has no clue of his past, his connections, or who he really is.

The townspeople only know what Tatum's
    Veronica  Bellaorev Books
    4.5 STARS

Kristy just added another great set of characters to my list of favorites, Jack and Tatum. A sexy cowboy, an incredibly strong heroine and a beautiful country love story.

Then You Happened is a novel with an emotional touch and a passionate romance. It’s a book about finding and loving yourself. A story of second chances in life and fighting for what your heart desires.

The story is in a small town with spectacular scenery and very unique characters that will add flare to the story
    Linda
    Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Can’t wait to read this. Everything from K. Bromberg is a 5 Star read!
    Stacy Ross
    Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I received an advanced copy of K. Bromberg’s Then you Happened. I first started reading Kristy’s books about 4 years ago when she was a new author. Since then I’ve read everything she’s written and fall in love with each and every character she writes about and Tate and Jack are no different.

Then you happened is a story about Tate, who’s been hurt many times before and doesn’t trust easily anymore and Jack who comes to town to be Tate’s ranch manager. Tate and Jack are like oil and water in the
    Emma Louise
    Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    A gripping story that has it all. Love, loss and betrayal.

Then You Happened will have you glued to each and every page, needing more of Jack and Tate’s story.
    Kayla
    Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    "I realize all of these feelings, these realizations, within me came to life the minute he stepped on my porch. The minute he somehow entered my life."

I am at a loss for words with Then You Happened. It has taken me all day to process enough to write this review. This is my first book of 2020 and K. Bromberg is starting my year off with a bang. This story was a breath of fresh air and far from the authors norm. At first I had mixed feelings with this book. But boy did that change by the end. I
    Vivian
    Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Whether Kristy's writing about baseball players, rockstars, indie car drivers or ranch managers, she can bring us a story that will touch our hearts and inevitably make us fall in love with the story and its characters.

THEN YOU HAPPENED will creep into your heart slowly, but once it's there, it won't leave. You will be left with a contented smile on your face after reading about their bumpy journey to each other. Both made mistakes, but both were working diligently toward amends and ultimately
    Brigid Brown
    Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Honestly, K. Bromberg had me at the dedication....

"This book is dedicated to the broken ones: To the person with a broken heart. To the reader whose trust has been broken. To the woman feeling broken because she lost sight of who she was for a moment. You’re not alone. Keep your heart under lock and key. Keep your trust guarded Keep your chin up. One day this will all be just a memory. The hurt. The lack of confidence. The loss of self. Hopefully you will rediscover your own resolve as you
    Novel Grounds
    Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This book y'all. I could not stop once I started reading it. It hit my right at the start and I was hooked.
    This is a story of strength and perseverance that you don't see coming. It completely takes you by surprise and you fall for each and every character.

This is not a second chance romance. Not really. not in the sense that every other one you read it. But this is a second chance at finding a love you din't know you could have.

It is also a story about fighting for what is yours and not
    Trish Sutherland
    Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Devastatingly beautiful with so many poignant moments.
    Then You Happened is full of so many different emotions that it will overwhelm you, consume you and bring you to your knees.

FULL REVIEW TO COME.
    Alexa Rayne
    Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
    What a gripping, beautiful story of loss, heartbreak, hope and love. Jack and Tate’s story is one that is full of emotions and feels.

Tatum Knox is one hell of a fighter. She’s been dealt with some horrible cards in life but forages ahead. She’s determined and brave but lost herself. I shed a few tears for all she’s been through and all she continued to shoulder.

Jack Sutton was a cocky cowboy who got on my nerves in the beginning but quickly snuck up on me. There were so many moments that Jack
    Alison Manning
    Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    ......... ahhhhhh back to my happy place, reading a K.Bromberg book ...more
    Amy Toward
    Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    What a story! I’m not sure how to review because you need to read this and discover every little secret, every heartbreak, and every victory as it comes along. The hero and heroine in this story, Jack and Tate, are forces to reckon with. They bicker and fight and flirt. They work hard, and they love hard even if neither want to. Their journey as it unfolds from the past to present is not an easy one, for either of them. You feel every emotion that Tate and Jack go through. That’s the beauty of ...more
    Ratula
    Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/384VgAP
    Adrian
    Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: favorites, cowboys
    What a fantastic story! I'm always down for a hot cowboy, and Jack is definitely that, but Tatum was the star of this story. She is the epitome of "pulling yourself up by the bootstraps", a strong woman who is determined to make it on her own. I love that their romance was a slow burn, but once it ignited it was white hot! There are secrets and a lot of angst, but the angst isn't over the top and fits in perfectly with the story. Bromberg gives us a well-written romance with an original plot, a ...more
    AmyKatherine1974
    Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Then this book happened!

This book is a little different that the usual books by this author- I would know since I’ve read them all. The hero is a little less alpha- the heroine is a little more hardened. But the story definitely doesn’t suffer in the least from these changes.

I dare say I like Tatum a little more for all her hardness. For her need to protect herself in a place she doesn’t feel she fits. For her bristled talk and rough edges.

And I love Jack...so much. That’s all I can say about
    Stephanie
    Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Jack & Tate. He’s a man on a mission although he’s not quite sure how it’s all going to pan out. She’s a woman determined to survive while trying to protect herself in the process. She needs him but doesn’t want him. He needs to help her but isn’t sure he can manage to do so. I’ll give a much more thorough review when the book releases but Then You Happened needed to happen. Thank you, Kristy, for another book with all the feels!
    Chriss
    Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    All the sighs. All the ‘every things’ to make your toes tingles and your heart beat a little faster. Jack Sutton and Tatum Knox are explosive and delicious deliciousness. Full review to follow.

Sjf
    Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    6 STAR REVIEW

The story held and gripped me from start to finish! It is poignant, a lesson in growth, heartfelt and utterly consuming. I truly loved it and it breathed new life into me and hope for the future. It is so much more than a romance. It is a transformative path that demonstrates that the strength of bonds forged in trauma and loyalty transcend all. It is a story of duplicity, survival, forgiveness of yourself and the healing power of unconditional love.

Reading a well written book is
    ✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
    ARC received for an honest review

Oooy, for the first time ever, I contemplated DNFing a Kristy Bromberg book, and that hurt my heart.

I enjoyed the prologue and was looking forward to where Tate's story was going to go.

And then we had the first 1/3 of the book, that was so repetitive and drawn out that it could have been all done in a couple of chapeters. It was at this stage that I first thought of giving up.

I put it aside, but it then took me more than a day to pick up the book again, as I knew
    Mary Baird
    Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    WOW, just wow!!

Finished Then You Happened yesterday afternoon! There are so many things about this book that resonated with me. The emotions between Jack and Knox (Tate) blew me the away!!

Tate Knox character was anything but simple. Having taken the helm of her horse ranch single handedly was new for her. Leaving behind a life of wealth and family she was determined to take care of herself. Neverminded that she was widowed and had been blindsided by her husband and left broke and trying to run
    A Book Obsessed Brit
    Then You Happened is a Contemporary Romance with a small town feel to it. Set in Texas the heroine Tate has been dealt a bad hand and is trying to run her Horse Ranch on her own, while the local residents keep the gossip mill running daily about her life and how she chooses to live it. Tate is used to living on the outside; but she is slowly drowning and struggling to keep up appearances.

When the Hero Jack turns up to interview for Ranch Manager, he doesn't get the warmest of receptions. Tate
    Avid Reader
    Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Then You Happened by K. Bromberg
    4 stars
    M/F Romance
    Triggers: Alcohol addiction
    I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

What happens when you find out that the one person you thought you knew has betrayed you in the worst possible way? Do you curl up and slink back? Or do you stick it out?

Tate is finding her own way through a mess that her husband left her. In debt up to her eyeballs and living in a town that wants to drive her away. While she left everything once before, she
    Amy
    Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it

K. Bromberg does not take the easy path with this book, which makes me admire her all the more.

For one thing, Tatum is a flawed heroine. She digs her heels in and fights against admitting her mistakes until she absolutely must. She isn't always likable. She occasionally succumbs to self-pity, and she's too frequently motivated by fear.

Jack is equally as flawed. He comes across as a hero, riding into town to save Tatum and her ranch, but he, too, has his own motivations, although his

• Inappropriate
    • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
    • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
    • Iron Crowne
    • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
    • The Open Door (The Found Duet, #2.5)
    • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
    • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
    • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
    • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
    • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
    • Christmas in the City
    • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
    • Infinite (Salvation, #7)
    • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
    • Park Avenue Player
    • Misadventures in Blue
    • Boss of Me
    New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate but can’t help to love.

A mom of three, she plots her novels in between school runs and soccer practices, more often than not with her laptop in tow.

Since