Start by marking “Tractor Mac Saves Christmas” as Want to Read:
Tractor Mac Saves Christmas

Tractor Mac Saves Christmas (Tractor Mac)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  92 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Published May 1st 2007 by Tractor Mac, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Tractor Mac Saves Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tractor Mac Saves Christmas

Kim
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens-books
Nephew is a huge tractor fan and he adored the characters in this book! Cute story about helping one another and never giving up. This is his first Tractor Mac book, but I see more in the future.
Ashley Jacobson
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-holiday
Cute story about Mac digging others out to get to the town tree lighting ceremony. Good lesson on helping others.
Julia Jasztal
Nov 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own, holiday, signed
(Mommy's review from 2/5/11)

This was a pleasant surprise! My Mom works with Billy Steers so when she told me she had books by him for Julia I groanded inwardly. My reviews are all 100% how I (and/or Julia) feel and I didn't want to have to be "nice" to anyone and alter a review. Can't do it. So I was nervous to say the least. I think my plan was to just not list them if they sucked.
Well, this is the first we've read so far because it's just after Christmas and all and I can say that I have no do
Angie
Dec 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Synopsis: "The snow builds and so does the worry on Stony Meadow Farm. Where are Sibley the Workhorse, Farmer Bill and the Town Christmas tree? There will be no town tree lighting unless Tractor Mac can brave the blizzard, rescue his friends, and help a lot of new friends along the way."

My Review: You can always rely on a good tractor to save the day, Tractor Mac is no different. A fun story about how everyone works together, with Tractor Mac leading the way to kick off the Christmas season with
Annette Vellenga
Jan 01, 2016 rated it liked it
My son used to love the Johnny Deere tractor series, and if we had met Tractor Mac at the time, i am positive my son would have been hooked on them as well.

Tractor Mac Saves Christmas is exactly what the title says... Tractor Mac has to save Christmas. He been outfitted by Farmer Bill for a day of work but the snow is coming down awful heavy. The animals are worried, and then get a huge scare, but Tractor Mac saves the day. :)

it's a cute book with great illustrations, sure to please the 2-5 yea
Vicki
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picture, pre-school
Tractor saves the day in many ways on the day of the big town Christmas Tree ceremony.

The endpapers have an illustration of a fire engine in the front and on the back a tractor with different parts labeled. Kids who enjoy large equipment will love these.
Heather
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
H really likes this little series.
Clinton Roberts
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book it reminded me of the book "Johnny Tractor and His Pals" that my Mom & Dad read to me as a child.
Kathy
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children
My twin grandsons are BIG into tractors so hoping they'll love it as a gift!
Catherine
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: noah-s-shelf
Another adventure where Tractor Mac helps the whole town and shows the animals and people that situations aren't always what they seem.
Cici
Sylvester
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
3* art
2* story

An appealing story, too wordy to hold Squirt's attention, though.
Andrea Wilkinson
Judith Hubbard
Dec 27, 2014
Cindy
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love Billy Steers books about Tractor Mac. Easy reads, colorful, encourages goodwill.
Arthur/Sly
Aug 24, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
In April 1999, I introduced the first children’s book that I wrote and illustrated, Tractor Mac Arrives at the Farm. Originally published by Golden Books, Tractor Mac Arrives at the Farm tells the story of Sibley the work horse who feels slighted when a “shiny new tractor comes and takes over his chores.” Sibley and Mac overcome their differences and become “the best of friends.” Publisher’s Weekl ...more
More about Billy Steers

Tractor Mac (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • Tractor Mac Colors on the Farm