Start by marking “Freedom (Blackstone, #3)” as Want to Read:
Freedom (Blackstone, #3)

Freedom

(Blackstone #3)

Freedom

Rain pelted my face as I pushed through the roar of the storm.

Deep in the belly of Mexico, my team and I were on the hunt. One of the cartel’s mules flipped and wanted a ticket to freedom. The information they held could be our game-changer.

Returning home to a civilian lifestyle was always an adjustment, even if it was temporary. However, a chance encounter with Cat
Expected publication: September 24th 2019 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Freedom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freedom

Kari Davis
4.5 Stars! J.L. Drake I swear every book you write moves me in some way. I fell in love with your writing after Broken and have devoured every book, I can’t get enough! When I saw the announcement of another Blackstone book I knew in my heart this was it. The one I have been wanting....you did not disappoint me!

I have been waiting for Mike’s book since I first met the hulk/teddy bear. He was everything I wanted him to me and more. Mike is a guy who on the outside looks mean and menacing, but und
Elizabeth Schaefer Clark
Drum Roll Please!!

Yes, it's here! The highly anticipated, and most begged for book of the Blackstone series is Finally HERE!

FREEDOM BY J.L DRAKE!

Blackstone's Back Alright! Yes, I just sing songed that to the Backstreet Boys song in my head. And I can hear the entire gang rolling their eyes at me as we speak. But Mike - Oh wait didn't I tell you that this is His book.......

Gasp! I didnt, well sit right on down and lets rectified that right now.

Yes - I said MIKE! After begging and pleading our d
Rhiannon
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg! What a read. This book by far met my expecting and then some. I have wanted to read Mikes story for a while, actually before Triggers and Tess and let me tell you it was worth the wait. Jodi does not disappoint with this book. You will not want to put it down.
Elissa Nelson
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just when you think it can't get any better, Jodi outdoes herself again! The Blackstone family continues to grow and unforeseen events take them by surprise. Mike's story is full of ups and downs, humor, happiness, missions, and love. It was so much more than I could have ever expected. Mike and Catalina's story is one of my favorites. I don't think I will ever get enough of all of the Broken and Blackstone characters.
Tammy
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love love love this combination of Army men mixed up with a little MC action. Once again, what a great ride you took us on with a book J.L. Drake. We get to meet up with some of our old friends from previous books - but best of all, Mike Irons gets his story.

Mike meets Catalina outside a bar, he's in her spot - Ha! Yup, he is making a call to his mom, and is in her spot (it's well lit) - she also needs to make a call. They meet and sparks fly, they flirt - but the evening ends. Shortly after,
A. Cramton
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!

She’s done it again!!

Every time I think Jodi can’t top the last one she blows me away. I fell in love with Cole just to leave him for Mark which then I cheated with Keith but Mike? I had a full blown affair! He was everything wrapped into a tattooed giant, a swoon-worthy alpha he is! I couldn’t get enough of his and Catalina’s story and I didn’t want it to end. Their story shows that no matter the obstacle that love will win, with them it will always win.
I can’t say too much but buy
Drina Bernard Milbury
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG is all I can say.. Wow Freedom takes you back to all the feels we love with the Blackstone boys and our Devils Reach friends. This book had me laughing so hard I had tears and parts left my heart racing reading faster to see what's going to happen.. I LOVE how all our favorites come back to tell Mike's story. I won't spoil anything for you but this is A MUST READ for sure... Jodi you are simply amazing!!!
Shannanaghans
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
JL Drake has the magic touch when it comes to creating realistic worlds where the reader is instantly lost in the story. Her characters are instant favorites.

A beloved supporting character of her charter series Broken, Drake fans have to be chomping at the bit to finally get their hands on Mike’s story.

Mike is one of the quieter Blackstone men. He’s loyal almost to a fault and massively gorgeous. Catalina is the perfect woman for Mike and he knows it from the moment they lay eyes on each other
melissa vizi
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J.L Drake has out done her self again!! Mikes story is deep and beautiful. Its a reminder every one has a past and not to judge a book by its cover.
The letter from Tess mmmm made me cry ❤ What an awesome touch🙌🏻

(Let’s all now cheer for John)
Elizabeth Schaefer Clark
We Review Books
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Freedom intrigued me from page 1. It was hard to put it down as I wanted to see the next twist for Mike & Catalina. Their love doesn’t come easy and almost cost them each other. Secrets endanger any future they might have. When a secret is revealed, it could make them or break them. They have to decide if a life together is worth fighting for.

This book also felt a lot like going home and visiting old friends. It was so nice to see glimpses into other Blackstone characters from previous books
Allison Cowden
Kelly Htown
Kat
Alla
Sep 07, 2019
International best selling author J. L. Drake was born and raised in Nova Scotia, Canada, later moving to Southern California where she lives with her husband and two children.

When she's not writing she loves to spend time with her family, travelling or just enjoying a night at home. One thing you might notice in her books is her love for the four seasons. Growing up on the east coast of Canada t

Blackstone (3 books)