Start by marking “Montana Mistletoe (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Montana Mistletoe (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #4.5)

Montana Mistletoe

(The Wildes of Birch Bay #4.5)

She has the chance to create the future she wants . . . but first she’ll have to face her past.

Young, vibrant, and willing to confront any obstacle in her path, Bree Yarbrough has spent the last few years traveling the world and learning from the great artists. Only, her work has yet to strike a lasting chord. When her hometown mentor reaches out with an opportunity that
Published August 20th 2019 by J-Ko Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Montana Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Montana Mistletoe

Start your review of Montana Mistletoe (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #4.5)
Coco.V
Oct 16, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (10/16/2019)! ...more
CD {Boulder Blvd}
I just couldn't get past the setup which felt contrived, the ridiculous seduction gone wrong, and the dialogue. It's only a novella but I pretty much skimmed it.
Pam
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ms. Law has given her readers an entertaining “Christmas in July” story. Bree & Justin were best friends in school. Well, he thought they were just friends but she had a crush on him. Several things happened which leads up to Bree leaving town in hurt & humiliation.

Now, Justin is back in town with his degree & his new job in physical therapy. Bree has been coaxed back to town to help her former art teacher, Justin’s mom, with a mural. Justin & Bree have to learn to co-exist.
Rosemary K
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bree Yarbrough told Justin she loved him and he rejected her. He had been her best friend and next door neighbor. After that incident they never spoke and Bree left Silver Creek and kept her distance. Now she's home. Can she face Justin after what happened? Bree is a talented artist. I liked her. She has spirit and a love of life, but she can't stop thinking about his rejection. Justin doesn't want to fall in love. He's afraid that he might lose the one he loves. I hated to see him so afraid. I ...more
Terri
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ms. Law has managed to give us all the feels in this Christmas novella that you would expect from one of her full length novels. The characters are amazing, the emotion so real and the HEA is delightful!
Bree and Justin were made for each other, even if it took Justin a looooong time to figure it out and work his way around the guilt that was keeping them apart. Aside from being a great romance, it's a Christmas romance. What could be better? Loved it!
Gale
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun, summer holiday read!

Bree Yarbrough and Justin Cory were friends as kids and remained close until Justin turned 18 and moved away. Simple explanation for the premise of this story. Fast forward and Bree is back in town, wanting to show Justin that she has moved on...NOT! There is much that happens and their road to an HEA is a bit of a rough haul. Both these characters need to deal with young hurts and awful incidents and learn to forgive each other and most of all, themselves. Montana
lesley hernandez
This was a really good interesting story from start to finish to know that Bree had known Justin from the young years. She has always loved him has always had a crush on him big time and how Justin just couldnt let anyone into his life be his girlfriend cause he was so scared as to what happened to him in the past with his parents and a girlfriend in the past. I just love the fact that Justin and Bree knew they was meant to be together when they had kissed under the mistletoe at a party. Both of ...more
Vikki Vaught
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My Musings

What a lovely addition to Ms. Law"s Montana series. I thoroughly enjoyed this emotionally charged romance with engaging characters and a fantastic plot. I can always count on a heartfelt reading experience when I read one of this talented author 's romances. I can't wait to read the next one in this fantastic series. Happy reading !
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Perfect Christmas read!

This is one of the best Christmas short stories I’ve read. It will pull at all the right heart strings to get you ready for the holidays.

Full review to come.
Gail
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fast paced Christmas story of love and second chances.
Hannah
So good!

I absolutely loved this novella. It was so amazing to see Justin and Bree find their way to each other.
Doni
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I truly enjoyed reading this book.
Montana Mistletoe is an engaging
& moving story.
It's a second chance at love.
Bree, has loved Justin forever, till her
rejected her.
Justin, closed off his heart many years
ago. Now that Bree, is back home,
do then have a chance at love?
Delightful characters & romance
make it the perfect holiday read.
I loved everything about this Must
Read Christmas Story!!
Shari
Shelves: 2019-ebook, 2019-read
A quick Christmas in the summer read. A second chance romance between Bree and Justin. They grew up together in Silver Creek but both took different paths and have returned to Silver Bay. Bree has always been in love with Justin, until he rejected her. Justin was involved in a terrible incident and he has been unable to open his heart up again. It's the holidays, what's wrong with a little temporary romance until your heart open up again.

A story of first love between friends with wounds that
Eileen
I loved reading Bree and Justin’s best friends to lovers story in Montana Mistletoe by Kim Law. Bree is a talented artist who has spent the last few years traveling the world and learning from the great artists. When her hometown mentor contacts her and asks her to work on a mural that would set Bree on the path to success, she just can’t say no. Only she arrives home she discovers that the boy next door, Justin, once her best friend, is also home. This is the boy she made a fool of herself over ...more
Katie Mettner
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED this fun little Christmas story! I'm always looking for fast reads during the holidays, something I can consume in a few hours so I can get as many in as possible. Montana Mistletoe fit the bill and the characters were perfect! All the characters, not just Bree and Justin, but their parents, her sisters, and even the mysterious Cord. Maybe he isn't mysterious to anyone who is reading this series from the beginning, but since I picked it up at this one, we were unacquainted. Even if I ...more
Theresa
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit, christmas
This book was barely Christmas themed. It's a really cute story but if you are looking for holiday fun, this isn't it. This book could have been set in May and barely anything would change.

Bree has been in love with Justin for a long time. She offered herself to him once and his refusal drove her away. Now she's back in town( at Christmas time) to paint a mural for Justin's wheelchair ridden mother.

The reason she is in a wheelchair is because of an accident that Justin blames himself for and the
Perrin Larton
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Christmas in July!

What a fun read. Justin and Bree were best friends forever, until Bree decided to take destiny in her own hands and try to force a romantic relationship with Justin. Embarrassment and deep feelings forced them apart.

Justin has a goal and a constant reminder of why he must have that goal. He’s reached his goal and mastered his work life, but he still harbors guilt from long ago. Can he let the guilt go and move forward?

Bree has been traveling and working on her art since high
Cindy
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book threw me a curve at the very start. I thought Bree would catch Cord, but it was Justin all the way. I was rooting for Cord, but I’m sure there are bigger and better things in store there. Yep, we will all have to wait for that story to reveal itself – hopefully soon. Anyway, back to Bree and Justin. While unexpected to me, the writing was on the wall. Best friends since they were young, they had a falling out, but both are back in town. Nothing’s that easy, though. Watching them fall ...more
Madm007
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Friends to Lovers Christmas Time

A fast read for me, with low drama occurring around the Christmas Season. Justin and Bree were a great couple, complete opposites attraction, not seeing eye to eye on the issue of love. This had the serious moments mostly based on the past. It also made me laugh at Bree's antics and reasonings. The heat finally--omgosh, sexy, sweet, hot, spicy all there, but certainly not dominant. I didn't care for Bree taking off again, but it was the jolt that Justin needed
Talena Winters
This book was fairly well-plotted and written, with a few minor editing errors. I was definitely expecting something cleaner—I didn't expect an explicit sex scene, and I didn't feel that the couple of sex scenes that were included added to the story, which makes them gratuitous, in my mind. However, the characters were pretty well-developed, and since it was part of a series, the background cast had a great deal of depth and "real-world" feel. I would have liked to see more to the current phase ...more
Deb Diem
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Montana Mistletoe is a fantastic contemporary romance by Kim Law. Ms. Law has provided readers with a well-written book. The characters are extraordinary and lovable, my favorite part of the book. Bree was rejected by Justin when she was 18. She's avoided him since then. Justin has a little angst and guilt going on and doesn't want a relationship. Bree and Justin's story is packed with drama, humor and sexy bits. I enjoyed this story from cover to cover and look forward to my next book by Kim ...more
Chantelle Hazelden
This is the first book that I've read in this series and it definitely won't be the last.

Now don't go expecting an epic love story.

I wouldn't say this novel is filled with anything too deep.

However....

I'd describe it as an easy read.

Filled with love, lust and a touch of drama.

It's not overly heavy, even the emotional parts aren't anything majorly drastic. I didn't get all 'the feels'.

But the story itself is well written.

The dialogue flows and nothing is overly complicated.

A perfect festive
Minga Dotson
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An artist returns home to work with her mentor three years after the man she loved spurned her advances.

Can she work here with him in the same building as the mural will be in? Should she even participate if she has to see him every day, and feel her heart break all over again? Or is her growing career more important than her injured heart?
Nancy Knox
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short but sweet

Great little story for a afternoon read. I don't usually read novellas as I enjoy longer stories but I gave it a chance as I have read all the other books in the series. I'm glad I did as it was a sweet story. I loved the storyline , a little humor, emotion and a happy ending.
Jackie Ziegler
Cute story

Bree has lived Justin since she was 15. He has been her best friend and when she shows him she wants more he breaks her heart at 18 and she leaves. There years later she's back with some meddling from their parents, the feelings all come back. Will Justin break her heart again?
Melanie R
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute holiday romance

I enjoyed Bree and Justin’s romance. She was a delightful character throughout. I didn’t understand why Justin felt he could never have love just because he was the reason his mom was driving him and his girlfriend on a date and they had an accident. Very enjoyable read.
Samantha Larner
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very sweet

A very sweet little novella that is heart warming and a delightful little read. I highly recommend this book if you want a quick pick me up for your summer hols and some added feel good factor to boot.
Shellie Duchek
I had a hard time reading this book. Maybe because it was a novella, but I felt that there was no depth to either character and I had a hard time buying this great friendship. They both came across as immature and neither ready for a true relationship. Maybe some of that comes if you read the other books in the series.
Janice
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an interesting story showing how people can convince themselves of many feelings because they don't communicate their feelings to their friends/want to be more than friends. Enjoy Kim Law's read and wonderful ending.
Laurie Conklin
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a cute story about Bree Yarbrough and her old heart throb, Justin Cory. Too bad Justin doesn't see Bree with the same interest. One always hopes for the best, especially in a romance, but Justin is convinced that he can never fall in love. Is Bree the woman who can change that?

• Christmas Lights and Cowboy Nights (Marshall Ranch, #3)
  • A Mistletoe Kiss
  • Doctor for Christmas (Marietta Medical, #3)
  • Her Christmas Cowboy (Copper Mountain Christmas #5; The Scott Brothers of Montana #5)
  • Finding Christmas (Holly Point, NY, #2)
  • Miracle on Chance Avenue (Love on Chance Avenue #2)
  • The Lawman's Apache Moon
  • Small-Town Secrets (Door County #1)
  • Love Me, Cowgirl (The Gallaghers of Montana #2; The 78th Copper Mountain Rodeo #4)
  • Choose Me, Cowboy (77th Copper Mountain Rodeo #4; Canadays of Montana #2)
  • The Castle Mountain Lodge Collection: Books 5-8
  • Bundle of Love (Long Valley, #4)
  • The Cowboy's Last Rodeo (Men of the Marvell Ranch #1)
  • The Convenient Cowboy (The Hansen Brothers #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Retreat (Six Pack Ranch #8; Rocky Mountain House #11)
  • Wedding Of The Century
  • Troy (American Extreme Bull Riders Tour, #5)
  • Book'em Sadie (Iron Badges, #1)
Kim Law is an award-winning bestselling author of contemporary romance. Her fourteen novels (and two novellas) are set mostly in small towns and contain a fun mix of drama, family & friends, and laughter. Oh . . . and sex Her latest release, Montana Dreams, was released September 25th and is book four in The Wildes of Birch Bay.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2PZAFp9
Bookbub: http://bit.ly/2owztNu

The Wildes of Birch Bay (5 books)
  • Montana Cherries (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #1)
  • Montana Rescue (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #2)
  • Montana Mornings (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #3)
  • Montana Dreams (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #4)
  • Montana Promises (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #5)