Start by marking “Lucky and the Falling Felon” as Want to Read:
Lucky and the Falling Felon

Lucky and the Falling Felon

(The Carriage House Capers #1)

**Lucky Boucher never has to go looking for trouble. Trouble finds her just fine all on its own. **

What do a dead guy, a stolen pig, and night vision goggles have in common?

Me.

Hi, I’m Annabelle Boucher, but everyone calls me Lucky. Despite my nickname, I’m a magnet for trouble. I can get myself into more jams and pickles than ants at a picnic. My most recent predicament

To ask other readers questions about Lucky and the Falling Felon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucky and the Falling Felon

Teresa Mary Rose
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

I cannot put into words just how much I loved this book and how fun it was and how it was exactly the book I needed at the time. This book is just pure fun from beginning to end. And it’s the perfect book to sit down with and breeze through in a few short hours. It’s a quick read, but addictive and a great escape from the real world. Lucky and her antics are an absolute riot and you just cannot help but love her. She always seems to find herself in
Kathryn
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book kept me so entertained!! I read through it so fast because it has all the amazing elements to keep you glued to the pages!!
Lucky is truly one of my most favorite characters.. she is witty, fun, personable, relatable, and has a heart of gold!! And then there is the fact that she is just plain LUCKY!!
Her best friend is the best at complimenting her.. straight forward and funny also.. perfect combination..
And then we have Liam.. I can’t wait to see if something sparks between him and Luck
Miss Myles
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love cozy mysteries and this one is a good start to a new series. Lucky is the perfect heroine. She's quirky but not annoying. Lucky and her animals are hilarious! In some of the first books in cozies series' I've read, the mystery takes a back seat to the introduction of secondary characters, and/or potential romantic interests. That is not the case with this book. The author does a good job world-building for future books while keeping the reader engaged in the current mystery. I definitely ...more
Diksha Dikshu
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is really laugh out loud for me. Its so good. Absolutely amazing. It was my first take on cozy mystery and Emmy Grace didn't disappoint!!! I really enjoyed it alot. Lucky is the most entertaining character i have ever read and her animals omg i was laughing so much. And Liam is hot former FBI agent. Can't wait to see if something will happen between them. Can't wait for book 2
Kristen
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the first page. Lucky and the cast of characters were a little out there but charming. The story and characters were so much fun and situations throughout the book were comical. The book was well written and engaging. I'm excited for the series and can't wait to see what kind of trouble finds Lucky next!
Jerilyn
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was seriously LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY! My face hurts from being so happy lol. The banter, the mystery, the friendship, THE EVERY THING is perfect. The slow burn might kill me but I know it is worth it! Hurry book 2!
Rose
Theresa Natole
Sep 19, 2019
Betsie Erickson
Sep 22, 2019
I'm a writer, mostly of awesomely fun mysteries that no one should take too seriously. I imagine that I should probably say something deep and profound about myself or my life philosophy, but I'd much rather fling facts like cool ninja throwing stars.

FACT:  I'm a devoted if slightly neurotic wife, an indefatigable lover of animals, and an absolute fanatic of all things funny.

FACT:  I'm probably al

The Carriage House Capers (4 books)
  • Lucky and the Axed Accountant