Start by marking “Witch Hunt” as Want to Read:
Witch Hunt

Witch Hunt

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Twists await you in Witch Hunt, the fifth book in the His Ghoul Friday witch cozy mystery series.
Misty and Cordelia travel to an exotic location to write about the death of a politician.
Helps comes from an unexpected source and more than one secret is revealed.
Expected publication: September 17th 2019 by Best Cosy Books

To ask other readers questions about Witch Hunt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witch Hunt

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Miss W Book Reviews
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Witch Hunt is Book 5 in the His Ghoul Friday series. I love this series! But hang on to your witches brooms, this one is a great ride! I read this entire book in one sitting because I could not put it down.

Skinny send Misty and Cordelia to an incredibly fancy historic hotel do investigate the death of a famous politician. The action in this one is non stop. There are so many secrets revealed and so many surprises that I did not see coming.

The author has a talent for writing narrative that leav
Wulfwyn
This series just gets better with every book! I love how Misty and Cordelia were sent on assignment together. I knew that was going to be fun! The location of it...sigh. Morgana Best is an amazing descriptive writer. She describes the setting without distracting you. It flows beautifully with the story. This is important to me as I have given up on books in the past where descriptions take over. I was able to visualize everything easily yet stay in the story. And what a story it is! Put a seat b ...more
Thomas
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great story. A cozy mystery, mixed with some paranormal, along with some great fantasy writing.

Misty Friday and Cordelia are sent to a lavish resort to investigate the disappearance of a famous politician. Misty finds his body in her hotel room upon check-in, and winds up in the now-deceased former room.

Lucas Wallace Wallace is not only missing, but he was also in possession of a rare book that is vital that the Orpheans need to keep out of the hands of the Black Lodge at all cost.

There
Renee Arthur
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Misty and Cordelia are sent to a fabulous hotel to write a story about a missing politician. The can't believe their luck that Skinny, their boss, sent them somewhere so nice. Since they work for the Ghoulzette, they need to throw a lot of paranormal into the story, even if they have to make it up. Misty keeps thinking she sees people she knows, but she can't tell Cordelia. She doesn't know about Misty's 'extra jobs.' I love the characters in this book as well as loving to hate others. The plot ...more
Rosemary
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow..so much action for Misty. She is learning more about her job as the keeper and what is expected of her. Douglas and John Smith are still showing up and confusing her even more. After getting another assignment for the magazine with her bff, things really heat up in the magical world. Yes, Aunty June shows up again, with a bit of advice ( warning) for Misty...but oddly enough so do others from her everyday life ! Why are they all here? In this book, big secrets are revealed that will shock y ...more
Barb Foerst
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery, paranormal
Misty and Cordelia are sent off to an exotic location to investigate the disappearance of a politician. They work for a paranormal magazine and Skinny their boss always wants the story to have some paranormal ties. Misty supplements her work with a job she inherited as head of the Orpheans. In the book, we learn more about Misty’s extra job and who else in her life has ties to that job. This is an enjoyable book and I look forward to more of this story.
LYNDA
Sep 09, 2019
Anchana
marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2019
USA Today best-selling author Morgana Best survived a childhood of deadly spiders and venomous snakes in the Australian outback. Morgana Best writes cozy mysteries and enjoys thinking of delightful new ways to murder her victims.