Start by marking “Immortal Lust: A Vampire Anthology” as Want to Read:
Immortal Lust: A Vampire Anthology

Immortal Lust: A Vampire Anthology

Blurb:
As vampires, the entire world is at our disposal. We’re blessed with the one thing that others crave - immortality.

While life may be eternal, love doesn’t come so easy.

In this anthology you’ll go on various journeys with characters who are on their own paths to find their mate, something they crave more than anything else in this world.

***Im
Kindle Edition
Published October 31st 2019 by Knox Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Immortal Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immortal Lust

Start your review of Immortal Lust: A Vampire Anthology
Tre Talbot
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is currently for Cursed by Nikki Landis, I couldn’t get enough of Salem and Piper. A fast paced Vampire romance that is filled with action and suspense. I enjoyed how we’re told the meaning behind the immortal creatures but it wasn’t explained like a dictionary, they were explained seamlessly as were told the story. What I thought was going to be a Professor/Student read turned into so much more. I cannot wait to see what these other stories are all about.
Kim
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book is so hot. This is an awesome collection of vampire short stories from twelve very awesome authors. I had never read vampire stories before this anthology came out. I thought I would give it a chance since I had heard of most of the authors and have read several of them before (other genres). I was blown away by the stories and have now changed my mind about vampire stories. Several of these authors were new to me and I can’t wait to read more from them. Each story had me on the e ...more
E Loprete
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are a lover of Vampire books, Immortal Lust: A Vampire Anthology by thirteen talented authors will have you enthralled from beginning to end. This collection of short sexy, steamy stories will take you on a journey into the darkness one that is filled with death and love from the eighteen century to modern times. You will be lured in as you follow these sensual Vampires as they embark through time to find their true mate. One thing each one has in common is that being immortal is a lonely ...more
Shannon
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cursed by Nikki Landis:

I really loved Piper and Salem and his world. Their connection seemed to grow naturally even though this is a short story. I’m so excited that there will be more to come for these two. I like everything I’ve read by this author and this is no exception. Really a good story.
Rhonda Hicks
5. LAMAR'S ANGEL by CLAIRE MARTA
6. INNOCENT PROMISE by HARPER RAY
7. CRAVING HER by KAY MAREE
8. CURSED by NIKKI LANDIS
I've said this many times over, Nikki Landis is one of my one-click authors so I know she won't steer me wrong with whatever she writes. Tr
Denise Van plew
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Being a lover a paranormal long before it was a well read genre this one drew my eye. At first I recognized a couple of the authors with there also being so new ones so this one was a delightful gem. Once you are through with one you can slide on in to the next or wait a minute to savor then proceed. This one also has many that pack some heat so I went through alot of iced sweet tea. Then there were some that was so sweet. Each one is short and sweet searching for that love but in this world or ...more
Cynthia Carpenter
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing collection of books. These stories will pull you in and keep you there. Each book has its own unique twist and has you wanting more. This collection has all the feels with so many emotions, twist and turns and a whole lot of heat and steam that you will want more and more. Can't wait to read more from each of these authors.

Blood Oath By Liz Knox and J.H. Wolfe

This short and very interesting read ,emotional read, gives you a quick look at these characters and leaves y
Erin Figueiredo
Ultimate Vampire Anthology!

This anthology is filled with a fantastic collection of vampire short stories from some very amazing authors. The stories are all unique, suspenseful, dark and twisted and oh so very sexy. Each author gives their own twist to their vampire tale making each one unique and thrilling. Each story fully enthralled and entertained me. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next every time. These amazing authors did such a fantastic job that I ca
Stina Andersen
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Immortal Lust, A Vampire Anthology. Containing 11 short stories from various 13 authors.
Stories about vampires and other immortal creatures on a journey to find themselves and mates.
Some new vampires, other as old as time.

Short stories with new and exciting worlds, and others with old myths with a twist. Unfortunately, some ends with a cliffhanger. Making me crave the rest of the story. Can't wait to read more!

Thank you for your review.
Lynn Stifle
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Cursed by Nikki Landis
I loved Piper and Salem's story. Their story was completely engrossing and downright addicting, that captivated me from the first page to the last. It was perfectly written, filled with suspense and action packed, and it was an amazing read from start to finish. A definite must read I highly recommend it!

Isabel Zamora
Lusty bites

Each story has the perfect recipe of vampire bite with lust. It is hard to pick a favorite when each one grabs you from the start. I’m glad I was able to review This anthology over Halloween!

Char Davis
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology of vampire stories.is so sexy an so good .A great look at different talented authors and stories that will have you going back for more.The characters are unique and they will have a pull that won;t let you go until the final page leaving you wanting more.I love how talented these authors are each has their own unique style and its definitely worth reading

Heidi
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an anthology with eleven stories written by eleven different authors. They are short quick reads. These are so good and you will be hooked. This is a good anthology to read around Halloween. It is a pnr anthology and you may even find some new authors you will want to follow. Grab this up and dive right in.
Claire Powell
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Something so sexy about reading paranormal stories, another taboo world I'd like to play in.
I honestly haven't read the whole book as yet because I normally go straight to my favourite author in these books.
Definitely worth a read as you may end liking a new author to continue reading from.

Kathryn
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is wonderful and engrossing collection of Vampires. Each story is steamy, dark, thrilling and unique.

Nikki Landis's Cursed is an incredible and addictive read. I could not put this book down. Very well written with great suspense and action. I really like reading the development of Piper and Salem's connection.

I am voluntarily leaving a honest, unbiased review.
Gail Lacroix
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the short stories by the various authors,some I wish had been a little longer I would get into the story and it was done.Thankful that it would lead right into the next one. If you love paranormal you will indeed enjoy these short stories. The are well written and have great characters.

Pat
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy vampires, you will absolutely want this vampire anthology that will give you hours of reading enjoyment and entertainment! Each book in this anthology was well written and the characters were so well developed that I was totally engrossed as I read each and every book in this must have collection!
LUZCELENIA V
This is not my usual choice for a book. I went out on a limb when I decided to read it. But I was so glad that I did. Each story left you wanting to know what happened and looking forward to the next chapter. Great job to all the authors involved.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
There are thirteen amazing and steamy vampire stories to enjoy in this anthology, all with different time periods, but all of them guaranteed to tease and titillate! They're short length tales, but they give you just enough of a lusty bite to get your senses tingling!
Madeleine East
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome Vampire anthology with some of my favorite authors and a ton of new authors I discovered. Loved Blood Oath by Liz Knox & J.H. Wolfe and The Huntress and her lady by Courtney Lynn Rose. Dark, sexy, steamy, intense, amazing anthology.
Carol Hepstall
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I loved these stories. They were absolutely wonderful and everyone of them were awesome. I couldn’t stop reading them until I finished the last one. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for some great short stories.
Phyllis Wolford
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great collection of steamy paranormal stories. All the stories have a running theme that makes them run into each other with great flow. Each of the Arthur’s offer something different but yet they all connect.
I recommend this series if you want steamy hot distraction on those cold nights.
Michelle
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. What an excellent anthology. A lot of authors were new to me, which means now I have some exploring to do.
I loved Cursed by Nikki Landis. This story was enthralling, and I could not put it down.
The characters were interesting, and the story definitely had me hooked.
Scharme Grider
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Anthology Read!! Awesome paranormal, romance stories leaving you thirsty for more!! Much more!!! I would definitely recommend this book if you love Paranormal, Vampire Romance!!!

Carmela Dimattia
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
OMG! This book is awesome. An amazing book of short stories from various authors and it did not disappoint. Left me wanting more. Not what I would usually read but definitely worth the time. Highly recommend it

I received an Arc copy for an honest review
Crystal
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the story of Salem and Piper. All the mystery, suspense and love.
I read the story by Nikki Landis.
C Gray
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
13 fantastic authors and 11 awesome stories all in time for Halloween. Sit back and get comfortable because you won’t be able to put this down until the very end. 🖤🔥☠🔥🖤 ...more
Julie Collins
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting book many characters to wet the appetite for more . Great opportunity to experience more writers .
April Beck
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a collection of great stories with great characters. I really enjoyed reading this book.

Vikki Purcell
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great set of authors coming together with short stories. Loved reading new to me authors and some favorites.
A.C. Williams also writes under the pen name Kimberly McNeil (for a young adult audience).