Start by marking “Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge COOKBOOK: Recipes from Romance Authors” as Want to Read:
Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge COOKBOOK: Recipes from Romance Authors

Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge COOKBOOK: Recipes from Romance Authors

(Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge)

Treat yourself and your family to amazing treats!
NY Times, USA Today & Bestselling Authors from the 10 Book Box Set - Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge - have compiled 50 favorite recipes to pass along to you, their readers!
Make some cookies, then sit back to read Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge only .99 cents at this ebook etailier-- a 10 book set of sweet to steamy holida
Published August 29th 2019 by Top Ten Press

To ask other readers questions about Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge COOKBOOK, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge COOKBOOK

Start your review of Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge COOKBOOK: Recipes from Romance Authors
Louetta Waters
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such fun and yummy things to do!

I get alot of cookbooks then find myself disappointed. This one was above average. This was almost like a stroll down memory lane! I saw some of the things my granny did for us as kids, and some things I did for my children, making me want to continue for the grandkids! The crafts were cute especially the stockings! I marked most if the pages as saved and will be referencing them often!
Susan Hamann
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The authors of Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge contributed 40 holiday recipes and easy craft ideas to this book. How does Fudge Chocolate Cake with Caramel Icing sound? While many of the recipes are fantastic, the sections I liked best were the Christmas cookies, and the craft ideas. One of the ideas is a really cute Christmas wreath made out of candy canes. It's adorable and really quick.
Solfreedom
Sep 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Comforting recipes

Great recipes and craft ideas. The recipes are ones, that when Reading them, wrapped me in memories of Christmas past. Definitely made me want to read all the stories.
Some of the recipes need some proofreading. Some are missing ingredients and some recipes stop before the cooking process.

Thank you for the recipes and memories
PW
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Varied Recipes

The recipes are clearly written with concise directions. There are a variety of options for meals including some time tested traditional favorites. Enjoy as I plan to!👍😍
Linda Hastings
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very nice collection of recipes. It would be wonderful for parties or gatherings that you would like to show off your kitchen skills. Several I would like to try soon. Just for a party of immediate family.
Donna
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow... This book is full of delicious mouthwatering recipes.... As I went through the book, I saw so many Christmas treats I’ve never tried before but will now... Definitely worth buying to have these on hand... Yummylicious ❤ ...more
Barbara Tosh
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lots of great recipes and ideas

Some of the recipes are standards I use every holiday season, but it is nice to have them all in one place. I will be trying the angel wing sugar cookies. I also love the craft section at the end, it is a nice bonus.
Kelly
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is totally great.

description
Country Goose
Oct 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Decent Recipes

Reads like a PDF, pictures are small thumbnails (when they come up). I would try a few of these recipes.
Kim Hornsby
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lots of recipes to try from a multitude of authors' kitchens!
Pot Roast, scalloped potatoes, chowder, cookies, pie, fudge, bacon recipes!
There's no downside to downloading!
Julie
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full of many delicious recipes that I can’t wait to try!!
Dawn Mccordic
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delicious and fun ideas

Yummy and easy recipes. The craft ideas at the back are great.
I’m sure to use these recipes and craft ideas this next year.
Rhonda Jones
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I have been looking for a good divinity recipe. There is one in this cookbook. Saw a couple other good recipes I am looking forward to trying too.
Lisa
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great recipes and wonderful craft ideas.
Katy
Sep 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay, I like to cook and I like cookbooks!

What I discovered: Romance writers cook as simply as the rest of us usually do.
Ying_ko
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun collection of recipes

Well worth getting the book has a nice collection of recipes for the holidays, or any time. It is nice to see some new ideas.
ivy cook
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
It is an okay cookbook.

Not many recipes. Simple and easy ones that anyone can do. Great starter holiday.com book. Nothing very interesting. But decent reminders.
S. Dunn
Mary Logan
Sep 17, 2019
Jorge Romero
Oct 15, 2019

AMAZON #1 Bestselling Author, Kim writes Suspense and Christmas Romances, not mixing the two. Her Suspense books have many different elements including Romance, Supernatural and Thriller aspects. Her Christmas Romances are feel-good contemporary love stories set at Christmas to delight her reader base. As a Suspense novelist, she's shared top 5 space with Stephen King, Dean Koontz and Nicolas Spar

Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge (2 books)
  • Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge: New Holiday Romances to Benefit St. Jude Hospital