Start by marking “Play the Part (Road Trip Romance, #2)” as Want to Read:
Play the Part (Road Trip Romance, #2)

Play the Part

(Road Trip Romance #2)

Professional bridesmaid, Cora Daniels, has one rule. Play the part, but never assume the role. Unfortunately, with less than twenty-four hours before her latest clients’ nuptials begin and the bridal party down by one, Cora has no choice but to step in.

Worse yet, she ends up paired with one of New York’s most wealthy and eligible bachelors.

Benjamin Mason’s reputation
Published December 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Play the Part, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Play the Part

Start your review of Play the Part (Road Trip Romance, #2)
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
When professional bridesmaid Cora Daniels breaks her own rule by agreeing to fill in last minute for an ill bridesmaid, she isn’t looking forward to being paired with playboy Ben Mason, especially after the devastating relationship she had with her cheating ex. However, she finds herself having a fabulous time, even though she turns down a date with Ben.

Ben Mason, wealthy and successful businessman, and reformed playboy finds himself totally captivated by Cora. When he runs into her being
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Cora loves her job as a professional bridesmaid, but sometimes the brides she works with are a bit too bridezilla for her tastes. Luckily this time the bridezilla brings Ben into Cora's life. Ben, the playboy billionaire bachelor who seems to like Cora as much as she likes him. But can Cora get past Ben's playboy past and trust him not to break her heart?

This is a sweet story with two really likable characters. Ben is a breath of fresh air, not a jerk at all, just a guy who happens to be a
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH ONE OF A VARIETY OF SOURCES. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

When I finished reviewing the first book in this series, I closed with the hope that this book would be different than that previous installment. I'd have to say that I both did and didn't get my wish with this read!

Once
Heather andrews
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cora appreciates her man's compromising abilities, “works for me,” he agreed. “But I want you to myself on the last day of the year.” That was a fair and reasonable compromise." I liked this book, I liked Ben.
Michaela Dren
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ben Mason is the rich playboy who is ready for more. Just when he decides he wants more out of life and is ready to settle down he meets Cora Daniels. What are the chances that just as he starts looking he actually finds the one! You are going to love Ben and the lengths he will go to to show Cora just how much thy are meant to be!
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cora Daniels is a professional bridesmaid, who has one rule; "Play the part, but never assume the role" and it has served her well. However, life throws a curve ball at her, and she's forced to step in for a bridesmaid down, and this is when she meets Ben Mason. He's a rich playboy, who hasn't really wanted to get tied down, but lately, he's tired of all hookups as they just aren't doing it for him anymore. He meets Cora, and their connection is instantaneous, and he knew quickly that he wants ...more
Jenn the Readaholic
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So here we are, moving to another state and couple in the Road Trip series. This time, Cora and Ben are thrust together due to a last-minute favor that Cora feels compelled to grant. She may not know Ben, but she knows his reputation, and she knows enough to stay far away from the flame of their attraction because she’s not up for another burn. Then she gets to know Ben and wonders if all of her preconceived notions are wrong. As for Ben, he knows from the first meeting that Cora is the woman he ...more
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
‘Play The Part’ by A.K. Evans is an incredibly sweet and romantic book. Cora is a professional bridesmaid, she loves her job and is very good at it. What makes her good is her dedication and professionalism. So when she’s forced to actively participate in a client’s wedding she finds herself partnered with a sexy billionaire playboy who wreaks havoc on her senses. Ben is obscenely wealthy and up until recently happy with his hookup lifestyle. But as he gets older his priorities change and he ...more
Kari Hansen
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Cora agreed to plan the wedding the last thing she wanted was to actually be a bridesmaid in the ceremony, especially once she finds out who her escort is.

Ben is sexy, successful and was happily single however he is beginning to want more. When he meets Cora, he knows that she is special but convincing her that he is not just a playboy but looking for the right person is a challenge he is willing to accept.

Hot chemistry, witty banter and once Cora was willing to open her heart to the fact
Ga Books LoverX
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this book! It was a REALLY enjoyable read. I found both of the characters to be relatable and liked their journey together. Cora was not a pushover and I really liked how she stood up for herself and her feelings. Ben, oh super hot billionaire Ben, who does not usually do relationships but is trying--- so hot!

All in all, this book was funny, steamy, and had a great story line- I give it a 4.5 outta 5!

PS: Thank you to AK Evans and Give ME Books PR for allowing me an advanced copy of the
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

What happens when you think you know what to expect from someone, only to find out you misjudged them completely? When Cora meets Ben Mason she is sure that he is exactly like her ex, a player who doesn’t know a thing about commitment or fidelity. But at every turn he shows an unexpected side of himself. As hard as she tries she cannot deny the attraction and connection growing between them. What follows is a sweet, honest, intense and realistic romance between two people who just want
Joanne
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m a huge fan of this series and this book, Altho an independent of the first book it was definitely just as good! These two characters were meant for each other, but Ben had to work hard to convince Cora to take him seriously. This book had a bit of everything, love, drama and misunderstandings. I loved these two characters their chemistry was off the charts from the first meeting. It was a real joy to watch them navigate their way together. Can’t wait for the next book
Susana
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Play The Part is the second book in what is shaping up to be a great series. I love the theme of a different couple, different state for each book and the covers reflect this idea so nicely.
Ben and Cora are the main characters in this second installment and I really enjoyed their story and rooted for them to find their HEA. This book has sweetness, humor, emotion and love for the reader to enjoy. A great read to cuddle up with on the couch. I definitely recommend. 4 stars

Rosie
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really good book! I loved Ben and Cora, Ben was such a sweetheart who knew exactly what he wanted and would go to any length to prove his love!

I really liked how Cora and Ben met, I think it was so sweet and I loved how Cora turned him down to start with!

The only downside was that it's a fairly short read and I would've loved a bit more character development so I was more invested in their relationship, but it was still a really good story!
Niki Rufibach
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cora is a professional bridesmaid and when one of her rules is broken she ends being paired with someone who has quite the reputation.

Ben is handsome, wealthy and sick of meanless hookups. He is now looking for something more meaningful.

Cora doesn't want to another one of his many girls and Ben is looking for something more. When Cora accepts his offer to help her out of a sticking position things become a little more serious for the two of them.
Tara
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Professional Bridesmaid! What a fun concept! And it made a fantastic story! I loved the chemistry of Ben and Cora. They were funny, and definitely steamy! A also liked the little drama that happened in the middle of the book. It made me love the characters more! This series is so fun already! I can’t wait to read more!
Marsha Wright
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank u, A K EVANS !

Good story, hard to believe people change. But, the lesson of redemption is the good of every mother and every bride. Sometimes it's worth the effort.
Brandee Ribaudo
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you’re in need of a new book boyfriend, read this book! Ben is it. I loved Ben and Coras story.
lowkeyreader
OMG I'm in love with the books in this series seriously! I love Ben and Cora's chemistry and their love journey. They were funny, and definitely steamy! The little drama that happened in the middle of the book was much needed and it doesn't feel unnecessary. It made me love the characters even more!
Marissa W.
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fun series! Ben and Cora met in a unique way! Fun watching them fall in love over a series of a few months! If you like a happy ever after story this is a must read!
Aninhas
Lisa
Jan 05, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sleeper
  • This Is Forever (This is, #4)
  • Confessions of a Naughty Nanny (The Baileys #6)
  • The Lineup
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Just Kidding (SWAT Generation 2.0 #1)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys #5)
  • Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2)
  • Waking Up Married
  • Accidental Shield
  • Hopeless Romantic (McCabe Brothers, #1)
  • Lip Smacker
  • Bad For Me
  • Wreck & Ruin
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Ruthless Love
  • Tangled (Emerson Falls Book 1)

Road Trip Romance (3 books)
  • Tip the Scales (Road Trip Romance, #1)
  • One Wrong Turn (Road Trip Romance, #3)