Start by marking “Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC Book 2)

Primal Need

(Primal Howlers MC #2)

18+ for language and sexual situations...

Sundance
I’m the president of the Primal Howlers out of Monument, Colorado. My wife was taken from me ten years ago, leaving me to raise our three children alone. I’ve been diagnosed with a disease that I’m not sure I’ll beat, and to make matters worse, I’m now in the crosshairs of a rival club.

But enough about the upside of my
Published November 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Primal Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Primal Need

Start your review of Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC Book 2)
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"—if this woman thought she had a snowball's chance in hell of warding me off, she was gravely mistaken. Pun intended."

Woo Hoo! This series is more than off to a good start, it's amazing! Once I started reading Primal Need I lost all track of time and sorta forgot to go to bed. Yeah, that alarm clock was definitely a wake-up since I hadn't gone to sleep yet. No regrets, though. I enjoyed every single second.

Sundance is the President of the Primal Howlers MC. He's also a single dad after losing
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I will never get tired of this author's books

Sundance is the president of the Primal Howlers MC who lost his wife ten years ago and raised his kids on his own and he has a health crisis. Now he feels like maybe its time to hand over the reigns to his son. When he is at the hospital he meets Wyatt, who is there with her father. And he is immediately attracted to her. She makes him feel like he can be the president his men needs and fight his health issues.

Wyatt's dad is sick, but he refuses to
LaToya Toney
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book! After losing his wife to violence Sundance didn't think he'd ever find love again. But a chance meeting with Wyatt changed his life. Sundance and Wyatt were perfect for each other. Both were strong and watching them fall in love made for a great story.
Doris
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You’re Never too Old to Take a Walk on the Wildside!!

Sundance is the sexy Prez of the Primal Howlers MC who has lately fought through a health issue only to meet Wyatt who is there with her dad who is also fighting health issues. Sundance had lost his wife about ten years earlier and raised his kids who are now pushing him to be the strong man they know and love.

Sundance and Wyatt are from two totally different backgrounds but that hasn’t stopped them from connecting and seeing where this thing
Joelle
First off let us start off my saying that we love the cover and we really loved this current story.

This story was fun and intriguing and had a cast of amazing characters that we could not help but love them all.Once we started reading we were engrossed in the story to the very end and we could not put it down.

Wyatt we loved her from the onset of the story with her quick whit and vibrant personality which was a tell it like it is kind of girl and she was also a sexy and strong character even
World Of Books 65
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
it is very rare to find an exceptionally well written MC story 'PRIMAL NEED' is just that. I love a good MC book especially if it comes with a great story line and this book has that and more; Alpha President, a group of men who are tough on the outside but with heart's of gold on the inside and a career woman who stands on her own two feet while looking after her brother!

You don't really need to read any more of this review to reach for your buy button! My review will not need do this book the
Vfc
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ellen Anderson
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Primal Howl

I want more! Really enjoyed this book. Absolutely adore Teddy and the response of all of the club members with him. Sundance and Wyatt are not just got together but fun also.
Stephanie
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love Sundance! My heart was quivering when we found out about his illness but in true Howler’s fashion, Sundance came growling back. While Wyatt was taking care of her ailing father she happened to meet Sundance forming a quick little bond that stuck with both of them until they run into each other over a year later. Wyatt’s strength and commitment to caring for her brother was extremely touching. Sundance broke my heart when he didn’t give Wyatt the time she deserved to talk about ...more
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
Oh, this book. This book is full of emotion, love, and fear. Primal Need was just the book I was looking for. It was also a book that almost broke me. My mom is dealing with cancer right now. So the images on chemo row were almost too much for me. But I pushed on, mostly because I love Piper Davenport and all her characters. I love her stories and getting lost in her words. That's exactly what I did with this book.

We met Wyatt in book one of this series. I knew I needed more of her. I needed to
Maria
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG....how do you know an author has you dialed in.....when the hot Alpha MC Prez does something so stupid you almost throw your kindle down to hunt his ass to kick it soundly.

Thorne "Sundance" Graves and Wyatt Davies meet when he is getting chemo and she is taking her dad for his chemo. They talk, flirt....but nothing much more. I mean they are in the middle of a chemo clinic.

Weeks pass after the last time the see one another. Sundance is in remission, Wyatt's father has passed. But the sparks
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I grew up in Denver, Colorado, and this past week, many of my books took place in Colorado, so that alone sealed the deal for me. Am I crazy?! Oh absolutely, but it doesn't make it any less true. Moving on, I love Piper Davenport's super talented self, and this new MC series came out with a BANG! Sundance is the President of the Primal Howlers MC, and a single father of 3 kids. Unfortunately, his lost his wife many years ago, has a disease that could be fatal, and in the crosshairs of a rival ...more
Trudy Dowling
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hot Bikers!! Vroom Vroom, Sundance got my motor running. I have just experienced my first book coma. I finished the book two days ago and I can't stop thinking about Sundance and Wyatt.

Sundance and Wyatt meet under unique circumstances. They are oil and water; Harley and Beemer, but they just click or explode. They run hot and cold making for a super exciting ping pong romance. Sundance's suspicious nature has him jumping to conclusions, not listening and crushing Wyatt.

Sundance gets a
I'm absolutely in LOVE with the Howlers! We were introduced to Sundance in book 1, Primal Howl, and, even though I thought he was a bit of a hard a**, I knew that behind that rough, tough biker exterior was a big softie! And I was right!!!!

Sundance is the President of the Primal Howlers, and he's worked hard to make them what they are. He has tragedy in his past, but he's had to learn to push through it, take life day to day, for the sake of his kids. He's always put everything else first,
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I am a Piper Davenport junkie and I can't believe I missed the first in this book. Do you have to read the first in order to enjoy this book?? No, but…I do think that in the beginning you might enjoy it more. I felt I was floundering for a hot minute but it only took a bit for me to get sucked into the story and not even care that I missed the first.

I loved the characters in this book, the main and secondary characters. They are alpha a-holes but they will admit when they make a mistake.
Susan
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book! Piper Davenport had quickly become a favorite author of mine. The thing I love most about her work is each seem to be truly a stand-alone (at least the ones I’ve read out of order have been). This being one of those. I haven’t yet read book one, Primal Howl. Never once was I lost or felt like I was severely missing out.

Sundance and Wyatt (her dad had hoped for a boy) met in a very unlikely place to start a romance. They met while Wyatt was taking her father for
Cheri
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The best of the best. This one took my heart. I was in love with Sundance when I didn't want to punch him. Wyatt was a woman so strong yet with a tenderness she tried to hide from her world.

He had to be strong for his club for his kids. Could he take on more even when the woman had her own obligations? He learned why her care for her brother was only a pleasure even with the stress. She hid her inner woman well and he had a heck of a time learning about it and enjoying her.

Wyatt made them seem
Cassie Ashford
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whoooooa! Ok, so this is hard for me to admit but Hatch has been pushed to 2nd for me and Sundance is everything!!! That is HUGE!! Hatch is probably the most beloved character Piper has written, at least in my mind but that changed when she have gave us Thorn, Sundance, Sunny.

Sunny is a man with flaws, he makes mistakes but isn’t afraid to own up to them and make up for what he has done. I loved his relationships with his brothers, children, Teddy and Wyatt. You know without a shadow of doubt
Stacey
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure what to expect with this book, as I wasn't sure I could really get into a story where the main hero had 3 grown children. It's not that he can't be hot and desirable, but I don't usually like the May/December thing. But let me tell you...Piper Davenport once again got her hooks into me with a great story! My preconceived notions became white noise.

When the president of the Primal Howlers meets his match, it lights up like a bonfire! The characters are just...well...likable! When
Jacey Jeffrey
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely floved this story!!! This is the second book in the Primal Howlers story. Sundance is the president of Primal Howlers and he hasn't had the easiest time as of late. He lost his late wife to senseless violence and he had a health scare that would bring most people to their knees. Its at the hospital where he meets Wyatt. She is a strong sassy woman who takes care of everyone...but herself. He is immediately attracted to her and wants to see where this could go. Wyatt has reservations ...more
Cris
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok, ok, ok, first off I’ve been waiting for Sundance’s story practically from the moment we met him in Orion’s book...wow...he definitely demanded attention! Then Piper went and teased us with his cover, oh my word that cover! What I’m trying to say, in a very round about way, is Primal Need was totally worth the wait and the cover tease, it’s an amazing story! Piper has once again given us terrific main characters that you can’t help but invest in, although I do admit I wanted to knock Sundance ...more
Denise Van plew
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I do not get to read this author as often as I would like but when I do get the opportunity I dig in. This is in a favorite genre of mine in the world of MC. This also should have a warning on it that this author will tear you to pieces and own you as you read this one. This has Sundance whom at times because he is all alpha , you forget what he battles the hardest. The other obstacles are just that compared to the biggest one he has. Wyatt will come along and add the topping to the cake as a ...more
Marti
Primal Need by Piper Davenport is the second book of Primal Howlers. Primal Howlers are a MC Club out of Colorado. The President is Thorne “Sundance” Graves is a man who has focused on the good of the group, not himself. He has raised three children alone after the death of his wife. Now he is struggling with cancer and his MC is being tested by another club. Wyatt Bates is not willing to put her heart out there. She is attracted to Sundance and does not want to. She wants to take care of her ...more
Carrie
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whew!! Sundance & Wyatt's story brings out a bit more relationship angst than I'm used to from this author. They have some miscommunications at the beginning of their relationship, and Sundance has to put in some work. Really, Wyatt does as well, because she tends to let her fear mess with her head a bit.

Even w/ that, tho, she is a strong character. She brings the sassy & smart, and they both bring the HEAT. *fans self* Seriously some hot stuff going on in this story! It's not all about
Robin
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading Primal Howl, I could not wait for Sundance's book.
He meets Wyatt while he is going thru chemo and Wyatt is there while her dad who is undergoing the treatment as well. You can just feel the chemistry between these two.
Fast forward several months and these two run into each other again at a coffee shop and you can just feel the lightening strike.
Sundance is the President of the Primal Howler's MC and is totally hot and totally Alpha. Wyatt owns her own PR Marketing firm and is
Elise Hargreaves
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving the Primal Howlers! Sundance and Wyatt definitely gave me Hatch and Maisie vibes. They were passionate and playful but also sweet and intense. Wyatt was kind with a fiery kick and Sundance was giving us all those alpha feels but it was obvious he was a big teddy bear with a huge heart! I loved Teddy's character in this story! He was sweet and endearing and I loved the way the entire club accepted him so readily. Along with Sundance and Wyatt's burgeoning romance we also had some drama ...more
BookLover
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I always love me a hot and steamy MC romance, but this book - HOT . Piper Davenport, you can do steamy, dirty and everything in between like no other!! Can I add how much I love a silver fox in the mix!!?!?

This character mix was very interesting and intriguing. It definitely got my attention from the beginning. She makes the characters polar opposites, but together they are perfect!! This story will freaking blow your mind!

Sundance and Wyatt - I have no worlds. Two people who should not be
Shirley
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book a couple days ago and have been trying to find words worthy enough for Sundance and Wyatt's story. It's emotional, witty and real. There's suspense, conspiracy, some attempted manipulation and smokin' hot parts that will melt your e-reader!
If you love a strong, intense, primitive, alpha to the core main character, with an equally headstrong, independent, no nonsense female, look no further, this is your book!
I'm eagerly anticipating any and all of the stories in this
Michaela Zankl
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sundance's story is heartbreaking. After losing his wife he was diagnosed with cancer and his future is uncertain. When he meets Wyatt during one of his treatments he is instantly smitten by her. The feeling is mutual but Wyatt is deeply concerned about her dad's fight with cancer. When Sundance and Wyatt meet again sparks fly and he is determined to make her his.
I love this book! Sundance is the total alpha and Wyatt the independent strong woman who gives him sass. What a pair! Piper Davenport
Ann L
Shelves: reviewed
OMG, I loved, loved, loved this, Sundance first met Wyatt at the hospital whilst he was having treatment, he never forgot her and when he saw her at a coffee shop a year later, they got reacquainted. Their relationship has a few bumps, mainly because of Wyatt and her lack of self esteem, and I would say confidence, but Sundance soon puts a stop to that, especially with his sunny disposition, the banter in this story made me smile on numerous occasions, I also love Teddy, Wyatt's brother and how ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Slayer (Fallen Lords MC, #8)
  • Sweet Pea (Burning Saints MC Book 4)
  • LOUT: Texas Kings MC, Book 5
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Wick (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter, #2)
  • Duke
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Lean Into It (Kings of Vengeance MC, #2)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • White Lies (Lost Kings MC, #15)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Grunt (Texas Kings MC, #4)
  • Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)
  • Shadow's Surrender (Insurgents MC #14)
  • Maxum & Lily: Rebel Guardians Next Generation
  • Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)
  • Aiden (Grim Sinners MC #4)
Piper Davenport writes from a place of passion and intrigue. Combining elements of romance and suspense with strong modern day heroes and heroines.

She currently resides in pseudonymia under the dutiful watch of the Writers Protection Agency.

Like Piper's FB page and get to know her!
(www.facebook.com/piperdavenport)

Primal Howlers MC (2 books)
  • Primal Howl (Primal Howlers MC, #1)