Start by marking “Why Can't We Trust God?” as Want to Read:
Why Can't We Trust God?

Why Can't We Trust God?

Why is this happening to me?

Why won't God stop this?

Why am I in pain?

Why did my child die?

Why do they hate me?

"I would really recommend this book to those who are seeking Christ and for those who have accepted Him...." Richard DeMoss, Readers' Favorite
Expected publication: January 17th 2020 by Zion Press

To ask other readers questions about Why Can't We Trust God?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why Can't We Trust God?

Start your review of Why Can't We Trust God?
Fay Jacobsohn
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an excellent book on why there are pain and suffering in the world. From a faith-based standpoint along with science, the author explains how our trust is formed and how we can trust in God. Using lots of Scripture and some personal experience, the author explains the four sorrows that should point us to God.

I enjoyed this book and fully agree with the premise of it. I'm just not sure that Why Can't We Trust God? is the best title for this book. It should be called, “Why Is There Pain
Karin M.
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a refreshing book of encouragement of how much God loves you.
If you have been struggling with the concept “Can God love me?” then this book is a must for you.
Wise leads you through a detailed journey of how much God loves you flaws and all. I found it so encouraging to be reminded that I can truly trust God because of his great love for me. Through scriptural examples Wise shows, how God came through every time someone places their trust in Him.
Using the analogy of a bowling alley, Wise