Start by marking “Seed of War (Unexpected Heroes #2)” as Want to Read:
Seed of War (Unexpected Heroes #2)

Seed of War (Unexpected Heroes #2)

Saving the world from feuding gods made eighteen-year-old Ludik miss his wedding. Now his second chance is here, and nothing will stop him from marrying his sweetheart this time.

Except maybe a dead body.

In a mad race to hunt a misguided witness, Ludik must confront a fierce wolf, follow the trail through hostile territory, and escape his own executi
Published September 24th 2019 by Bookaholics Press

To ask other readers questions about Seed of War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seed of War

Kyle Adams
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The world and characters in Seed of War are full of joy, mischevousness, love, and just plain fun. Yet this book deals with pain, guilt, anger, and hate. The narrative finds a happy medium, with the occassional bump in the road.

Most of the characters in this book are lively and well-defined. Every point-of-view has its purpose, and they are utilized well. Some main characters have quirks that are adorable and lovable, but a few of those quirks grate at one point or another. Nia and L
Bonny Niswonger
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Ludik was just trying to get his love (Nemerra) to marry him but things keep getting in the way of it they had to put it off a few times. Ludik tried to make it a good wedding for his Nemerra and to make sure his friends was ok. Now would be a great time to buy the book. I will be buying more from this author. Thank You for writing the books.
Scarolet Ellis
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seed of War by Marty C. Lee is an awesome story that I have read. This is book number two start to a brand new series for me writen by a brand new author for me to read. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about magic, mysteries and fantasy.

Marty C.
Sep 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
As always, I hope you enjoy reading it. :)
Martha