Start by marking “Notorious Devils MC Complete Collection” as Want to Read:
Notorious Devils MC Complete Collection

Notorious Devils MC Complete Collection

Coming December 2019

To ask other readers questions about Notorious Devils MC Complete Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Notorious Devils MC Complete Collection

Start your review of Notorious Devils MC Complete Collection
Amanda Steward
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series. The author sent me an ARC of a bonus read that will be included also. I’ve missed this MC family. If you’re in the mood for a great MC series check this gem out you won’t be sorry!
Joelle
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This an awesome series and one not to be missed !

For those who haven't discover Ms. Faiman's books yet you really need to read them as her characters are simply amazing most of them you have a love hate relationship with but, at the end of each story your simply in love with them.Let us not forget about the old ladies they choose as they are their match and every way.These stories make you laugh and cry and are emotional as well and make you feel for those characters you are reading about but,
Michelle Austin
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-arcs
This complete collection is a must have for anyone who loves MC reads. Hayley holds nothing back when it comes to all of these bad boys. And we get a great novella included.

Rough and Rowdy
Hayley Faiman has done it again with this great read.
All I can say is wow, she has really turned up the heat in Rough and Rowdy with hot sex and dirty talking bikers. The more I read from her the more addicted I get. Everything she writes just pulls you in and won't let you go.

In Rough and Rowdy we meet Fury
BookLoverinSeattle
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So I don’t normally enjoy novellas. I find them to be one of two things - either a character dump where it’s just about naming past characters, or things happen so quickly you never get to fully engage with the characters. This was neither of those. I enjoyed the characters and their situation from the first moment and the story kept moving forward at what seemed like just the right pace. Despite it being a novella, I never felt like it moved too quickly, or ended abruptly. It felt PERFECT! I ...more
Crystal
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All of these amazing Notorious Devils in one box set. What more could you ask for. Hayley writes these tough, rough around the edges, take-nothing-from-anyone men who tall deeply for and care infinitely about their women. Each member of the Notorious Devils has a completely unique storyline that will pull you in and keep you wanting more. I love how there is an underlying storyline that runs throughout the series that ties each book to the next.
I was so excited to see that Hayley gave us a
Anna Symirioti
A great MC set box, 5 stars

What can I say about Hayley! Before reading this series I disliked MC romances. She turned my whole world around. The characters in this MC universe are strong, sexy, loyal to the bone, certainly not perfect but learning from their mistakes. I've re-read them so many times it's becoming rediculus lol.
I have read all her books and she never disappointed me. You will love it.
Jolyn Kas
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Get ready to meet some of the hottest Alpha
Males around! The Men of The Notorious Devils are hot, rough and protective of their women. My favorite in the series is Rough and Ruthless, which is an uber hot, age-gap romance. Maddog Duhart is an O.P.D... an “Original Panty Dropper.”
The collection includes a short with Bear, who is Maddog’s Grandson. All I can say is that Bear is definitely a Duhart in ALL of the right ways.
Read this collection and fall into book-boyfriend lust, like I did.
Page Turners
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love MC romance then this is the box set for you. Each story takes you on a wild ride with the hottest alpha bikers and the ladies who love them. They are packed full of drama and romance. This series and the remarkable characters are exactly how a MC series should be written. There is something for every reader and even a bonus story thrown in. All the men are great but look for MadDog. He's my favorite.
LaToya Toney
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing collection of stories about alphaholes with a soft spot for the women they love. All of these stories are full of everything you love about MC romance. My favorite book was Rough and Rugged Dirty Johnny is bae.The Notorious Devils is one of favorite series and having them all in one set is a plus. Find your next book boyfriend in this must have MC collection!
Amanda Roden
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The men of the Notorious Devils are my favorite men to hate! I love them almost as much as I usually hate them for the majority of each book, but in the end they always win me over. I loved getting to see Bear as an adult and falling in love! I hope we get more of these awesome assholes in the future!
Joanna McAfee
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read each of these books at least three times and every time I love them more and more. The added novella in this collection brings things full circle with love and laughter and angst Faiman style. You will never regret owning this collection or any of her other books. She is a true story weaver and takes you on a new journey each time. Get ready to roll - the Devils are here!!
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series

Though there are some characters that I'm less likely to like cause they cheat, the series as a whole is great. It's well written, and I got invested into the storylines out each one of the characters.
malia
More, more, more!

Love this series, and love reading about some of the second generation. I’m hoping Miss Faiman will write more books on the second generation. Not too sure if she can top the originals.
Linzi Harper
Loved it!

Loved all the books but have been waiting a long time for Bears story.
I loved Bear & Thea and is was worth the wait!! This is an awesome box set and Hayley is brilliant author. Bear is just like Fury. You will not be disappointed by this 5 star read!
Sharron Brown
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This box set is a delight all the Notorious Devils together ten books and the bonus of a novella Rough and Rebellious about Bear and Thea, although short is one sweet read with all the right ingredients.
Vickie Beams
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! I absolutely loved this collection!! Rough and Rebellious was fan-flippin-tastic!!!! I just adore Bear and Thea!! Their story gave my heart all the feel great emotions!! Bravo!!
Teresa Lara
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series
Especially loved Bear and Theas novella
So ready for more
Tammi
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book series!! I enjoyed each story separately but all in one is a great way to own them.
The addition of Rough and Rebellious was icing on the.
Donna
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOLY ALPHAHOLE

Hayley Faiman never disappoints with delivering a 5 Star read! All. The. Feels. 1-Click! Guaranteed un-put-downable.
Patricia behrens
Vivian
Dec 09, 2019
Sophie
Dec 06, 2019

• Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Fury (Savage Brothers MC--Tennessee Chapter, #4)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Cross: Devil’s Nightmare MC
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • What Doesn't Destroy Us (The Devil's Dust, #1)
  • Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)
  • Code 11- KPD SWAT Box Set
  • Stalk Her
  • Reclaimed: A Devil's Riot MC Boxset
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • Taking Her Down (Savage Brothers Second Generation #1)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • LOUT: Texas Kings MC, Book 5
  • Tank: Devil's Nightmare MC
  • Paradox (Knights Rebels MC #1.5)
  • The Golden Hour
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on