Start by marking “Saddler's Start” as Want to Read:
Saddler's Start

Saddler's Start

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  13 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Valentina Saddler

The wild to my tame the chaos to my calm. She's been my best friends little sister for longer than I can remember until one day she wasn't. One day, she turned into a beautiful, breathtaking young woman and I had to make her mine.

Our love was all consuming. Taking us all over the states and even across the pond for a yea
Published October 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Saddler's Start, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saddler's Start

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Shanna Swenson
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
OMG, my heart!

This one is a real tear-jerker that takes you on a true roller-coaster of emotions. Nicole Rodrigues has struck again and she hits you right in the heartstrings with this one!

Valentina Saddler called to my soul. She’s such a passionate, free-spirited little gypsy and as such, she was the photographing traveler in all of us. She was so young and carefree and in love with the hunky stud, Declan O’Sullivan. He’s loved the spunky blonde since day one and he finally gets
The Reading Realtor Michelle Diomede
Saddler’s Start by Nicole Rodrigues

I am voluntarily reviewing this ARC.
This novella gave me all the feels.
Valentina and Declan are basically childhood sweethearts. Declan is her older brothers best friend,
making Valentina off limits, but he can’t help but notice as she becomes a woman. They fall head over heels in love, so so young, and decide on a wild adventure before he enlists in the Air Force. For a year they travel and love and live, then he enlists and everything changes. L
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book. I felt like an emotional wreck after reading it. I loved getting the background of Valentina an Declan’s relationship, the good, the bad, the steamy and the ugly. Seriously, I am DYING for more of them after finishing this one up.

This is a pretty quick read and Nicole really packs a lot in there. Val and Dec had a whirlwind romance that took them all over the world. They met at a young age and everything moved at a fast past. It was love at first sight for them both, they knew what t
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
 photo project_20191002_145853_zpshhuph3ry.jpg
AAAHHH What a sweet sweet story, check out my full review & more on my Blog -> CLICK HERE
 photo 20190911_093929_zpsxm2dimqe.png
Stacie Redinger
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Valentina Saddler has always liked Declan O’Sullivan, little did she know the feeling was mutual. They vow to each other, Val will keep Declan wild and Declan will keep Val safe. They’re young, but both know what they want. They traveled the world, and when Declan enlisted in the Air Force, they thought their love would be enough to get them through the time apart and deployments. This book is the beginning and the end all in one.

Ripped my heart out. This is a short novella that give
J.D. Park
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First Love-Check
Adventure-Check
Swoon-y guy-Check
Sassy girl-Check
Heartbreak-Check

Nicole Rodrigues has done it again. This prequel novella will have you falling in love with Declan and Valentina as you follow them on the adventure of a lifetime. What starts as a sweet love story turns into an all-consuming, soul mate kind of love. When life gets in the way of their love, your heart will break for the turmoil they are thrown into, and you can't help but root for
QueenOfBooks88
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was incredible! The intense chemistry between Valentina & Declan was swoon worthy, but the in depth detail of what families endure when a loved ones are deployed was heart wrenching, i cried more than once! This author is amazing, her ability to really get readers gripped on the story, waiting with baited breath on what happens next is what makes an outstanding author. Look forward to future books 😊
Z King
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the greatest pleasure in beta reading this gem and I can honestly say that Val and Dec are quite possibly my fave couple so far!😍 Sorry not Sorry, Mac🤣

-Air Force Romance
-Traveling
-Brother's Best Friend
-Whirlwind Romance
-S T E A M Y AS F****🔥🔥🔥

Once again, Nicole, you have broken me! Please send Rafa for help!!!😏😈😉
Maria
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this one by nicole! When i read Saddler’s secret the ending had me wanting to know what happened with his sister’s story!!! Here we got a glimpse of what their story looks like! Im ready to see how everything else plays out in book 2! Cannot wait!
Evelyn Montgomery
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great kick off to a new amazing series by one of my favorite authors. You won't want to miss this one.
Crystal
Steph
added it
Sep 07, 2019
Nicole Rodrigues
Sep 08, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Michelle