Start by marking “Science & Jockstraps (Ace's Wild #1)” as Want to Read:
Science & Jockstraps (Ace's Wild #1)

Science & Jockstraps

(Ace's Wild #1)

Shy science guy Liam and fun-loving jock Isaiah have been roommates since their freshman year in college. On the surface, they couldn’t be more different. What the rest of the world doesn’t know is that tucked between basketball, classes, and hanging with friends are some of Isaiah’s favorite moments—just Liam and Isaiah in their room, watching documentaries or goofing off ...more
Published September 24th 2019 by Christina Lee & Riley Hart

To ask other readers questions about Science & Jockstraps, please sign up.
Christina Hi there!! They don't! They are just featured in each book. But a story about them WOULD be awesome! :-)

Riley Hart
Sep 18, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
PLEASE NOTE: For the first 90 days of this title’s publication, all sales and page reads will be donated to The LGBT Community Center of Cleveland and The LGBT Center of Raleigh.

**Science and Jockstraps is part of a multi-author series of books that take place in the same fictional town. Each story can be read in any order. The connecting element in the Ace's Wild series is an adult store owned by Ace and Wilder.

The main characters from each book will make at least one vi
❧Gwendolyn❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
“It should be me.”

This couple was absolutely adorable💞

Cute interracial couple. Adorable Geek & Smart sweet jock. Dual POV. Easy read.

And, there was so much MORE to love about this book...like...

Bi representation done well.
Twizzlers
Chocolate & peanut butter kisses.
Sweet innocent love.
Sizzling on page
Leelah🍁♋️ Orion
First I wanna thank you. And I know I shouldn’t need to thank you, but that should tell you where we are in this world. Thank you for a story where the MC has melanin. Where he is mahogany instead of olive. Thank you.

Now to this story right here. If this is how the rest of the stories are going to go!!!!!! I’m totally on board! This had the best of all my worlds. Tall dark and handsome athlete, and uber smart sexy nerdy boy with a little kinky side. Yes!!! Even though this was a novella type bo
.Lili.

-Opposites attract
-Light kink
-Low angst, feel-good vibe
-OFY
-Loved the primary and secondary characters
-Satisfying HEA

I had a lot of fun reading Science & Jockstraps by Riley Hart & Christina Lee.

4 Stars

P.S. Buy it, it's for charity during the first 90 days!
David Alexander
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hart-lee
~4 Stars
Shannon
Shelves: 2019, review-to-come
4.5*
So sweetly hot! This was a great little love story between a jock and a nerd. I do love a good opposites attract romance and Isaiah and Liam couldn't have been more opposite if they tried! I liked that they started out as friends, and when the opportunity to move things in a different direction was dropped into his lap, Isaiah took full advantage! I loved the care he took with Liam, and when things got real, how he owned up to his mistake immediately. Liam was a doll and I loved how he
Christina
Sep 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote

The main characters from each book will make at least one visit to Ace'
Donna
Sep 26, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I really enjoyed this story, even though I usually prefer older MCs. Fortunately, Isaiah and Liam acted like new adults, not teenagers, and it helped that there was no family drama.

The angst in general is minimal, with Isaiah worried about coming out as bi but finally doing right by Liam.

I liked the dual POV and loved both Liam, all flustered and adorable, and Isaiah, kind of a tough guy jock but smart and caring. Major kudos to the authors for featuring a bisexual MC of
Elizabeth
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable. Kink discovery with two guys who have good chemistry and act appropriately. Very cute romance with a side of spanking.
Leslie
Novellas and short stories are always so hard for me to rate. I never feel like I have enough to form an opinion. But I really did love Liam and Isaiah so I’ll just go with that. 😃 This was a solid, sweet, hot, friends to lovers, out for you novella with a splash of kink. Delightful. 💜😍
Elsbeth
*2.5 stars*

I may have to accept that I've outgrown these kind of books, author's. They were my first MM I ever read but they just don't rock my world any longer.

It's not that it is bad but it doesn't satisfy me, there's no character bonding. so yeah...

description
Natasha is a Book Junkie
I haven't read a single book by this uber-talented writing duo that I did not LOVE, and this is no exception. It's the tale of two college roommates, a shy science geek and his fun-loving jock best friend, who begin blurring the boundaries of their friendship when one of them expresses a secret kink, and the other offers to help him explore it. Super steamy, emotional, even angsty, I devoured this novella-length romance in a single sitting, and loved the heck out of it. I can't recommend it high ...more
Esther
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute story, good start of this new series by different authors!
Sue
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC STORY!!!

This is a FANTASTIC book. These characters are well written and absolutely lovable. Liam is the gay, smart and captivating geek. Isaiah is the tall, dark and handsome basketball player. These two are unlikely roommates and good friends. In their dorm room. It all changed with a spanking. This is a great story and I fell in love with these two. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!!!!!
UltraMeital
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella was HOT ~fanning myself~. Though there's quite a lot of sexy-times in this one I gotta say I still feel like the romance part, the buildup of the relationship - friends to lovers - was done BEAUTIFULLY. Not that I expected any less from Christina and Riley and as usual I wasn't disappointed. I got EXACTLY what I bargained for.

Liam and Isaiah have been roommates and somewhat "secret friends" for the past year. They enjoy spending time together even if on the outside they couldn't be
Denise H.
Wonderful M/M romance, the scientist and the jock !
Adorable Liam, Science major, has a big basketball player for a college roommate.
Straight, African American, Isaiah, likes his little roomie.
When Isaiah finds out Liam wants someone to spank him,
Isaiah wants to be that guy.

These two are so genuine, honest and truly caring, snappy and full of teasing banter, and after the clothed spanking, they slowly begin to give in to desire.

Jockstrap/Isaiah admits he’s bi, but never acted on it. It’s Einstein/Liam
Kelly
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Science and Jockstraps is a fairly quick and hot m/m read about Isaiah - the hot jock, and Liam - the shy/reserved science loving roommate. Liam is gay and comfortable with his sexuality, while Isaiah is bisexual but keeps that hidden from everyone as he's worried about possible judgement from others and how it could potentially affect his basketball career.

Liam was my favourite character in this story, he is so quiet and shy compared to the more outgoing Isaiah, and I always adore t
Monika
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

What an absolutely sweet, sweet story! I'm only sorry it's over. If you like sweet with a little bit of kink (spanking) or even if you're not necessarily into the kink part (it's not my go to troupe) I think you'll enjoy this read.

TAGS
-- sweet/cute -- kink/spanking -- college boys -- nerd/jock -- bi character -- coming out -- first time -- fast easy read -- feel good -- loved the MCs... Liam & Isaiah -- made me smile & laugh -- opposites attract
Anna Goerlitz
Well, how adorable was that? Now I need to re-read His Roommate's Pleasure and see if I can find other NA books with people discovering kink together.

Warmly recommended.
Anna
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow! Isaiah and Liam where a realistic college couple and portrayed very well.
I’m glad that they found each other and prevailed in the end.
There’s nothing like reading for a good cause!
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was absolutely perfect. I loved the pace, the emotions, both Liam and Isaiah are amazing and the supporting characters are fab!!
Not to mention Ace and Wilder - hilariously adorable.
Can’t wait for more of these collabs.
Kim
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I usually enjoy Christina Lee and Riley Hart's collaborations and this is no exception. It is a sweet and sexy story of opposites attracting and roommates going down a road they never expected.

Isaiah is a smart, funny, popular, and outgoing basketball player. He is also bi, but not out to anyone. Liam is his brainy, shy, controlled, adorkable roommate who loves science. He is gay and everyone knows it. Isaiah is protective or Liam and likes to hang around with him.

These two are just
Erin
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun, fun, fun!

I love a series that is loosely connected and by different authors. Think Bluewater Bay or Tucker Springs. And now we have Ace's Wild, a new series connected by an adult store owned by Ace and Wilder. And there are a ton of authors. No one is writing more than one book and they are being released quickly. I want to say every two weeks? Anyway, this is book 1 by two of my favorites- Christina Lee and Riley Hart. They have co-authored before and I have always enjoyed the
Elle Kay
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Aces Wild series is off to a fantastic start with Science & Jockstraps. This opposites-attract, new adult story is sweet and smoking hot with a little kink and a lot of feelings. Isaiah is the macho closeted athlete on campus, while Liam is the out science nerd. Sparks fly almost as fast as clothes fly off. I loved both these characters, particularly their inner monologues, revealed by alternating point-of-view chapters. Supporting characters were well developed — I particularly loved Is ...more
Amy Dufera
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you've read a collaboration between Riley Hart and Christina Lee before, you'll understand why I was excited to read Science and Jockstraps. The first book in the multi-author Ace's Wild series, it is fabulous.

Liam and Isiah are two college roommates. Complete opposites, one's a nerd, the other a jock. They're close friends although they travel in different circles. But a desire for spanking soon has them touching in unexpected ways, and then becoming more.

Adding to the fun, thes
Ravenclaw Silverstripe
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love small town romances and/or multi author series. Hart and Lee really did great with this one!

There’s:

~Bi-Rep
I’m so down for more M/M that celebrates bisexuality, pan sexuality, and sexually fluidity. I’m so tired of all the erasure. This made me happy.

~Interracial Romance
Yes. Yes. And Yes. How many stories in the Romance genre feature only white main characters?! A LOT OF THEM. It is everything to see this kind of representation at the forefront. Please let it co
Brianne McCallum
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
#mm #oppositesattract #spanking #friendstolovers
#slowburn #short

This is 1 of many short stories in a series going to charity for lgbtq. Each with different characters/themes but all have the Aces Wild in them. In this case it was the name of a sex shop that they visited. I was given this one as a free arc but I'll definitely be buying the next books to help this great charity. Lots of great writers involved in this series.

This book was sweet with some heat. Loved the opposite
JadeSarah.
“But I want to make something very clear.” Isaiah held his face in his hands as he kissed his lips. “I only want to be with you. In case you didn’t figure it out yet, I’m in love with you, Einstein.”

Aww this was a cute one!
Liam was adorable. And Isaiah with his calm and playful side knew how to draw that out of Liam.

There's a solid friendship and then the exploration and the realisation of feelings that follow. I think it was the friendship that had developed between the two guys that helped ground th
Nile Princess
Absolutely perfect!! Man, I loved everything about this. I love mismatched college roommate 'jock/nerd' 'let's explore kink' stories. I loved that this had the physical, kinky elements, but most of all I loved the caring aspect of it. I neeeeeed the feels. Liam and Isaiah didn't take themselves super seriously, it wasn't all Master this or Daddy that, just a casual 'if you want to try this, I should be the one you try it with' that turned into so much more. I love that Isaiah was closeted but it ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Riley Hart is the girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. She's a hopeless romantic. A lover of sexy stories, passionate men, and writing about all the trouble they can get into together. If she's not writing, you'll probably find her reading.

Riley lives in California with her awesome family, who she is thankful for everyday.

Ace's Wild (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Nuts (Ace's Wild, #2)
  • Rushing In (Ace's Wild #3)
  • King of Liars (Ace's Wild #4)
  • Loosen Up (Ace's Wild #5)
  • Up to No Good (Ace's Wild, #6)
  • Untitled (Ace's Wild, #7)
  • Spreadsheets (Ace's Wild, #8)
  • Boys & Toys (Ace's Wild, #9)
  • New Tricks (Ace's Wild, #10)
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #11)