Start by marking “Noah Clue, P.I. (Clue, P.I. #1)” as Want to Read:
Noah Clue, P.I. (Clue, P.I. #1)

Noah Clue, P.I. (Clue, P.I. #1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Noah Clue is at a dead end, having just been fired by his latest client, when his cousin shows up with an offer to help salvage his career. But what happens when an unobservant private investigator and a fastidious legal secretary team up? They turn Seattle upside down!

Join Noah and Dee as they untangle four mind-twisting cases, brimming with hot coffee and fresh satire.

RE
Published September 15th 2019 by AJ Charleson Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Noah Clue, P.I., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noah Clue, P.I.

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Jane McArthur
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this books, it was such a blast. Lots of comedy as well as mystery because figuring out who the bad guy it was a real trip. I highly recommend this book.
Jason has been telling stories his entire life. He entered the professional writing world at eight years old, joining his mother's formal critique group as a participating member. Since that time, he has written over half a dozen stories in all genres, from murder mystery to high fantasy, children's adventure to historical fiction. His non-fiction work has also been widely read online.

In addition