Start by marking “Las zapatillas de Jude” as Want to Read:
Las zapatillas de Jude

Las zapatillas de Jude

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  17,977 ratings  ·  2,206 reviews
«Nunca, nunca te acuestes con tu jefe.»

Célian Laurent es el hombre más deseado de Manhattan, heredero de una rica familia y mi nuevo jefe. Yo podría haberle causado una buena impresión, de no ser porque hace un mes nos acostamos juntos y le robé la cartera. Pero mi vida no es perfecta como la suya y necesito este trabajo, así que haré todo lo posible por evitar a Célian…
Published September 18th 2019 by Chic (first published September 4th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Las zapatillas de Jude, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Mila
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  17,977 ratings  ·  2,206 reviews

Start your review of Las zapatillas de Jude
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Célian Laurent is PURE ALPHA-HOLE PERFECTION!

He’s cunning, ruthless, sexy as hell, and has one of the dirtiest mouths EVER! He’s the perfect new BBF for me.

This couple is one of my absolute favorites. He's SO OTT and she's so real. Watching them fall for one another amidst all the drama was the best thing ever. Oh, and did I mention they're beyond HOT?

Dirty Headlines is and I enjoyed being consumed!

This book was exactly what I needed. A sexy office romance with strong main characters,
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***Available NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5Lonely Heart CROWNS

DIRTY HEADLINES is unlike anything LJ Shen has written before. Does it have her signature Alpha assholes, her unique heroines, and insane chemistry? YES! Absolutely. But it is tad lighter and more comedic at times. I found that I enjoyed this side of Shen’s writing just as much as her angst driven books.

Celian is everything fans have come to expect from her heroes. This man is on Vicious level when it comes to his cold heart, but he is also a
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

Part of me wanted to screw her, the other to spank her. Those two didn’t necessarily contradict one another.

An über alphahole, a chuck loving, sharp-witted heroine, laugh out loud humor, and a romance hot enough to set every ovary within a 100 mile radius aflame all blend together into another page-turner from the awesome LJ Shen! It was sinfully delicious with some of the HOTTEST sex scenes and one dirty talking mega asshole. *swoon*

Did I mention the alphahole part? Because I swear,
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

FYI, I’M IN LINE AT THE BOOK STORE!

Stand-alone!
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Célian Laurent.
Manhattan royalty.
Notorious playboy.
Heir to a media empire.
…And my new boss.
I could have impressed him, if not for last month’s unforgettable one-night stand.
I left it with more than orgasms and a pleasant memory—namely, his wallet.
Now he’s staring me down like I’m the dirt under his Italian loafers, and I’m supposed to take it.
But the thing about being Judith “Jude” Humphry is
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Ok, ok. Please excuse me for a few minutes whilst I try wrap my head around all the beating’s my heart just took with the amount of feels this book just unleashed upon me, Jesus!

Wow...

Ok, so here we go..

Ever since I heard Dirty Headlines was becoming a thing I knew I HAD to read it no matter what. As the days got closer and more teasers came and went my need for this book grew stronger and stronger until I could barely take it anymore and then finally, FINALLY the day came, the day when Dirty
Vanessa When Vane Reads
English/spanish version

One of my favorite stories of 2018!! Ms. Shen outdid herself again!

What do you do with your life when you finish one of the best stories of this year? Gahhh!!!! Two nights practically without sleep, but it was worth it. Dirty Headlines is an epic story, it has the characteristic style of the author that hooks you from the first page, but, nevertheless, it is different from everything she has written so far, a little lighter and with a touch of comedy that made me laugh out
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
Gah!! What can I say about an L.J. Shen novel that I haven't already said before? Dirty Headlines was filled with the passion and intensity we have come to expect from this author, but filled to the brim with an extra dose of rapid-fire banter as the cherry on top. Celian and Jude were absolutely amazing and one of my favorite couples she has written. I was consumed, addicted and never wanted it to end. I savored every word.

Dirty Headlines was pure L.J. magic. It was a less angsty ride than
Bibi
Two years ago, on a flight from Mumbai to the UAE, I sat next to this mesmerisingly gorgeous bloke.
Tall, chiselled, and just yummy. But, by gosh, he was an arse; yet despite all that, the flight attendants were content to dwell within his orbit. The further we travelled, the less civilised he became, and still the crew dug their heels, hoping for what I’ll never know. 3 hrs and change later, I was liberated from his presence and it literally felt like the sun shined brighter.

In any event, this
Corina
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED HIM!!!!!

If you know me you know I love jerks, assholes and guys that say what they mean. I have a weakness for them - calling them my kryptonite would be an understatement. LJ SHEN is the one author that ALWAYS delivers.

VICIOUS, BANE and now CÉLIAN are my top contenders. They just have the something extra that is missing from many other heroes out there.

But I must admit Célian is my fave.

Whereas Vicious and Bane were OTT and skirted the edge of OMG - Célian did all of that with an
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

DIRTY HEADLINES: is a full length romance novel by L.J. Shen. Spoken in Dual Perspectives. In this we meet Célian Laurent & Jude” Humphry.

Chuck wearing Twenty three year old Jude, is having a shittastic day that tops all shitty days, broke, newly single, and jobless, and a father whose sick, whilst sinking her sorrows at a bar she meets a dirty talking French guy, who looked like a god among men, he says
Chelé
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ladies and gents Leigh Shen is a BEAST of epic proportions! She gets it right every. Single. Time!!

Dirty Headlines literally has it all. A dirty mouthed, brutally deliciously, possessive, alpha with a heart of gold and a strong, take no crap, sassy, smart mouthed heroine with the soul of an angel.

I couldn't devour this story fast enough!

Célian Laurent is ALL the things......heir to a media empire.....brillant.....the king of his domain, GORGEOUS. He's also the guy Jude had a one night stand
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Dirty Headlines by L. J. Shen was at the top of my most anticipated reads list for 2018. The struggle was real waiting for this book, y'all! I clung to every tease the author decided to give us. In the morning when I logged onto Facebook, one of my first stops was always to visit her reader's group to see if she gave up any new little bit of information that day. I freaked out over every excerpt and graphic until I felt like I would burst if I didn't get to read the book soon. When it finally ...more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2wLg9ka

5 stars

Whatever I say isn't enough to express how much I loved this book.I was hooked from page one and I enjoy every minute of it!I just found my new book boyfriend, ladies get ready to meet the sexy and cocky Celian.

description

Not only Celian stole my heart but also Jude who is amazing heroine.I believe she is one of the best heroines I've ever read.I want her to be my best friend.She is strong and sassy.The relationship between them was like an explosion, they
Sophia Triad
Dirty Headlines! YES, please! The dirtier, the better

Jude:
“I don’t normally do this,” I said when the doors to the elevator slid open and we stepped inside.
Célian:
“Don’t try to convince me you’re a good girl,” he hissed, his breath—mint and fresh coffee beans—skating along my throat. “I don’t give a f@ck.”

Jude only had one nightstand in her life. Heartbroken after her boyfriend's betrayal, unable to cover her father's medical costs, jobless, hungry, sad somehow she will not be able to resist
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
*4.5 stars*

So good!!

Célian and Jude are so hot together! Their banter is priceless and their chemistry is off the charts.

L.J. Shen writes the best alphahole heroes that you can’t help but love and Célian is no exception.

He’s a jerk and many times I wanted to slap him, but at the same time I felt so attracted to his honesty and no craps given attitude that I wanted to kiss him senseless. He’s sexy, smart and hardworking too. Jude is perfect for him with her kind but strong personality. She’s
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Okay so here’s the thing, I loved this book. But holy crap did I want to bang my head on the wall while reading it, maybe punch a wall or two too. Why? Because this hot headed, egomaniac, self centered asshole named Celian Laurent stole me for the last day driving me crazy with frustration and yet underneath all of this he is so fricken lovable. I love a big time jerk!!!!!

And one of the biggest reason I love him, Jude Humphrey. She was witty, she was strong, and she stood up for herself
Liz
4.5
"Drown me in your poisonous kisses. Let me die from your venom."
description

Dirty Headlines is a smoking hot stand-alone contemporary romance set in Manhattan. When a forbidden romance sparks between the most unlikely people, office drama is elevated to an entirely new level. Judith (aka Jude) Humphry is a chuck wearing spitfire who hopes to become a successful reporter one day. When she lands an internship in a reputable newsroom, she is shocked to discover that her hot (and scandalous) one-night
Sabrina
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Now Live!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Jude Humphry just stole my heart!

It's not often that I say a heroine was my favorite character in a story, I'm usually all about the heroes. But in Dirty Headlines it was Jude that had me crushing big time. I loved how down to earth she was and I absolutely adored all of the music references she threw out there. I'm a huge music lover and it made me giddy every time she would mention a favorite band or song of mine.

Then we have
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
***NOW LIVE***

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2wLg9ka

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dirty Headlines was the exact kind of book that I was looking for to end my summer reading on a high note. It was sexy with the New York hustle to it, alluring, smart, and full of passion and sass that made us begged for more!! L.J is the queen of writing alpha holes and she certainly made no exception for Célian Laurent.

“I stole his wallet, he stole my heart".

Fresh out of college and now eager to have a career in journalism, Judith is
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
L.J. Shen has created some of my favorite alpha-holes and Célian definitely showed me he was in it to win it! He reminded me of a certain character from the show, Suits, and I felt vindicated when it was mentioned in the book.

Célian Laurent:

Cold. Calculated. Sexy. Ambitious. Successful. Intelligent. Strangely charismatic. Determined. Absolutely Filthy. Broken.

Here was a man who had it all. Literally. Money, good looks, excellent health, an elitist upbringing, continued success in his family's
Harloe Rae
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ermigawwwd... I’m still not at the point of making sense over here. The massive heat stroke from Dirty Headlines hasn’t cooled one bit and I’m a mess. We all know LJ Shen is a word wizard, but jeez... this forbidden office romance is something else.

Break out the extra fans, panties, and ice cubes. You’re going to need them.

Célian is just whoa. I can’t quite wrap my mind, or hand, around him. He’s filthy and delicious, crass and cold, and a helluva lotta fun. He’s an epic hero all star and I’m
L.J. Shen
Sep 04, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
DIRTY HEADLINES is LIVE and Free with KU:

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2oDJoku
Amazon UK: https://goo.gl/RxpP3y
Amazon CA: https://goo.gl/RtivBt

Wendy

I am a big fan of this authors writing style. The"Sinners of Saint" series is one of my favorites. She writes the best kind of heros, so I couldn't wait to dive into this one and meet Célian !! And boy was I happy to meet him ;)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor you are epic gif

Now it's not secret, that I love my redeemable assholes and Mr. Célian Laurent definitely had the part of asshole down..he also had the part of dirty-talker down, but that's a whole different subject :P The question is...was he redeemable ?? I think he was ;)

But this book
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a fun surprise! It wasn't on my radar at all, and I'm glad I found it. I like the boss/employee taboo read every once in a while, and this worked well for me. I actually really liked both characters, and I was definitely rooting for them to get a HEA in the end! Their tension was hot, and I also felt like their progression into deeper feelings was believable. My biggest issue is the ending. Even though I did get a HEA -- I thought the ending was feeling a little
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Love looks not with the eyes, but
with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid
painted blind.”
__ William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream.

If there is one author who can write possibly the best alpha a$$hole heroes imaginable, it would have to be L. J. Shen. She has such a natural talent of bringing to life these alpha’s who are positively the world’s most arrogant jackasses and larger than life characters that I just can’t get enough of, and I am always left wanting more... so much more.
Betty Lankovits
***ARC***

When I found out that LJ Shen would be publishing an office-enemies-to-lovers-romance I peed in my pants. Seriously, it's like Jesus in the heavens has heard my prayers. Jesus: you're welcome, girl.

description

The book is very well-written, clever, intense, hot, deep, funny...everything.
Célian is tall, gorgeous and the biggest asshole on Planet Earth. Need I say more?
Jude is lovely, determined, smart, a real firecracker. I want a friend like her in my life.

description

Célian Laurent is an attractive jerk
Olga therebelreader
I freaking loved this book to pieces! It was so perfect and I really am very happy I got the chance to read it!

I have to say I'm particularly fond of enemies to lovers plot. Of course Célian and Jude definitely have it! They have sparks and passion. They were both completely amazing and I fell in love with both of them.

Overall, I loved the alpha male hero, the sexual tension was great, I enjoyed seeing a player get played, the story was suspenseful and there was plenty of enjoyable dirty talk.
Tianna✸loves books✸
The story is basically about the h, who is frustrated because her bf cheats on her, then she has mountain of bills to be paid, and then the unemployment. So she gets drunk and then have ONS with a stranger, the H. Next morning she steals his money and runs.

Now the shock.
The H turns out her new Boss.

Even though this ‘Boss-Emolyee’ plot is so overused these days, I actually enjoy reading them. But unfortunately that isn’t the case here.

There’s so much of business talks and lot of things going on
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡

I have a confession to make: I’m cheating on Vicious with Celian.

I’ve said it before: L.J. Shen is my Queen of Asshole Heroes.

First, Vicious. Now, Celian. I know, I shouldn’t compare these two ruthless men because fundamentally they’re both very different, yet at the same time they’re eerily similar. They both share an obsession, a deep-rooted love for the women they want. They’re cold and mean. Assholes, inside and outside the boardroom. I could continue comparing these two wonderfully amazing
Charleigh Rose
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
L.J. Shen delivers everything you love about her books—angst, a quick-witted, swoon-worthy asshole, and a side of humor—but this one is so much fun! Dirty Headlines is the Goldilocks zone. Not too heavy, but enough conflict to keep me interested. The perfect end-of-summer read.

• Hate Notes
  • A Nordic King (Nordic Royals, #3)
  • Two Weeks Notice
  • Not So Nice Guy
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Dirty Letters
  • I Hate You
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Bennett Mafia
  • The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play, #1)
  • Teardrop Shot
  • Luna and the Lie
L.J. Shen is USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author of contemporary romance books. She lives in California with her husband, son and lazy cat.
When she's not writing, she enjoys reading a good book with a glass of wine and catching up on her favorite HBO and Netflix shows.

Yeah, she's a badass like that.

Keep up with L.J. on all platforms:
Newsletter Sign up http://goo.gl/FwfMzr
Facebook
“I don’t think I’m much of a father figure, but if you want kids, we’ll have kids,” he’d told me. “Hell, if you want rabies, we’ll catch it together. Make a day of it.” 8 likes
“And this is the part they don’t tell you about losing a loved one to cancer: They’re not the only people being eaten alive. When they get it, you get it. The cancer nibbles away at your time with them, feasts on the happy moments, feeds off every second of bliss. It devours your paycheck and savings. It nourishes itself on your misery and multiplies in your chest, even if you don’t have it.” 7 likes