Start by marking “Halloween Academy” as Want to Read:
Halloween Academy

Halloween Academy

Holidays don’t just happen, but the ghouls and girls of Halloween Academy make it look easy.

Witches, warlocks, vampires, and mummies mingle with strange new monsters as they prepare one fantastic night for us foolish morties in the human world.

Secrets and Sorcery pit a good witch, Harper against a brooding vampire, Cordelia early on, but only one can be crowned the Que
Published September 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Halloween Academy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halloween Academy

Start your review of Halloween Academy
Mandie
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick, fun read! Halloween is my favorite time of year, and this book was an interesting and entertaining Halloween read!
Lauren
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Absolutely loved this book and I wish that it wouldn't have ended! Okay so this is my first time writing a review on a book so bear with me!

**THERE MAY BE SOME MINOR SPOILERS**

Halloween Academy centers around a vampire named Cordelia and a witch named Harper. These two unlikely allies end up coming together to try and thwart Cressida (Cordelia's evil vamp sister) from becoming the queen of Halloween. There are of course some obstacles they must overcome and some secrets that
Amy Hannagan
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella is truly amazing! The imagination of the authors is unparalleled. I never would have conceived of making such well-known and loved Halloween staple creatures reimagined like they did. Yes, a witch is a witch and a vampire is a vampire. But the way they interact and the supporting characters are amazing. I'm trying to avoid spoilers but I can't say more without small ones...Harper is a witch and she is anxiously driven to make her time at Halloween Academy the best time of her life. ...more
Linda McKay
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Back in the day, I stayed up late to watch Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, host creature-features filled with all sorts of supernatural beings. Halloween Academy has MORE supes, plus some snark. Young immortals study how to get a scare-on for the one night of the year when they get to cross over to the mortal world: Halloween. Like any school, there’s the snooty girl, who’s the reigning Halloween Queen, and the lesser kids she disdains. But there just might be a rebellion brewing among the new kid ...more
Monsterella Reviews
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun Halloween Read

If you're looking for a good read full of tricks and treats, snuggle up with this fun read. We all look forward to getting away from the parents when we're young, some for the freedom and some due to more nefarious reasons. This is the case for Harper and Cordelia, the two main characters of Halloween Academy.

As you read Halloween Academy you'll get treated to an array of shenanigans. Be careful though, you never know what haunts lurk in the darkness. And secrets slither
Kanyon
I absolutely loved this book! I liked both main characters, Harper and Delia, and together they were so funny. Plus the romance with their boys was cute! I could totally hang out with these friends again, so I hope one day we get to revisit them! If you're looking for a short and sweet holiday read, then check out this amazing young adult paranormal story. There's spookiness, magic and bit of a mystery involved.

Final Rating: 5 Stars

Final Rating: 5 Stars

Halloween Academy by Angela Kulig
Leigh Smith
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Phenomenal Collaboration!!

Two phenomenal authors came together to write an incredible story!! Wonderful characters abound in this imaginative and entertaining tribute to Halloween! If you love witches, vampires, warlocks, skeletons and more, then this is a must read for you!! I only hope that there are going to be more books to this story line! I couldn’t get enough!
Robin
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute october read

Very Halloween townish. Cute characters. Fast moving. Very fast. Geared if Sat for older teens to YA but fun for adults to liven up october a bit.
Pamela
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book was so hard to keep up with. The author(s) need to make sure they tie the story together and not go off on a rant that the reader can’t follow.
Denise
Oct 01, 2019
Crystal Wahrman
Sep 11, 2019
Angela Sanders
Sep 24, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Angela Kulig
Sep 25, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lesia Latta
Oct 16, 2019
Terry Weaver
Oct 21, 2019

• The Hunt
  • Winter (Evermore Academy, #1)
  • Wicked Creatures (Cursed Coven, #4)
  • Diamonds and Demons (Beautiful Beasts Academy #2)
  • A Witch For Mr. Holiday (Witches of Christmas Grove Book 1)
  • Magic Revealed (Delphine Rising #3)
  • Power of the Witch (Witches of Keating Hollow Book 7)
  • Half-Blood (Darkblood Academy, #1)
  • Messenger of Truth (Maisie Dobbs, #4)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Broken Rose of Texas (Austin After Dark #2)
  • Supernatural Slayer Squad (Darkblood Academy, #2)
  • Alpha and Omega (Devil's Wolves MC #1)
  • Tropical Dragon's Destiny (Shifting Sands Resort, #10)
  • The Omega Purebred (Hell's Wolves MC #2)
  • Omega's Triplets (Hell's Wolves MC #3)
  • The Prune Pit Murder (A Barkside of the Moon Cozy Mystery Book 5)
  • Wonderland Academy: Year One
Angela Kulig is an American gypsy, and former pirate. She has been from sea to shining sea--and though she is currently trapped in the desert against her will, she escapes everyday in the form of many books.