Start by marking “Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)

Wall Street Titan

(Wall Street Titan #1)

This is a previously-published edition - ASIN: B07X1M1BTB

A billionaire who wants a perfect wife...

At thirty-five, Marcus Carelli has it all: wealth, power, and the kind of looks that leave women breathless. A self-made billionaire, he heads one of the largest hedge funds on Wall Street and can take down major corporations with a single word. The only thing he’s missing?
Published November 19th 2019 by Mozaika Publications

Start your review of Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Delicious Zaires-Lite

I've said it before, but I will say it again here: Anna Zaires is one of my all-time favorite authors. She is on my auto-buy list and and I will read anything she puts out. So of course I was beyond excited when I saw that she was coming out with something new.

And I don't just mean a new book, I mean "new" in the sense that this is a definite departure from her normal fare. Meaning: NOT DARK. In fact, if you go into this expecting the typical AZ characters and storyline,
A. Zavarelli
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Biggest book hangover of the year!

I loved Wall Street Titan so much I couldn't stop reading. One week after I finished, I’m still thinking about these characters. Marcus is the ultimate alpha billionaire and crazy cat lady Emma is the perfect counterpart to bring him to his knees. This book is smart, touching, and funny. I'm counting down the days for the conclusion. All the stars!!!
Kitty Thomas
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads, favorites
OMFG I LOVED this.... Okay so this is sort of a Cinderella story. The guy is a wall street billionaire tycoon. The girl is a "cat lady". She has a small apartment in Brooklyn, works in a bookstore, has 3 cats, doesn't really get out much though her best friend is urging her to date and sets her up with a dating app. She meets a guy on there who seems nice and likes cats... so they're going to meet.

Meanwhile, Marcus is looking for the perfect wife and going to a matchmaker to find this perfect
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Cat ladies everywhere should never lose hope! This was such an unlikely pair and I loved it!

Marcus comes off a bit jerky in the beginning. He's a self earned billionaire with a hedge fund. He needs a wife in the same social class who will understand how much he works. He's looking at his future wife like he would a business partner. He just seemed so cold and judgey about what he was looking for in a woman.

Emma is a nice, sweet girl that has a bit of a chip on her shoulder due to the way her
Carvanz
Oh my gosh! I was hooked on this book from the very beginning! Emma made Marcus work for every inch forward and the process was a tantalizing tease.

When Emma has to face the fact that she is indeed a cat lady, she decides to dip her toe into her dating app possibilities. But when her date ends up being a real jerk, she high tails it out of there PDQ. Things are not exactly as she first assumed, however, and despite the attraction she feels for her the man she mistakenly thought was her date,
Samantha K
I loved this book! Wall Street Titan was different from anything that I’ve read by Anna Zaires so far. It was not dark. It had no triggers and it was actually quite funny in some parts. It was pure escapism reading at it’s finest!
(view spoiler)
Jessica Alcazar
*clears throat*
[begin rant]
Dear authors who write duets/trilogies and don’t even give a hint that this is what the reader is getting into when they download your book, STOP.IT. It’s deceiving and you’re not going to win any points by doing it!
Thanks in advance,
Me
[end rant]

I’ve never read this author but she’s collaborating with a favorite of mine in the near future, so I thought I’d get ahead of it and try her work out. It didn’t disappoint, unless you count the above rant, which is HUGE. But I
Fre06 Begum
Mimiorphee
Nov 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc
I've been a huge fan of Anna Zaires' work for years. She is one of the authors who made me love dark romances. So when I heard she had a new project, I couldn't be more happy!

Wall Street Titan wasn't at all what I expected though. If you're looking for a dark romance, this is not the story you need. In the other hand, if you are in the mood for a sweet andfun read, you're going to have a great time with Marcus and Emma.

When a coincidence / misunderstanding puts a feistycat lady and a hedge fund
Kate's Corner
I finished this book a couple of days ago and I am still looking for the fence. Oh there it is let me sit on it for a while. Right I'm finished. So I'm going with 3.5 Stars as I am somewhere in that range but I'll round up.

I am so torn on this book I really find it hard to rate additionally also hard to review.
This is pretty much insta lust/love well for one of them at least. But let’s back up here a bit.

Emma Walsh is a bonafide cat lady and thanks to her friend Kendall she has finally had to
Leigh
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Wall Street Titan is book 1 in the newest series by Anna Zaires. This time around Ms. Zaires does something a little different with a CR featuring a Wall Street billionaire Marcus and a young woman Emma still trying to find herself and living with her three cats. A mix up has these two meeting and Marcus rethinking what kind of future he wants and with what type of woman. Now while I loved the fact Ms. Zaires stepped into CR unfortunately it didn't work for me as much as I hoped. I honestly ...more
Hettie Ivers
The author who opened women’s eyes to the darkly erotic possibilities to be found in their own kitchen sinks with Tormentor Mine knocks it out of the park with a swoon-worthy rom-com that may have you racing to your nearest animal shelter to adopt every stray cat in sight in a desire to embrace the glamorous, sexy cat-lady life Zaires creates in Wall Street Titan.

Did you read the book blurb and think: Not another novel about a mousy heroine falling for a high-powered billionaire totally out of
Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D
4.2 "Amazing" stars.

It would have been a five star read if not for the cliffhangger.
In my opinion it was kinda forced one. Like this author is obsessed with them.
She only writes trilogy as far as I read her work. She could increase the number but never decrease.
It annoys me but I understand it's not her fault.
She can write trilogy only I have to built some patience so that I can wait until she completes them. Because damn the woman can write.
Her story telling skills and producing ott j/p
Sunseeker☀️
Glad I looked at a couple reviews on this before I got too far. Can’t handle cliffhangers so will come back to it when the next one is released.
Marie Austin
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I read this as an unexpected beta read treat and boy it did not disappoint!

This is a story of lust obsession and getting what you want!

Marcus is a Wall Street billionaire looking for a suitable partner in life. One who will fit in with his busy schedule and one he can have on his arm when attending functions. As he didn’t have the time or motivation to find this on his own he hires a matchmaker. He has a perfect match

Emma is a down to earth cat lover living in her studio appt in Brooklyn. She
Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads
LOVED IT!

I am enamored with this author. I loved the bejesus out of her previous series, and this book was no different. While this one was contemporary compared to her usual lean toward a darker story, I still loved it. As a primarily dark romance reader I am fussy about contemporary romance, but Wall Street Titan held its own!

The chemistry between Marcus and Emma was off the charts. Their physical reactions to one another exploded off the page. It's as if their bodies recognized a counterpart
Lynn
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5* Accidental Hook-up Stars

This is my first read by Anna Zaires and I am so happy to have been introduced to her addictive writing.

I had no idea what I was getting into and from the first page I was hooked into the story of super sexy Marcus Carelli and cute, “cat lady” Emma Walsh.

Marcus is a very successful self-made Billionaire and has decided at thirty-five years old it is time he found the perfect wife who will fit into his corporate lifestyle and be present on his arm at functions. He has
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Wall Street Titan by Anna Zaires is book One in the Alpha Zone Series. This is the story of Emma Walsh and Marcus Carelli. Marcus has almost everything in his life that he wants. But there is the one thing he hasn't yet taken to the limit is having the perfect wife. Emma is a young women but has settled into a cat lady life that seems to be doing everything but dating or doing things just for her. When a mix up happens it leads Marcus and Emma to meet. Both are so different from the other but ...more
Kelly
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Marcus is a hedge fund go getter from Wall Street and Emma is a sometimes editor and a retail store employee. Their meeting is so unlikely that it can only be fate.
Their journey is so topsy turvy that the reader can't let go, I couldn't stop reading because I needed to see what happens next.
Oh and that ending! I can't wait for the next book in this series!
Pam Johnson
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Impatiently waiting anything from this author is outstanding
Anna’s books are ones you read and re read a must have in your library
Always 10 stars
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
When stars align and planets stand in a straight line, humans mistakenly cross paths and fates intertwine
Hedge fund manager Marcus Carelli of Carelli Capitals is so rich and so busy, he actually has no time to look for a suitable wife for his Billionaire, High profile, elite- wealthy lifestyle. He recruits a matchmaker who sends her - poised and perfectly cultured, Emmeline .
But he bumps into a sexy petite, curvy, redhead instead - Emma walsh

description

"With that dimpled smile, the little redhead looks
Skylar
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5
Warning, this is a cliffy. It wasn't bad though. I think the next one comes out in February too.
This trope was crackalicious. A hedge fund billionaire and a bookstore employee? Sign me up! Marcus was my definition of catnip. Super alpha and completely obsessed. Emma's cat lady tendencies were fantastic. Her self-doubt and waffling were not. Hence, the half star. I can't wait for the conclusion.
MsMoxy
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anna Zaires’ Wall Street Titan is a delicious fast paced read that checks all of my boxes!

Assertive feisty heroine -
Domineering Alpha hero -
Solid World Building -
Sizzling Chemistry between love interest -

Wall Street Titan has it all and then some! This story breaks from Ms. Zaires’ traditional alpha anti-hero characters, but there is absolutely nothing that is a miss with Marcus, other than the fact that his dealings are on the legal side of the law!

The story begins when Emma agrees to meet
Heather andrews
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emma is often confused by her man's behavior, "he’s not eating; he’s just staring at me, and it makes me distinctly uncomfortable. “You sure you don’t want some?” I ask after I swallow my third bite. “I’m happy to share, honestly.” Marcus isn't fussy, “my bed.” His eyes glitter darker. “Or your bed— or a hotel bed if you prefer. H**l, it doesn’t even have to be a bed. I’d eff you on the table or the floor, or up against a wall. Just tell me when and where, and I will make it happen.” I liked ...more
Amber White
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am crazy in love with this story!!! I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review and I couldn’t be more excited about this story if I tried! This contemporary story has so much passion and intensity between Marcus and Emma it was insane. I was expecting a cute hearts and flowers story but instead (much to my satisfaction) got a story that you would have to not have a pulse to not be turned on by the off the charts chemistry! This story is so much more than the cliche of opposites ...more
Blue
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF 25%

Hmmm no. Another one in the everyone liked but me- stash. I was convinced to give this one a shot by the raving reviews but I'm tapping out. Found the heroine too bleugh. The story itself wasn't too great either, snoooooze.
Carl Golec
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anna Zaires has written a romance that begins with mistaken identity which turns into an attraction that flames into an inferno defying both party's wish for partnership of shared interests and amiable/ biddable spouses. The characters enter the story with terrifyingly sensible laundry lists of must haves
needed in a romantic interest and find themselves in a passionate hurricane of attraction without the nets of certainty their pasts seem to prudently indicate .
Josie Litton
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Warm, funny and most definitely sexy!

At first glance, Emma and Marcus are proof positive that opposites attract--wow, do they ever. But go a little deeper and they’re both smart, good people with the courage to admit their true hearts’ desires. I started out enjoying their story; I ended up flat out loving it. Now I can’t wait for the conclusion. With this delightful contemporary romance, Anna Zaires is blazing a new path for herself, one I hope she’ll return to often. Go, Anna!
Brenda
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I am totally addicted to this new series by Anna Zaires. I was hooked from page one which starts out with Emma talking about her three cats while having breakfast with her friend Kendall. Emma is 26 years old, lives alone in a basement studio apartment with her three cats, Mr. Puffs, Queen Elizabeth and Cottonball, works at a bookstore and does editing on the side. Not what she'd planned for her life after college, but here she is.

Marcus Carelli is 35 and is a Wall Street hedge fund manager
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Emma hasn't had a date in so long she can barely remember the last one. So when her friend asks demands she remedy that situation immediately, she finally signs up for a dating app. And promptly meets who she thinks is the sweet, slightly nerdy guy she's been conversing with on said app.

Except her mistaken case of identity isn't really Mark. No. It's Marcus. Billionaire Wall Street guru. Man looking for the proper wife to fit in with his life. And then a feisty redhead tumbles into his life
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card 1 4 Nov 19, 2019 03:55PM

• Iron Crowne
  • Hate Crush
  • Catch Me Twice
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Damage
  • Enemies
  • The Last Sanctuary (The Sanctuary Series #3)
  • Collateral
  • Outmatched
  • The Italian
  • The Imperfections
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Leave Me Breathless
  • Cathedral (Cradle of Darkness #1)
  • Worship (On My Knees Duet, #1)
  • Cold Queen
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
Anna Zaires fell in love with books at the age of five, when her grandmother taught her to read. She wrote her first story shortly thereafter. Since then, she has always lived partially in a fantasy world where the only limits were those of her imagination. Currently residing in Florida, Anna is happily married to Dima Zales (a science fiction and fantasy author) and closely collaborates with him ...more

Wall Street Titan (2 books)
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)