Start by marking “Jamie's Got A Wand (Southern Fried Sass #4)” as Want to Read:
Jamie's Got A Wand (Southern Fried Sass #4)

(Southern Fried Sass #4)

Put your head between your legs and kiss your booty buh-bye, you’re never gonna believe what’s goin' on now.

It all started with a surprise visit from a mouse... Well, not really a mouse... Billy's a Greater Bilby... But that's just a fancy Australian name for goofy gray rodent with big, pointy ears and a nasty disposition. I mean, I guess...to be politically correct I
Published October 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Jamie's Got A Wand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jamie's Got A Wand

Start your review of Jamie's Got A Wand (Southern Fried Sass #4)
Cassie
T.M. Payne
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Jamie's Got A Wand (Southern Fried Sass Book 4)
Author: Julia Mills
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
Jamie isn't having the greatest of days that is one thing for certain...
A smart-mouthed Bilby shows up at her job, making threats and stating some kind of paranormal issues.
Her boss Thibaut the wolf, her bro-in-law the sheriff, and just about every other shifter in town has now shown up demanding she go all witchy on someone but who?
And now her beloved
L M
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really fun and madcap read with some actual story slotted into the madness that is Jamie’s life. You are taken along for the ride whether you want to go or not.
An ex-boyfriend with delusions of everything, decides Jamie needs to come back to him. He causes one massive problem with the shifter residents of Hairy Wort.

IGNORE the reviews about file problems. Ms Mills warned there was a problem with the pre-ordered version file, so I waited for the author to say the correct updated file was loaded
Betty
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jamie feels she isn't cut out to be a detective with her sisters, so she works at the Hairy Hang Bar. Then all of a sudden all the supernaturals have been hexed - they can't shift back into human form. Her illusive mate Dash who has returned, also happens to be a victim. She may not want to be a detective, but along with the help of the Pink Pixie, Portia, they are going to find out who is responsible and fix it. Then there is the crazy warlock who claims Jamie is his mate. Now the fun begins!!
Charlotte
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
I'm glad this book was short. I've never been to the south, but I just don't believe ANY adult would say things like "they felt like overcooked, dried out, then heated up again, cheap, bagged noodles." These girls are quirky, or sassy to me, they just seem childish. The scene where the "pink pixie" gets angry sounds more like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum. I adore the Dragon Guard series written by this author, but this series is NOT for me.
Cheryl
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Billy and Jamie's story . This story is AWESOME !!!! This is a fast paced quick read that will leave you heading to this author’s page to get more books ! If you love to read about one gotta say what I want lady then grab this one ! Just wish it was longer lol what can I say I adore the way this author writes ! Well written and strongly recommended to all !
Louisa
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spells and Shifters oh my

Julia Mills brings back the Sass this time with Jamie being the focus. When someone curses all the shifters to be stuck in the animal form including Jamie's mate Dash. With all her sisters away except for Portia can the pair break the spell before they permanently stuck in animal form.
An enjoyable read and I can't wait for the next book in the series
Darcy Smith
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The storyline was great but the one thing that threw me was how much rambling there was without explaining things. Normally, I absolutely love these books with their humor and personalities. This was did have humor but it was really hard to follow what was going on. The edition I read was edited and did not just stop. It was was great but would have loved to see more explanation throughout the story. I do love the personalities of the characters as they are felt throughout the story. I ...more
Sydney M Neblett
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
She laughs, and jokes, in the face of danger

OMG! I really enjoy the flair this author has with words and humor. I love that she has her characters interact with the readers and the level of snark and sass is phenomenal. It’s a shame we didn’t get to see more interaction between Jamie and her sloth, but he could really move when it mattered most. I really enjoy this series. It’s fun with lots of action and characters you’re going to love. I am looking forward to reading the next book in the
Cary
Talk about sassy

Sassy, smart mouth, no filter between brain and words! That's our Jamie. Loved this fast paced story in which the action never stops.
Hsu Lee
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Jamie has a problem, and she will need Billy's help.
She doesn't want to ask for his help, but she is gonna.
I just did not like the cliffhanger.
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Connie Feirick
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magic gone awry

All the shifters ha e shifter to their animal forms ! They cannot shift back and the dragonettes have been out to sleep!! It is left up to Jamie to find out who is behind the magic

Mary Brannian
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jamie's Got A Wand

"Welcome to Hairy Wart, LA. Where the tofu is southern-fried and the Soul Food is vegetarian ~ ‘Cause it’s just not right to eat your friends." - Jamie MacElfresh.

Jamie was peacefully finishing her shift at the bar, when she heard a voice... Not just any voice, but Billy the Bilby. Seems someone hexed poor Billy into his alternate form, and removed his ability to shift back. A hysterical Billy approached Jamie for help... And chaos reigns...

It's not just Billy that's stuck in
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
"Put your head between your legs and kiss your booty buh-bye, you're never gonna believe what's goin' on now." -Jamie

Welcome to another adventure in Hairy Wort!!!

The characters were amazing!! Jamie was all full of sass and spunk and quite the heroine. I really enjoyed reading her story and learning about how she was going to save Hairy Wort!!

The story-line was incredible!! Mills has done it again!! She left me in stitches from laughing so hard and keeping me entertained from beginning to end!! I
Deanna
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jamie is one sassy witch that has a wand with a mind of its own, when all of Jamie’s friends, family and local town folks all turned into their furry, scaly, and slimy animals. Jamie was the only one who cold save them but she wasn’t sure where to begin. After find out who was behind all of this crazy chaos Jamie just wanted to spell the shit outta the scumbag who did this to everyone. Will Jamie be able to save everyone without getting anyone including herself killed in the process follow her ...more
Patricia Kearns
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sassy

I love this series, there's drama, the girls can't help it, they just create drama wherever they go.
And there is always some mischief about, That the girls have to investigate.
And finding their true mates.
The crazy situations that the girls find themselves in will make you laugh .
Jamie's story is no different, it's filled with drama from the first pages.
Get it, read it, you'll love it.
Stephanie
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I love this series, they are funny, sweet, and yes sexy at the same time. Brilliant characters and out of this universe world building these books will make you laugh and wish you could visit Harry Wort yourself...I love how each of the characters tells the story and even has mind monologs in each story and they all have a happily ever after ending, unless your the baddie then it sucks for them
Teresa Bowen
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received the complete book and I loved it. Jamie is the only witch available to help the shifters who are stuck in their shifter forms and they are not happy. She can't even get the help of the dragonettes as they are out of commission as well. Can she find out who is behind this and fix this? Read the book and find out. I loved it and think you will too.
Angie7
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jaime is Waiting

Wait I am still laughing! Delightfull with a side of Southern-Sass. This witches POV and narative accounts has your sides splitting, hooting and howling for her to get er done! This story also has you gasping with her sassy personality. An adventure for sure. This book was given to me free in exchange for my honest review. Thank you Julia...you Rock!
Sharon Bryant
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
WTH She went out the window and the book ended. I have every book written by this author and loved everyone so I don't know what happened here! The book just ended midway.

I was really enjoying the book until it ended with no warning. Miss Mills is one of my favorite authors and this book was her usual funny story.
Jennifer Alvarez
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
All in a days work

Jamie Lynn is one sassy witch with a serious problem. Her town is sprouting their fur and in jeopardy of loosing their humanity.

This story feels very much like it was spouted in one breath. It’s lots and lots of personal thoughts and tidbits about people and less story. It’s a quick read and entertaining enough but doesn’t suck you in.
Jessica
Oct 29, 2019 rated it did not like it
Nope not for me

OMG I tried really hard to like this book ima book lover but I was so very bored I skip parts just trying to make it better the was she just goes on an one I don’t even like it in real like why the heck would I want to read it we’re in my head it plays like real like. I don’t know if this is how this Author writes all the time but this isn’t the book for me.
Julie
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
And Wanda is her name

Jamie has a big problem when trouble comes to town and she’s their only hope.
Dreams can be fun, especially if you know the Sandman.
Love conquers all, even bad magic.
Donni Nachtman
Oct 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book sucked!

Why? It just stopped! No middle, no ending! Just stopped while she was climbed out the window! Who does that I spent money on a teaser! Did everybody die? Who was the evil dude? Is their even an ending? How do I get my money back?
Diane Selander- maglioli
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jamie's Got A Wand

Julia Mills has such a unique, funny and totally sassy way of telling her stories. They are so much fun to read. Jamie and her friends are in trouble and only love can save them. Loved it.
Regina Marie O Brien
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Another brilliant edition to this series, oh boy Jaime is a complete nutbag with an attitude but you gotta love her, what a messed up adventure she's goes on to save everyone including her mate from her crazy exs spell, can't wait to see what's in store next
Keoki Ki`Ili
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Crazy is as Crazy does

Southern fried fun, Jamie's ex is back causing trouble for the whole town. This is one time where Jamie has to rely on Portia for help and when all else fails, the fates have to step in.
Heather Dale
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW

I love love this series it keeps me laughing the whole book. I can't help wanting more and more. Hate waiting for the next book LOL. So hurry up Julia just kidding.
Ann
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
When all the shifters in town are locked into the animal form, Jamie has to figure out what's going on.
Love the Southern Fried Sass series! Lots of laughter, fun storylines, and heat.
Sarah Black
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jamie is my favorite so far!! Love her sassiness and semi-sarcastic attitude. Would most definitely make sure you get the full story because it is so worth it.

• The Hunt
  • Gray (Alpha Geek #3)
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • Shadow Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Anthology
  • Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride Book 1)
  • Accepting His Witch’s Sass (Sassy Ever After / Sass and Growl Book 3)
  • Rancher Bears Complete Series Books (1-6)
  • Unmask Me (Dragons Love Curves #2.5)
  • Elf King (The Crystal Kingdom #2)
  • Dragon Lovers: Books 1-3
  • The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
  • Royally Tempted (A Royal Sons MC Book 3)
  • Royal Bear (P.O.L.A.R. Book 5)
  • Wanted By The Alpha (Knotted Omega, #0.5)
  • Vengeful Prince (Territorial Mates #1)
  • Wildfire Sea Dragon (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew, #3)
  • Fever (Dark Kings #16)
  • His Bunny Kicks Sass (Sassy Ever After Kindle Worlds; Sass and Growl Book 1)
Mom of two rockin' girls, Reader of everything, Author of The Dragon Guards series and many more surprises to come!

I am a sarcastic,sometimes foul-mouthed, not afraid to drink a beer, always southern woman with 2 of the most amazing teenage daughters,
a menagerie of animals and a voracious appetite for reading who recently decided to write the storied running through her brain. I read my first

Southern Fried Sass (4 books)
  • Later Gator (Southern Fried Sass, #1)
  • Nosey Rosie (Southern Fried Sass, #2)
  • Lazy Daisy (Southern Fried Sass, #3)