Start by marking “A Song to Remember: A Crescent City Wolf Pack Novella (Mystifying Music Book 3)” as Want to Read:

A Song to Remember: A Crescent City Wolf Pack Novella (Mystifying Music Book 3)

He's found his fated mate.
If only he could remember her…

When Shane meets Bekah, and his wolf claims her, all the broken pieces of his life finally snap into place. He's ready to settle down, but his witch band mates have fame on their minds and a sinister plan to achieve it.

No werewolf in his right mind would agree to summoning a demon to help them achieve stardom.

And if
Published November 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Song to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Song to Remember

Start your review of A Song to Remember: A Crescent City Wolf Pack Novella (Mystifying Music Book 3)
Eva Millien
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
He’s met his fated and his wolf has claimed her snapping all the broken pieces of life into place, but Shane’s witch band mates have fame on their minds and a sinister plan to achieve it which interferes with Shayne’s plans of settling down. She’s a single mom and the only thing she wanted from Shane is a one-night stand to help her find the woman she’s lost, so Bekah’s not really surprised when all his promises of tomorrow don’t pan out, until he shows up at her café with no idea who she is or ...more
Jenni Bishop
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Song to Remember: A Crescent City Wolf Pack Novella (Mystifying Music Book 3) by Carrie Pulkinen is another great job in the series and maybe my favourite so far. It is a sweet romance story with magic and shifters, witches and other things that normally go bump in the night. I fell in love with Bekah and Shane and the world that Carrie has created for us.

Shane wants to quit the band but his bandmates have other things in mind. Running to what he thinks is a call for help turns into something
InD'tale Magazine
This is a sweet romance between two werewolves who walk around every day as regular people with regular jobs.

Read full review in the 2019 Nov issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great read about memory. Shane is a musician and a werewolf. When performing a gig in a pub, he meets Bekah and they instantly connect as she is the fated mate that he's been waiting for. But when a friend dabbles in dark magic, he is robbed of his memories. Can he find her again without his memories?
A great read. Well developed plot with twists and turns that I just couldn't put down. Well developed characters like Shane confident but vulnerable underneath or Bekah standing up for herself
Laura Furuta
By: Carrie Pulkinen
5 out of 5 stars

The story A Song to Remember: A Crescent City Wolf Pack Novella (Mystifying Music Book 3) by Carrie Pulkinen is a wonderful paranormal/werewolf book. It hooked me from the very beginning, and I found myself turning pages to find out what happens next. I loved reading about the characters of Shane and Bekah. There is a deep connection between them. Shane wonders if Bekah could be his
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
by Carrie Pulkinen

5 out of 5 stars

A Song to Remember is the third book in the Mystifying Music A Crescent City Wolf Pack written by Carrie Pulkinen and I really enjoyed this story it seems like with every book just gets better and better.
The characters are awesome, and the plot was great and different. This is a romance story with magic and shifters, witches and other things that normally go bump in the night. We
Darla
Shane is a musician and a werewolf in a band of witches who want to summon a demon to bring them fame. Shane wants nothing to do with that but agrees to play one last time with them. He meets Bekah and his wolf claims her at his fated mate. Bekah just wanted a one night stand with Shane but begins to fall for him. Still she's not surprised when he doesn't show up the next morning as promised. Unbeknownst to her, the witches decided if he wasn't with them he was a liability and performed a spell ...more
Angela
5 Stars

A Song to Remember: A Crescent City Wolf Pack Novella is the third book in the Mystifying Music series by Carrie Pulkinen. It is a fantastic paranormal romance- with werewolves, witches, second chances, betrayal, danger, supernatural elements, mystery, suspense, drama, and plenty of sizzle….. and once again set against the vibrant, colourful and mystical backdrop that is New Orleans.
The characters are really fantastic and really made this story come alive. They were really interesting and
Erin
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I give A Song to Remember: A Crescent City Wolf Pack Novella (Mystifying Music Book 3) by Carrie Pulkinen, 5 stars.

I have really enjoyed this series so far and was looking forward to this, the next book in the series. It fit in being that it I involved the same werewolf pack and had a boy meets girl romance, but it was so different as well. Having Shane forget everything but somehow remember Bekah was a great twist. They way it happened was quite different too. Both Bekah and Shane are real,
Caralee
5 Stars!!!!!

This is yet again another great read! I have read a few books from this author and I am never disappointed. I really like the author's writing style and storylines. I love how she entwines a bit of drama into the romance. I am a huge paranormal romance fan and I love me some werewolf. This book was just a gripping read.

The storyline between Shane and Bekah is actually really sweet. I like how the
Lisa
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ibbb-year-4
Wow! Good Read! Even though this is a novella. There is a lot of story here. I enjoyed meeting these characters. The story takes me through ups and downs before giving me what I want. My only wish was that this was a bit longer on the backside. It seemed more abrupt when everything previous seemed to take its time.

Shane! I really felt for you. Just trying to be a nice guy and all. That didn’t work out too well for you. The music was an awesome detail and you are obviously very talented. I’m
Madison Degraffenreid
Shelves: 2019read

5-Stars

A Song to Remember: A Crescent City Wolf Pack Novella (Mystifying Music Book 3) by Carrie Pulkinen was an exciting and romantic read. Bekah and Shane finally find each other only for Shane to lose his memory. Somehow he manages to find his way to New Orleans where she is but she doesn’t fall for his act. Can they figure out why he lost his memory and find that love of a fate bound again?

This
Debbie Caswell
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read in this wonderful series I have loved them all and this one is no exception it flows well the characters pull at your heart strings and there is a little suspense and drama to give you a tingle.

Shane a rogue wolf shifter and member of a band meets Bekah when his band is singing at a club There is an instant connection between them and Shane's wolf is screaming mate. Bekah is a little dubious she has been hurt before in love her partner left her and her daughter high and dry
Anna Hirsch
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Song To Remember: A Crescent City Wolf Pack Novella (Mystifying Music Book 3) by Carrie Pulkinen
4 Stars

Bekah just wanted a one night stand. One night to feel like a woman again. What she found instead is her fate bound mate. Being burned before, she wasn’t sure if she could trust her feelings. Shane wants to put roots down somewhere and live a quiet life. His witch band mates have different ideas. They want stardom. He unwillingly plays a part in their crazy scheme and now something is after
Diane
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ADDICTING SERIES A MUST HAVE FOR SURE!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "A SONG TO REMEMBER" Shane and Bekah's story is heartwrenching and full of emotion it pulls you right in and won't let go until finished reading.
Shane and Bekah's have a one night stand that was scorching hot then he ghosts her his band mates have one thing on their minds fame and tbey have a sinister plot to get it their witches either he goes along or he's a liability.
Shane shows up at Bekah's cafe with no memory of how he got there they have sizzling hot
Chantelle Smith
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a must-read for me! Carrie Pulkinen writes amazing paranormal reads and with this not being my first book from this author I couldn’t wait to dive into this world. It pulls you in till the very end!
Each book seems to get better than the last and I couldn’t help but be utterly captivated with this read! Its has a brilliant storyline and great characters that have an amazing connection and chemistry to go along with it.
This book will have you turning the pages with suspense, action,
Mary Lou Hoffman
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A SONG TO REMEMBER is the fifth book in the Crescent City Wolf Pack series and the third in the multiauthor Mystifying Music series. This story will stand completely on its own, but there is some interaction with the characters from the Crescent City Wolf Pack series.

You know how sometimes authors seem to say “but what if I do this or this to keep our romantic couple apart” just to drive you batty. Yea, that’s what Carrie did this time. I was BLEEDING for Shane and Bekah! And don’t even get me
Moriah Venable
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Song to Remember is a novella that is part of the Crescent Wolf City Pack by Carrie Pulkinen. This is my fifth novel by this author.

Shane is a musician who meets his fated mate causing his wolf to claim her. Only thing Bekah wants is a one night stand but when they see each other again, Shane doesn’t remember her.

His bandmates want to summon a demon in order to become famous. If he refuses, he’s against them.

This was a really good story. I loved Shane and how he couldn’t remember Bekah but I
Kerry Baker
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Song to Remember by Carrie Pulkinen is a Crescent City Wolf Pack novella. It can be read as a stand-alone although I personally like the build up of reading the other books first.
I loved how fast this book was. It felt like it was so intense as so much was packed into it with great detail. However it also never felt rushed and didn’t ever feel like anything was missing. The characters were brilliant. They had such a strong connection that you could feel on each page.
This author has created a
Anastasia
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was a great one! It's a paranormal romance that has it all! Suspense, mystery, danger and a whole lot of yummy romance! The characters were great, the author made them come alive and the chemistry between them was on fire! Bekah and Shane meet and have an instant connection that could heat even the coolest of places! But when he shows up and has no memory of himself or her, things are thrown for a loop. Will she be able to help regain Shane's memory? What had happened to him? Go get ...more
Bobbi Wagner
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this paranormal romance book. This is an author that has continued to impress me with each book I read of hers. I have enjoyed this series and is one of my favorites. I was pulled into the story right from the beginning. The characters are great and I loved their chemistry together. Shane and Bekah meet and have a connection. When he shows up at her cafe with no memory of her or himself, will she be able to help him remember? Suspense, danger, romance, I highly recommend this book.
Naomi Valkyrie
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Song to Remember is a novella set in the Crescent City Wolf Pack series but you can read it as a standalone. It is a quick but enjoyable read.
This story gets straight to the action and doesn’t stop. I love how this author can tell such a vivid story even with this not being a full-length novel. A Song to Remember gives you some emotional moments mixed in with the danger and suspense.
Overall, a fun, romantic read. This novella is a great supplement to the series. If you haven’t read the other
Scarolet Ellis
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Song to Remember: A Crescent City Wolf Pack Novella (Mystifying Music Book 3) by Carrie Pulkinen , Mystifying Music is an amazing story to read. This is book number three in this amazing series and I cannot wait to read the next book in this amazing series. I highly recommend this book to all.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Barbara
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book three of the Mystifying Music series a well written story that held my interest until the end. A short quick story to read. This is Bekah and Shane's story, there is memory loss, suspense, drama, danger, and love. A story I enjoyed reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Heather Lovelace
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pulkinen is an extremely gifted writer and continues to impress me with each book she writes. This latest paranormal romance kept me interested and invested from first page to last. Just a touch of suspense to keep things interesting. Just a great storyline that flowed well with two amazing main characters with undeniable chemistry. Just a great book.
Marianne
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a super paranormal romance! I really liked it... It is full of magic and romance, mystery and suspense. Great writing!

Maura
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Song to Remember: A Crescent City Wolf Pack Novella (Mystifying Music Book 3) is a quick "one sitting" read that has werewolves, witches, romance, discovery and so much more.

I absolutely recommend everything this author writes. Great character development and world building.

*****
Kari Horstman
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoy almost anything with werewolves and witches. This was very well written and fun to read. It had a well organized plot and thoughtful details. I enjoyed these characters immensely and can’t wait to read their next adventure. Very good job. 4 stars.
Elvira
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book from beginning to end. It was a great with the having characters that are well developed and engaging and have plenty of chemistry. The flow of the storyline was steady and smooth.

Susan
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
A spicy paranormal romance with a good plot and memorable characters. This is my honest, voluntary review of an advanced reader copy of this story.

• Testament of Feats: Book of Judgment,
  • Fire & Ice (Spicetopia #3)
  • Vampire State
  • Addie: To Wager on Her Future (Other Pens, Mansfield Park #5)
  • Misplaced: Joined: Book Two
  • Naughty & Nice
  • Virtue & Vice (Spicetopia #2)
  • Supernatural Love Stories in the Absurd: Four Book Collection
  • Croakies & Scream (Enchanting Inquiries #4)
  • Holiday Terminal
  • Journeys Through SpaceTime
  • The Trouble With Hedge Witches Series Bundle: Dark Fairy Tales of Magic and Mystery (Womby's School for Wayward Witches Series Bundle Book 5)
  • The Witch Born to Blaze: Book Three in the Inferno Series
  • Hitting The High Note (Four Horsemen #3)
  • Christmas Under the Tuscan Stars
  • Designed for the Billionaire (Bluebonnets & Billionaires #6)
  • Cody: Shifters of Iron Storm Bayou (Mate Marked Book 9)
  • Vengeful Prince (Territorial Mates #1)
Carrie Pulkinen is a paranormal romance author who has always been fascinated with things that go bump in the night. Of course, when you grow up next door to a cemetery, the dead (and the undead) are hard to ignore. Pair that with her passion for writing and her love of a good happily-ever-after, and becoming a paranormal romance author seems like the only logical career choice.

Before she decided