Start by marking “Up For Debate (Love and Desire, #1)” as Want to Read:
Up For Debate (Love and Desire, #1)

Up For Debate

(Love and Desire #1)

Going to meet your boyfriend’s family should be exciting.

It’s a relationship milestone most girls fawn over, but not me.

It means coming face to face with my ex that I left high and dry in the middle of the night almost six years ago.

I wouldn’t call what Lawson and I had a love story, or even a relationship.

It was tumultuous and frustrating more than it wasn’t.

His lack
Published November 15th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Up For Debate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Up For Debate

Start your review of Up For Debate (Love and Desire, #1)
Athena
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

This love triangle had me hooked! I'm not sure who I would pick if I was in Farah's position because it's definitely a tough choice to make. But my heart also goes out to Reece and Lawson and the predicament they both find themselves in by loving the same woman.

I'm anticipating the next book to find out what is going to happen between Farah and the two brothers. Up For Debate by Devin Sawyer is a MUST read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ELITE!!!
Roselyn Vazquez
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
"The battle between the two men is a decision I face alone. One holds my heart, the other holds it hostage. Sometimes love hands you a choice you never wanted to make.”

What happens when your past and future collide splitting your heart in half;
one side beating for the one who broke you and the other for the one who made you feel whole again?

UP for Debate is a love triangle story between Farah and between two brothers, Lawson (her past) and Reese (her future).It is a story that will have you
Nikita Oberoi
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Up for debate is a contemporary love triangle romance. I’ve read a few book with love triangle but I hardly come across a book which I love and that is because I don’t get my endgame. The guy I ship the girl with don’t usually end up together but in this book oof how much I love this book. I was so confused between the two hero’s I liked them both like they were different yet wow they gave me feels. I didn’t want the heroine to break either of their heart. Reece and Lawson were also brothers... ...more
Heather Hansard
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Aaa
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS ???!!!!11!!11!$?????

My god. How emotionally draining. I was about to drop it to four stars, until I realized it was ending on a cliffhanger of sorts. Okay, maybe not a cliffie, but there was still so much unresolved shit waiting to unravel between these three characters that I had to up my rating because the author kind of DID THAT here. I’m slayed.

I’ve been missing an actual good angsty duet/trilogy for a longggggg time now. So yeah: I NEED THE SEQUEL ASAP.

PS: one thing i’m super
Cami
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first experience with Devin Sawyer and I enjoyed it so much!
This is a great story and this love triangle left me heartbroken. I just can’t decide which of the main characters I like more.
The narration moves so smoothly from the past to the present (something that I don’t usually like in a story) that I could enjoy every step in the road of the life of Farah, Reece and Lawson.
And even though it’s told from only one point of view we have the chance to understand every character, to feel
Anna
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I will read love triangles, but I don't always care for them. This book really had me invested in the story and the choice Farah has to make. It is definitely an emotional ride that I enjoyed. I am looking forward to more from this series. Definitely worth the read, even if you are not a fan of a love triangle this story will win you over.
Lauren Hutchinson
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A enjoyable love triangle. I don't usually read live triangles if I'm honest but I did enjoy this one. I found the story a little long winded at times but overall I did like the story. I'm looking forward to reading the next one to see how the story unfolds.
Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love a good love triangle book; I don’t know what it is about them, but I just can’t get enough of them.
Farah must choose between Reece and Lawson who happen to be brothers, which makes the choice harder for her to make. I was leaning on towards one brother more then the other. There were a few times when I did go bath and forth because I couldn’t decide who I thought was a better match for Farah.
I can’t wait for the next book to see who she finally ends up with.
Karolina P
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gripping emotional love story! Up for Debate is one of those books you can lose yourself in.
Farah found herself in such a complicated situation that I was wondering what I would do if I were in her shoes. It’s hard to love two men. Love two brothers even harder. Each one of them wants her for himself. Farah must choose between the past and the present. How to choose not to destroy yourself?
Devin Sawyer has written an amazing story that you won’t be able to put down. I can’t wait for the next
Antonette
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOLY ANGST, Batman!!
This love triangle just about did me in. I just.....GAH!!
I don’t know how to put into words what this story made me feel. It’s going to take me a minute.

This story was really good. Who doesn’t love a sexy politician? But then add in a sexy chef... who happens to be the politicians brother!!!! I KNOW, RIGHT!!! Read this book because it’s the only way you’ll be able to fully understand exactly all that is Farah, Lawson, and Reece. All wonderful characters imbedded into a story
Brenda
Latifa Morrisette
Amanda Stokke
Kristi
Nov 15, 2019

• Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Six Weeks of Loving You
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things Trilogy, #3)
  • The imPerfect Guy
  • The Obsession (Filthy Rich Americans, #2)
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • The Deception (Filthy Rich Americans, #3)
  • Iron Crowne
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
  • Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)
  • His Royal Highness
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)