Start by marking “Temptation (The Heirs Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Temptation (The Heirs Book 3)

Temptation (The Heirs Book 3)

Jared ‘Red’ Kang doesn’t believe in marriage. Everything he’s seen tells him that that institution is a one-way ticket to Misery Island, and he’s doing everything he can to avoid getting trapped into it. But that doesn’t mean that he’s immune to temptation.

And that’s just what Trinity is – Temptation!

The second Red meets her, sparks fly and their chemistry is off the c
Published August 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Temptation

Kiki
The hero has said some stupid stuff at the heat of the moment. He tried his best to push for abortion. Signed away his rights. But at the end of the day, he grew on me.

He worked things out by himself. And I don’t think it was because the h gave up on him. I think the outcome would have been exactly the same if h demanded money and marriage. Yes, that’d have given him some excuse to be a jerk to her for a while, but he’d have gotten over it.

He was just dysfunctioned. His family was horrible. He
Elizabeth
Sep 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Pretty good story! I liked that it was an interracial romance between an Asian man and a Black woman, and that it explored the culture differences between them. They meet and agree to have no-strings hookups due to each of their own issues, and it kind of evolves from there.

Slight spoilers
I love surprise baby stories where the couple have to work backward to fall in love in a way, especially when the hero doesn't know what to do with himself so he just keeps coming back, trying to work it ou
Erika
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun read

I liked how the story progressed naturally without any artificial drama. Red initial reaction was clear cut but as Brenda pointed out, no so different to her. Because of the lies she said he was naturally suspicious and as a rich person just dealt with situations differently (with a contract and an NDA). He redeemed himself along the way, almost against his will and it was fun to read. Trinity was smart, kind and loyal which are great qualities and although she didn’t turn him away, she
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love 💘 it!

Linda you have outdone yourself. A one-night stand can lead to something else where individuals can catch feelings. Two people who didn't want a relationship in the end don't want to part from each other. I enjoyed their growth as a couple 💑. The epilogue was icing on the cake 🎂.
Keya Ramirez
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not your typical

From start to finish, this was not your typical romance novel. Outside of the heroine's stubbornness in seeing the hero's change of heart, this was realistic from beginning to end. Even the author's way of the family's reaction to the heroine was plausible. I definitely hope for a follow-up.
Anita Gibson
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another one bites the dust!!

I am loving this series. The Heirs are a bunch that I'd like to know more about. I really liked Jared and Trinity's dynamic, the slow coming together. Loved both Mother's and I hope Linda will dive into the relationship between Jared's mom and Trinity especially the melding of cultures. Sooo looking forward to Logan's and Stormie!!
Crystal Moody
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

I am in live with this series. With each book, I love each friend even more. I can say that this is probably my favorite of the series so far because of Red and how hopelessly in love that he fell. If Linda Verji was to write a continuation of Red and Trinity, I would definitely read it.
Edna Henry
Sep 02, 2019
Kim
Sep 04, 2019
Books. Books. Books.
I love looking at them, smelling them, reading them, carrying them, writing them.

I have an addiction. Someone help me.

I'll read anything from historical romance to fast action thrillers, gritty urban to fantasy.

But when it comes to writing I'm more of a romance girl. Always expect a cocktail of strong heroines, the men who love them, some r-rated fun, relationship troubles and