Start by marking “Gambled Soul” as Want to Read:
Gambled Soul

Gambled Soul

When Amara Crestwater wakes up in Hell with her memories erased, she fails to understand how a good girl like her could end up in such a dark place. Unfortunately, no one knows the answer, and no one questions the verdict of Justice.

Accepting her fate, Amara begins her training to join the battle of good against evil which she learns isn’t quite as black and wh
Expected publication: October 15th 20019

To ask other readers questions about Gambled Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gambled Soul

Start your review of Gambled Soul
Mandie
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! I loved it so much more that I thought I would! I was literally sucked in from the first page! This authors writing is superb!!
Amanda
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kelsie has a way of creating a world that draws you in, then before you know it hours have passed and you’ll be left feeling bereft, as if you have lost part of yourself to this story. Not unlike the story of Rush and Amara, two souls that are pawns within a larger than life game of chess, and one where the stakes will alter the rest of the world regardless of the winner. Amara’s light starts to draw Rush in more than one way, and one that truly breaks the rules of the world they are bound to. W ...more
Becky Wise
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love where Kelsie Rae takes us in Gambled Soul. This was an amazing read that I couldn't put down. Just wait until you read this one. I for one want to know what happens next and hope there is more to come. I love Amara and how strong she is. The banter between Amara and Rush is amazing. I really enjoyed the new look into Infernum (Hell) and the different Gods and Angels. I don't what to say too much on this one other then read it.
Leah Dynes
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this series starter about good and evil, and heaven and hell. Amara finds herself in The Tomb, aka hell, with no memory of her past or her death. Rush is assigned to show her the ropes, and he notices immediately something is different about her. But neither of them could ever imagine what it is, or why. Now the balance between good and evil is in trouble, and Amara seems to be at the root of it all. I am excited to see how the next book goes.
Gretchen Chasse
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was super good. An unusual story line this focuses on the Amara and her journey to hell (literately). Training to fight in the good vs evil battle, Amara learns that not everything is as black and white as she thought. Rush is the demon assigned to guide Amara but the chemistry between these two is epic. I loved the hell/heaven, gods/demons, good/evil struggle in this story. The writing was captivating and want more. An action packed, magical read.
Theresa
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leave it to gods to get bored and find a way to spice things up using people they shouldn't.
An adventure that lets you lose yourself and can't turn away. Always needing, not wanting, needing to see what the dice roll out next. Leaves you with your adrenaline racing.

*I received a free copy of this book from Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Nicole
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice change up from this author. I LOVED this book. I was hooked from the beginning and had a hard time putting it down. I love the paranormal feel to this book. I've always loved those types of books since first reading the Twilight series. Kelsie Rae knocked it out of the park...yet again. I can't wait for the second book in the series!!! Keep writing Kelsie!!!!
Izzybear
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Gambled Soul. It is a spellbinding and entertaining story with great characters. I liked going on this journey with Amara and Rush as they maneuver their way through the battles of good and evil. I look forward to the next book in the series.
Bridget
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was surprised how quickly I flew through this book especially since it was a little out of the normal realm of what I read! I loved Kelsie’s spin on the age old fight of good vs evil. Amara finds herself in what we commonly refer to as “Hell”. Rush, the demon assigned to help her transition the her new world, instantly recognizes that she is special and not like the other souls he has dealt with. I loved the magnetic pull between these characters as they set out to find answers to why Amara, a ...more
Loralie
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not a huge paranormal fan, but this story sucked me in. I wish the world had only black and white, but there's a lot of gray in there. How can someone good end up somewhere bad? There is chaos entering the plains of Aurarae and Infernum. The rules were pretty straightforward but things are changing, and they shouldn't. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
CK
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I just read gambled soul by kelsie Rae and loved it!!!! Great job. Fast paced and full of suspense!! Read review
Natalie
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A departure from Kelsie’s normal genre, but I love it. The mystery draws you in and has you dying to know what’s going to happen. Amara and Rush have a teacher student relationship. Rush has been tasked with teaching Amara how to “live” in hell. Only problem is that her soul is too bright to be in hell. Everyone sees and wants to take her bright light. I love mystery and suspense with my romance and Kelsie never disappoints. Her writing is outstanding. I can’t wait for book 2.
Melanie Helms
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Im gonna need more i need to know what happens next! This was different than what im used to from this author but it was a good change! Im excited to see what's to come with these characters. 😬😬
Ashley
Oct 23, 2019
Maja
Oct 31, 2019

• Prophecy of Magic
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • Perfect Strangers
  • London Royal (London Royal, #1)
  • Southern Heartbreaker (Charleston Heat, #4)
  • Give Me Forever Love (Give Me, #3 )
  • The Love Trap (Quicksilver #3)
  • Wicked Thorne (Cursed Coven, #1)
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • Give Me Redemption (Give Me, #4)
  • Violets are not Blue
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Vampire God (Rebel Angels #5)
  • Underwater
  • Snowed In & Set Up
  • All He'll Ever Be
  • Addiction (Seven Deadly Sins, #1)
Kelsie is a sucker for a love story with all the feels. When she's not chasing words for her next book, you will probably find her reading or, more likely, hanging out with her husband and playing with her three kiddos who love to drive her crazy.

She adores photography, baking, her yorkie, Bob, and her devon rex, Mara. And now that she's actively pursuing her writing dreams, she's set