Start by marking “Biker Babe” as Want to Read:
Biker Babe

Biker Babe

(Biker Beauties #1)

From Audrey Carlan, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Calendar Girl series.

Princess. That’s what the club calls me. I’m not frilly, into pink, or expect a man to woo me with chocolates and flowers. I don’t need candlelit dinners and long walks on the beach.

I’m not the girl you take home to your parents. I like wild, fun, and good times. I’m the kind of girl
ebook
Published November 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Biker Babe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Biker Babe

Start your review of Biker Babe
Erin Lewis
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Star Review Biker Babe (Biker Beauties #1)by Audrey Carlan

I know this is hard to believe but this is the first book I have read by Audrey Carlan. When I heard she had a new series releasing I jumped at the chance to read and review.

Excited to have opened her shop Biker Babe, Shay is determined to make it a success. The last thing she needs is to be attracted to Rex.

I really enjoyed Biker Babe, from start to finish Ms. Carlan drew me in and held me captive with the story she wove about Shay
Tammy Hamilton Green
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Some princesses desire diamonds and jewels; not our princess.
Some princesses wear silk and tulle; not our princess.
Some princesses dream of a valiant prince upon his faithful steed; not our princess.

Our princess wears leather pants and corset, high-heeled boots and rides her own damn Harley! Our princess is a Club Princess. Shay O’Donnell is daughter not to a King, but the Prez of Heroes Pride Motorcycle Club, Grant’s Pass, Oregon. Her kingdom is her newly opened Biker Babe shop where bikers and
Jessica Alcazar
Couple things made me jump on this ARC:
Audrey Carlan is a new-to-me author. (I like to read at least one a month)
Short/Novellas stories so if I didn't mesh with it it wouldn't be a huge investment.
The promise of heat and sweet.

For my taste, the story was a lot over the top. Like unnecessarily OTT. Everything about it was over the top. By adding even just a chapter or two, the story-line could have been a bit more realistic and still stayed within the category of short/novella. I'm not going to
Debra Phiri
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was short, sweet and a heck of a ride! Debra@ Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

Biker Babe was my first Audrey Carlan book and so much fun to read. It is an insta-love story that gives you everything you could want inside the pages. Even though it was instant love for our leading characters doesn’t mean it was all that easy. Some things had to be gone through to actually get their happily ever after! Our supporting characters are tough, loving and a whole lot of fun. Some are kind of intense
Anne Milne
Oct 31, 2019 rated it liked it
MC books are one of my favourite genres so when I saw Audrey was writing a new series I knew i had to read it.

This was a quick novella read however unfortunately it fell short for me. Everything felt OTT and the dialogue was over exaggerated. I never felt like I got to know the characters very well or felt any connection between them apart from sexual chemistry. I adore this author so I will check out future books in the series.
TheSassyNerdBlog
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Audrey's books. She has a way with words that sucks you in from the beginning and they don't let go till the very end, and Biker Babe was no exception.
It's been some time now since a new release by the author came out, so the moment I heard about this new series, I was over the moon!

Biker Babe is fairly short but does not lack detail, or substance for that matter. It's an insta-love that holds heat, suspense, drama and what is promised to be an epic series of books.

Shay is a smart,
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a new author to me, and I will certainly be looking out for her work in the future. This is the 1st book in a series of novellas from this author. Shay / Princess is excited to open her own business, and when Rex walks in, the chemistry between these two in undeniable. Problem being Shay is the “Princess” as her dad is president of his MC, and Rex is his VP. This is a well written story which is sweet, and a quick, entertaining read.
Spunky N Sassy
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Great read. I love how Rex is all alpha and take what he wants. I bet he didn’t expect the little twist that came out of his decision. Shay is the princess and
Everyone knows this. Shay and Rex are the perfect MC couple. Excellent writing.
Amanda Baker
I have to start by saying how honored I am to have read and reviewed an advance copy of Biker Babe by Audrey Carlan. Audrey is one of my favorite authors and I adore her books. I was so excited to read this new novella and sink my teeth into another Audrey Carlan book.

Biker Babe is a novella about a beautiful, bad-ass biker princess. Her dad is the president of the Hero’s Pride biker club and her mom is his one and his only old lady. Shay is the biker princess and she has opened her very own
Andrea Thompson
Nov 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: mc, adult-romance, arc
3.5 Stars

This was more novella than full novel, but it was a quick and somewhat fun read. I liked the premise - forbidden love is almost always a winner - and the characters were all interesting. It was my first from this author, and I'm reserving judgement until I read at least one more story because everyone has off days when reading; but this one fell a little flat for me.

Everything feels super exaggerated, right from the start. Being plunked down into a story is one thing, but the reactions,
Mandy Barnes
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Crap, Strap on those Helmets for a fast paced Ride Mandy@Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

Shay the “Princess” of the pack, untouchable to a lot is in for the ride of her life whether she wants it or not. Try as she might she cant resist the New Alpha Hunk who wants to claim her so soon after meeting. Can you say love at first sight?

“ I Don’t Date Bikers”- Shay

Rex the Hot as all get out new VP of the Hero’s Pride MC, and soon to be the man of the woman he has laid claim to even if she doesn't know
Stacy (Romance Reading Diva)
Love these biker babes! 5 stars

I have only read one other MC series, and I liked it but didn’t love it. So I did not think MC books were for me. But I was wrong; it just had to be written by Audrey Carlan! I loved several of her series', so this is why I wanted to try this book. I am so glad I did, because I loved it from the beginning! They first meeting between Shay & Rex was sizzling, and I was hooked! You have to be good with insta-attraction to insta-love because that is what they have
Barbara
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After just one book I know I am going to love this series. The author gave us a well written outstanding storyline with characters that are strong and loveable. Lots of MC behind the scenes action, which is another thing I loved about Biker Babe.

The book is a quick fast paced novella about the “club princess” and the man who wants to claim her. Which as most MC readers know claiming a Club Princess is no easy feat. He not only has to get the girl, he’s got to prove to his prez and the entire
Jackie Wright
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for Biker Babe the first book in the new Biker Beauties by Audrey Carlan
I was excited when I heard we were getting a new series and I wasn’t disappointed because this book gave me everything I want in a first book and I was certainly left wanting more from the Hero’s Pride MC members and their families and friends.
Shay aka Princess is the daughter of the president of the Hero’s Pride MC so technically she should be off limits to all members of the MC but the new Vice President has
Dorothy Sobota
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first MC book, so I didn't know what to expect going in. But I love all the books that Audrey has written so far and let me tell you this one did not disappoint, it was AMAZING and HAF!!!! Loved everything about this book and can't wait to read the rest in this series!! A MUST read!!
Up All Night With Books
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Review by Leah
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

What a fun weekend read. Biker Babe by Audrey Carlan is a steamy read about an alpha biker trying to stake his claim. His claim may be the President’s daughter, but that does not deter him one bit.

The first scene between Rex and Shay is perfect. Not what Rex expected to run into, but the whole scene sums up the entire book. A man who takes care of his woman. And knows how to take care of her he does. Shay sure does take Rex for a
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bom-chicka-wa-wa!!

This little novella is not only a fairly quick read but it is FREAKING HOT! If you like MC reads and red hot chemistry- this is just the novella for you! When a biker princess meets the new VP sparks fly and it is HOT, HOT, HOT! I am excited that Audrey Carlan decided to make this a series, I definitely am interested in going back into this world!

All in all, do you like steamy reads? Do you like MC reads? Do you like insta-lust/love? If you say yes to these questions, then
Charlotte Isaac
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, this has to be one of my favourite books. It had everything from MC life to love.

I loved Shay and Rex together, they didn't care about etiquette they went for what they wanted.

I laughed alot at some of the things in this book.

I can't wait for next book.
Nicole
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Smokin HOT!
*No Spoilers, as I hate reading a review that give the story away before I get a chance to read it myself*
I devoured this novella, it was so good!! If you have read Audrey before, this is so different than everything else she writes but it's so much fun!! It's fast paced and a quick story so don't expect a full sized book but i couldn't put it down. The fiery chemistry between these two bad*** bikers is crazy fun and enjoyable! I can't wait for Shanes, aka Whip, story next, i love a
Mandie Baumgart
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t even know where to begin! This book gripped me from the beginning. I felt like I couldn’t read it fast enough to know what happened next. I loved Shay and Rex’s story. The perfect relationship of a hot, sassy chick meets hot alpha man. Their chemistry was off the charts and sex scenes hot! I would definitely recommend this book! I feel Audrey did well with the MC vibe! It was like a mini movie playing in my mind as I read the words. I couldn’t get enough!
Wendy
Biker Babe made me all swoony! Wendy for Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

Audrey has done it again! Biker Babe is fun and sexy. Loved the characters. Shay is tough enough to hold her own but Rex is the ultimate good guy and wants to be her protector. Mags is awesome and she can keep all these big tough bikers in line. This is a series of novellas so quick and easy reads. I am looking forward to getting to know some of the other characters better in the rest of the series.
Isabelle Morebooksthanlivros
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Adult, Contemporary Erotic Romance, bikers, MC Romance, novella

First Person, Dual-POV

This is book #1 of the Biker Beauties series, a collection of interconnected standalone novellas.

Addictiveness:5/5This was a fast, fun, sexy read. It kept me going and wanting more.As addictive as chocolate!!!

Character: hero 4/5, heroine 4/5, secondary characters 4/5, growth 4/5, real 3.5/5The characters were very likable and easy to understand, but I wished we knew more of them. They were sort of

Stephanie
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Live wild. Ride free.

What a fun & sexy read! Audrey Carlan puts her own spin on MC and adds a huge dose of sexy! In her own words Audrey states The Biker Beauties are a collection of interconnected standalone novellas. They can be read out of order if desired. They are high in heat, but don’t forget the sweet. It is a traditional MC story in many ways like old ladies, “club business”, and lots of alpha males. It is refreshing and full of classic biker (MC) vibes.

We had no desire to run
Lesley Robson
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
MC, insta-love, Alpha bikers and a new VP who just happens to claim his ole lady straight away and who just happens to be the biker princess. Oh you just know there is gonna be tears. This short story is full on and I enjoyed it and I am looking forward to reading more about the other MC members.
Deb B
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
short and sweet - insta love in the biker world. an easy read that i absolutely enjoyed from word one
Beauty And The Books
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: maryann
Shay is the Mc Princess, Rex is the New Vp.
One look is all it takes for Rex to fall for Shay.
But when your in the MC world the number rule is you don't touch the MC Princess!

Rex isn't about to let any rules stand in his way of claiming what is his.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

This is a new to me other and I definitely will be reading more from her. Her characters are well developed and the storyline is intriguing. Shay and Rex have chemistry instantaneously but there is only one catch- Rex is her dad’s VP in the MC and she is the princess of the club. I’m really looking forward to reading about the other members of the club.
Karen Aguilera
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't know how I was going to feel about this book. But it sucked me in until the very last word.
Rex is a biker that decided to change clubs and one stop a certain store he instantly feel in love with Shay.
What he didn't know is that she was a biker princess and that he would have to be put through the test to get what he wanted.

I can't wait to read more.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a short and sexy story about a biker getting the girl and doing what he has to do to earn the respect of her "family". Total insta-love story with all the feels and total biker hotness. Enjoyed it right to the end.
Tracey Vuolo
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading Biker Babe, I wish Audrey Carlan wrote a biker series years ago. If you think you’re reading the same kind of MC story that’s already out there, it’s not because it’s so much better! What I love about this book is the unique twist she gave it. Plus, it’s off the charts hot! Rex and Shay have this amazing chemistry that every couple should be lucky enough to have. Rex is sexy and so loyal and protective of his biker beauty. I adore her sass and spirit, but she’s as sweet as she is ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Misadventures with a Twin
  • Ravenous (Steel Brothers Saga #11)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Confess
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • Something Just Like This (Stay, #3.5)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Collateral
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • Bossy Brit
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Closer (Stage Dive, #4.6)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Sexy Dare (Sexy #1)
  • Iron Crowne
  • Once Upon A Holiday
Audrey Carlan is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She writes wicked hot love stories that are designed to give the reader a romantic experience that's sexy, sweet, and so hot your e-reader might melt. Some of her works include the wildly successful Calendar Girl Serial, the Trinity Trilogy and the International Guy Serial.

She lives in the California