Start by marking “Murder in Montague Falls: Noir-Inspired Novellas by Russ Colchamiro, Sawney Hatton & Patrick Thomas” as Want to Read:

WHITE HOT THRILLS! PITCH BLACK DEEDS!
3 TALES OF TEENS TACKLING THEIR DARKEST RITES OF PASSAGE

Acclaimed storytellers Russ Colchamiro, Sawney Hatton, and Patrick Thomas each present an original novella brimming with enough danger, intrigue, and murder to get readers' blood pounding and hearts racing.

In Colchamiro's RED INK, a paperboy with an overactive im
Published August 29th 2019 by Crazy 8 Press

To ask other readers questions about Murder in Montague Falls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder in Montague Falls

Start your review of Murder in Montague Falls: Noir-Inspired Novellas by Russ Colchamiro, Sawney Hatton & Patrick Thomas
Shanannigans
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: anthology, suspense
This is a collection of three different novellas, and though I am not going to review them individually, I will say that each chilling tale of murder and mayhem brings its own unique flavor to the book! I appreciated each author’s style and enjoyed all three stories for different reasons.

This collection is intense, suspenseful, and highly entertaining. I happily recommend Murder in Montague Falls, and can honestly say, this is a fantastic book to curl up with this Halloween!
Jessica Bronder
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a collection of three novellas based in the small town of Montague Falls. The first story is about Issac, a paperboy that has a creative imagination. He discovers a body on a resident’s floor and when the police don’t believe him he investigates on his own.

You then have three teenagers, Derry, Cal and Nat. They practice a satanic ritual to get back on those that bully them and have unexpected results.

And finally we have Jethro and Mrs. Carmine. Jethro is in love with his hot
Jessica Belmont
Murder in Montague Falls is an anthology with three novellas about a murder in the small town of Montague Falls. Each one takes place in a different time period and are written in the noir style, which I loved! I’m not going to review each novella individually because I think they were brilliant and you should just read the anthology.

Each novella features a murder mystery. I love how each was different but paced really well and the Mysteries were compelling. I was absolutely enthrall
BookDragons
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These three novellas will have you feeling the spooky season for sure! Each author does an amazing job for writing the stories to stand out while having the setting be the common thread. You will finish this and see Montague Falls as that small town that just can never catch a break!
Justin
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
You're essentially getting three books for the price of one with this novel. Each novella is the perfect length that I could plow through one each evening before bed.

While the three all share the same setting, they are not connected beyond dealing with murder. We have an espionage thriller, a look at Satanic rituals, and a tale of what happens when "hot for teacher" turns deadly. I'd have to say the final one was my favorite, but all three were engaging and kept my interest from start to finish
Claire Davis
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I have given Murder in Montague Falls: Noir-Inspired Novellas by Russ Colchamiro, Sawney Hatton and Patrick Thomas four out of five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐
I was very excited to be a part of this blog tour as this book of novellas has given me all the spooky feels I needed just in time for Halloween!
The first book in the series is called Red Ink, which is about a fourteen year old paperboy called Isaac. Whilst on his paper delivery round, one of his regu
Russ Colchamiro
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sawney Hatton
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kim Lo
Dennis Koch
Oct 17, 2019
Casey

• A Whisper from Beyond
  • The Wrongful Death (The Great Devil War #3)
  • The Murder of Manny Grimes
  • Public Enemies (Immortal Game, #2)
  • The Octopus Curse
  • The Maple Murders (Riverdale, #3)
  • Footprints in the Stars
  • I Can Kill
  • The Whisper Man
  • Blood Runs Cold
  • Pooches, Pumpkins, and Poison: A Pooch Party Cozy Mystery
  • The Black Tsar (Jack Bonafide Book 1)
  • The Chain
  • Mortal Danger (Immortal Game, #1)
  • Sketch
  • The God Game
  • The Vanishing Stair (Truly Devious, #2)
  • They Cage the Animals at Night
RUSS COLCHAMIRO is the author of the rollicking space adventure, Crossline, the zany sci-fi backpacking series Finders Keepers, Genius de Milo, and Astropalooza, editor of the sci-fi mystery anthology, Love, Murder & Mayhem, and contributing author for his newest project, Murder in Montague Falls, a noir novella collection, all with Crazy 8 Press.

Russ has contributed to several oth