Start by marking “A Hero For Ku'uipo (Delta Force Hawaii Book 2)” as Want to Read:
A Hero For Ku'uipo (Delta Force Hawaii Book 2)

A Hero For Ku'uipo (Delta Force Hawaii Book 2)

Her dreams kept her in Hawaii when most of her friends moved to the West Coast to follow theirs. He was on the island of Kaua’i training with the other Deltas in his unit until he fell head over heels for the woman of his dreams.

Ku’uipo Ornellas has been working most of her life. Starting as a professional hula dancer when she was a child, she just resigned from her job
Published November 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Hero For Ku'uipo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Hero For Ku'uipo

Start your review of A Hero For Ku'uipo (Delta Force Hawaii Book 2)
Anna
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ku’uipo is running a hospitality training program in an old hotel from Hawaii’s silver screen, hoping to give people a chance to learn the hotel business. Efrain (Train), a Delta force soldier, is an old movie buff. He and Ku’uipo meet through mutual friends and hit it off.
But someone doesn’t want Ku’uipo to succeed. Accidents seem to be happening and Train becomes suspicious. After almost losing her, he steps in to protect Ku’uipo. This is a lovely story of a man and woman not looking for
janelle beaver
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Delta Force Hawaii series and it did not disappoint.This is Train and Ku'uipoi story He meets her through friends she getting a hotel ready and it's where one of his favorite movies was filmed. We get to learn some Hawaiian folklore and some Hawaiian words. This book had suspense, action and at times you laugh at the one liners. This is a great addition to the Delta Force Hawaii series. I received an arc for an honest review.
Mary Boehm
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ipo is in the hospitality industry and Train is in the military. Forces collided and love happens, whirlwind drama too
Melody Hillier
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
train and ku'uipo have a great story, filled with emotion, action and some fun one liners that will have you laughing out loud. this is a great addition to the series and you will not want to miss it.
i received an arc of this story that i happily reviewed
Linda
This is Book 2 in the Delta Force Hawaii series. Train is a member of the Delta Force and they are on the island of Kauai. He loves movies and can tell you everything that you want to know about them. I loved hearing about all the movies that had been made on the island. He meets Kuuipo at a search and rescue mission when a groom to be goes missing from the bachelor party. Kuuipo is working for a chain hotel that is trying to revive a famous hotel there on the island. It was love at first sight ...more
Sydney M Neblett
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hawaiian Solider Boy
When two busy people collide there is sure to be sparks flying. Train and Ku'uipo are meant to be together, if they can get their schedules to work together and he can save her from the forces plotting against her success. This author did not disappoint with the action and laughter that pour off the page. Not to mention the romance that she includes in each of her books. I really enjoyed this addition to the Delta Force Hawaii series, I can't wait to see what she comes up
SOMDReigel
Dec 07, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked the plot of the story which is restoring a historic hotel into a resort. This military romance is full of heat, and the strong attraction between the two lead characters comes across the pages. For some reason the story didn’t flowed well for me. It wasn’t an easy read for me. Can’t put my finger on it. Reina Torres writes really good romances, so maybe I was just off on this one. I really liked how the author weaved some of the history of Hawaii into the story. Great descriptions and a ...more
Michelle
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Train, a member of Delta Force, meets Ku'uipo through mutual friends and sparks fly. Loved how Train and Ku'uipo's relationship grew when he found out she worked in an old hotel where one of his favorite moves was filmed. He's such a big film buff that it added so much to his character. I really enjoyed reading this story and all the twists and turns, mystery, suspense, action, romance and a perfect ending. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Princess Thuy
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my. What a great story about one's woman determination to create and restore a historic hotel into a resort that also trains people in the hospitality industry. And the bad men who try to stop her dreams from being achieved. Amidst all that she still manages to find love too, with a hot dedicated Delta force army guy who's there to support her as well? Oh yeah. Definitely a good romance right here. I enjoyed every minute of this heart stopping, steamy romance.
Janet Swiftbird
Nov 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Look out, Elvis!

A wonderful read to the series.
Train never thought he would fall in love with his work so demanding.
Ipo's dream is to start a hospitality learning Center and has no time for dating.
Strong characters and good storyline keeps you turning the page.
Sunny
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FABULOUS: ROMANCE & SUSPENSE!

Ms. Torres has done it again. I loved this story, and refused to put it down until the end. It’s got everything I enjoy; romance, suspense, strong and independent women and hunky, sexy, Delta Force dudes! I can’t wait for this author’s next book!!!
Joan Kleist
Nikki Freeman
Madge
Tracey Neese
Nov 30, 2019

• Desperate Deception (Brotherhood Protectors World / Heroes Rising Book 1)
  • Protecting Lucianna (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Tracking Tahlula (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha; On Call #3)
  • Saving Christmas (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Green Beret Book 4)
  • Rescuing Samantha (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Kyle (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Gold Team Book 3)
  • Delta Force: Six (Wayward Souls Book 3)
  • SEAL at Sunrise (Silver SEALs)
  • Ranger Pride (Brotherhood Protectors World)
  • Saving Evie (A Brotherhood Protectors Novella)
  • Forty Days and One Knight (Trident Security: Omega Team, #2)
  • Claiming Sarah (Ace Security, #5)
  • Blind Trust (Brotherhood Protectors World)
  • Guarding Cindy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Too Far Gone (Dangerous Protectors, #2)
  • Her Last Word (Brotherhood Protectors World)
  • Protecting Amy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Protecting Ainsley (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Search and Rescue Book 1)