Start by marking “Witchy Orders (Witches of Shadow Lane #2)” as Want to Read:
Witchy Orders (Witches of Shadow Lane #2)

Witchy Orders

(Witches of Shadow Lane #2)

Published October 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Witchy Orders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witchy Orders

Start your review of Witchy Orders (Witches of Shadow Lane #2)
Regina De Los Reyes
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fun read in the new series Witches of Shadow Lane created by Misty Bane. The characters all have such fun personalities and I enjoy every one of them. There is a murder that occurs and Misty along with her hunky druid do some sleuthing of their own to find out who murdered the local slime-ball. Everyone could be a suspect and even though Brock's ghost appears to Misty and her family, he doesn't have a clue as to who could harm him, continuing to be delusional in his after life. Lots of ...more
Billie
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shay Graves is settling into life in Mystic Key, enjoying her new friendship with the town’s most eligible bachelor, and trying to mend the strained relationship with her twin brother. Things are finally looking up in Shay’s world and she thinks she has everything under control … until a nosy elf claims she’s being stalked, and a shifter is found murdered after a heated argument with several people on social media.
Throw in a teenage daughter with unpredictable magic and a ghost who is as
Chad Barrus
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Misty has a new hit series on her hands as this second book brings Shay face to face with the ghost of a man who was just murdered! Now Shay must put the pieces of the puzzle together to find out “who done it”!

Misty’s writing is such a refreshing change from those who pepper their stories with vulgar foul words. If that’s what you want in the stories you read then you will have to look elsewhere because you won’t find it here. Misty shows the world that you can be a successful author without
Krystyna
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vampires, witches and fainting goats!

A great read. Yes it does become obvious who the guilty party is quite early on but not the how and why. A great plot of the murder of a shifter (who thinks he's God's gift to women) and the investigation to find his killer. Especially as all eyes are on her friend the vampire next door. Plus there is added excitement with two famous fashion designers holding a special show. Another attack has them even more perplexed. Was it a vampire kill? A gorgon? A
Kathy
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from this author. I thoroughly enjoyed both the characters and the plot. There are many twists and turns in the plot and no-one will pick the ending. Shay is settling into her new life on the paranormal island. She has a new friend Roman, who may turn out to be something more, as there is a definite attraction between the two of them. Shay and Roman were at a business mixer when a woman came in screaming about a man being dead. It turns out to be the most unpopular man ...more
Amanda
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Yet another brilliant book by the vet t talented Misty Bane, I went full review mad on book 1 regurgitated the synopsis and everything but let's face it you're not reading the reviews for a synopsis you just want my opinion, my opinion is read book 1, then read this one, if you have read book 1 then go ahead and read this one (2 technically this is book 2) the characters have just got better, the writing is just a good, what's not to love.

Oh there is one really bad thing, so so bad,
Catherine Stratman
Love all the characters!

I find this series to be fun and entertaining. It affords a nice break from reality. I think the familiars Steve and Tito really steal the show. Shay is a nice change from main characters that go off hack-cocked and get into trouble. She thinks things thru. It sounds like the first victim deserved what he got, even as a ghost he's a real pig! But is Shay's vampire neighbor really guilty? Shay doesn't think so but she has her work cut out for her to prove it. I had some of
Kim Loomer
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shay and her daughter seem to be settling in nicely when a shifter gets murdered and one of Shay's old friends is looking good for the murder. However this murder is not as it was thought at first so
Shay and her newspaper set out to prove that her vampire friend is not guilty. It is well written with twists and turns that make you wonder if you are right or wrong about who committed the crime. I thought this book was really good.

JodiandDan Sands-Sweet
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked this one even better than the first one! I really liked that I figured out what the killer was. I didn’t figure out the who though. The characters are getting funnier and the ghost this time, well, hate to say, but he did deserve it. What a chauvinistic man he was! Aunt Hattie is still my favorite. Her curses are so funny! And I can’t wait to see how things go with Bruce; you have to get to the end of the book to find out who he is.
Diane
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun series!

This is a fun series of a mom coming home after 15 years with a daughter.she is also a witch and the town is.paranormal. The characters are defined and likeable. The plot and subplots move quickly,making it hard to put the book down. I am definitely looking for more adventures in the storyline!
Nadine
A fun book

I LOVED this book. It was sooo entertaining. I’ve been really sick, but lucky for me, it was the kind of sick which does allow for reading. So I’ve been reading like crazy, and I can assure you, that was no punishment! I loved the characters, especially Aunt Hattie! And I really enjoyed getting to know Shay better in this second installment. The plot was very well done. It was fun!
Donna Hokanson
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome and entertaining

You never know what will happen next on and around Shadow Lane.
The characters are very entertaining and the drama is just right. I love how you can never guess until the end who the real bad guy is.
Well written self-contained story with lots of action and adventure.
I recommend this book.
Sandy
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this fun, witchy cozy mystery. It is skillfully written with a fun plot and great characters. It kept me guessing until the end and I’m looking forward to future installments. I received this book free and chose to make a voluntary, unbiased review.
Cheryl
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must read!

This book is very well written and was a page turner for me. I love how all the characters fit well together. Misty Bane is an amazing author! You won't be disappointed by any of her books!
Kristina Jackson
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lighthearted magical mystery

This is a cute mystery series with a family of witches. The mysteries are difficult to figure out and magic is used. I enjoy reading all series this author writes.
Myra Ball
Awesome cozy

Misty Bane is fast becoming my favorite cozy mystery author. This series has tons of likeable interesting characters. Living in this magical island would never be boring. Her plots are well thought out and never boring or predictable.
Evonne Hutton
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A wolf shifter is causing havoc in town. Then he gets murdered.
The witches of Shadow Lane needs to find the culprit fast!
Good story line
Katie  Cunningham
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a cute, fun read with a high snark factor and a twisty mystery to sort out. I think I like Aunt Hattie the best.

I received an advanced copy of the book and am leaving an honest review.
Matthew Murray
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

I really enjoyed this book and I am really looking forward for the next one of this series.I think the characters are fun.
Clare Cam
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Great story, smart, intelligent protagonist that is very likeable. Genuinely enjoyable read, Aunt Hattie in particular is a fun character
bobbie mckeever
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Witch orders

Book 2 in the series. Great read. Charming characters. Laugh out loud just like a real family. Have to love this griup.
Janet
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
very good
Guenevere Garrity
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable!

I really enjoyed this story and i am looking forward to the next book in this series. My only complaint is that it could have used a final pass for editing. Fortunately, the story shines through and it's minor things. I definitely recommend this story!
GEORGIA BENNETT
Nov 24, 2019
Brandy Smith
Oct 27, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Cloaks and Daggers (Spellbound Ever After Paranormal Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Magical Dames and Dating Games (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #3)
  • Flea Market Magic (Southern Relics Cozy Mysteries #1)
  • Broom and Gloom (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 8)
  • Witches & Words (Library Witch Mystery #4)
  • Relatively Familiar (Accidental Familiar Book 2)
  • Cursed Brides and Alibis (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #2)
  • Un-Familiar Magic (Accidental Familiar Book 3)
  • Cold as a Witch's Toffee (Allegra Darling Cozy Mystery Book 1)
  • Broom and Board (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 7)
  • A FISTFUL OF DEMONS (HANNAH HICKOK WITCHY MYSTERY #2)
  • All Too Familiar (Accidental Familiar Book 1)
  • Witchin' Around The Clock (Wicked Witches Of The Midwest, #15)
  • Southern Wishes (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #14)
  • WICKED DECISIONS (AN IVY MORGAN MYSTERY #15)
  • Three Alarm Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #6)
  • The Potion Commotion (Happy Blendings Witch #1)
  • Panic Broom (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 5)
Misty Bane is the author ofParanormal Cozy Mysteries filled with witches,shapeshifters, snarky ghosts, and a talking animal or two.

Misty is a Pacific Northwest native currently living between the mountains and the beach with her husband, three children, and golden retriever, Lou. She sometimes fantasizes aboutliving in a world where she could clean the house and whip upa four-course mealwith just

Witches of Shadow Lane (3 books)
  • Witchy Business (Witches of Shadow Lane #1)
  • Witchy Secrets (Witches of Shadow Lane #3)